Razer82's FM11 Small Club To Big Club Americas Challenge

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so, as JV Lideral were not in the Serie D play-offs and Santa Cruz actually qualified for the first knock out stage before being eliminated...I'd like to have a look at the reps of the lower league sides in Brazil when I get the game to give me an idea of who might come up. Am eagerly waiting to get the game, probably will be able to get started on sunday!

Santa Cruz are indeed the team with the highest rep in the fourth tier,so should really be getting promoted often, very strange. Anyway, I reloaded a lot of times and was between Joinville and Remo, for the sake of variety in the challenge I went for the latter. Will post a quick intro soon.

Clube do Remo - Introduction

334x.png

Clube do Remo are a club from the Belém city up north in Brazil. It is the largest club in the Pará State alongside Paysandu, with whom they form a very fierce rivalry. Both clubs dominate the State scene having won 43 state titles each (in-game). Remo claims to have the largest fan base in the North (Acre, Amapá, Amazonas, Pará, Rondonia, Roraima and Tocantins) of Brazil, often filling the Mangueirão Stadium which they share with Paysandu. On the national front they have won the Série C once in 2005, were runners-up in the Série B on two occasions and have the best performance in the Brasileirão by any team from the North - 8th place in 1993.

My aim is for Remo to start dominating the State scene and leave Paysandu behind and to take the Brasileirão and Libertadores to a team from the North for the very first time! Here are the intial screenies

Manager Overview

Club Information

Club Facilities

Initial Squad

Looks like I need to start again. My Joinville save won't progress past 6-12-2014, so it looks like that ones now done with as I don't have any backups.

So I'll be starting a fresh but I don't know if I'll go back to Brazil or head somewhere else.

Good luck in Peru Razer, will be interesting to see the effects of DLR on the league.

Finally properly starting my game now!

Thanks, it's going pretty well so far. Managed to get myself to the top of the league after 20 games. Need to amass as many points as possible as relegation is based on 3 seasons of average points, the two teams at the bottom of that table are relegated. One bad season will have an effect for 2 more years afterwards.

I am going to try and give this challenge - and I have decided upon Chile.

I have chosen to take over the newly promoted side Deportes Temuco.

Here are my profile screen shots: (I gave myself a second nationality as Chilean to overcome the language barrier)

Profile - Personal

Profile - Attributes

Its a funny set up in Chile - if you dont know - what happens is that the First Divison B (2nd tier) is split into North and South. There are 7 teams in each division, and teams play each other 4 times.

Then the top 4 in both the North and South are put together in a division and play each other twice. The top 2 of the 8 are automatically promoted, and then the next 2 enter a playoff with the 15th and 16th place teams in the First Divison - being promoted if they win.

Also, the board have said they expect me to make the Second Phase - so I will need a top 4 finish out of my group of 7 if I want to keep my job I think :eek:

Time to get to work I think!

I've started a game with Almagro in Argentina, currently finished my second season. I'm combining this challenge with the home nation one, essentially meaning that I can only sign Argentinians (which isn't much of an issue, there's a LOT of quality around). The first year was very average, after 3 crushing defeats in my first 3 league games, I switched tactics to one which I had developed over the course of 30 seasons in Iceland last year. It's a narrow 4-1-2-1-2, and it plays ****ing sexy football. Unfortunately, sexy football isn't always very useful when you're slogging it out for survival. After an up and (mostly) down season, i came in at 15th (out of 20), but had to play off against Deportivo Merlo in order to stay up due to Argentina's ridiculous league rules. I survived 3-2 on aggregate, and strengthened my squad, most notably up front, where we'd really been lacking.

The second season started off much the same, and we were mid table until a run of about 4 wins on the trot catapulted us into the playoff places. I suffered a horrible slip in form for no apparent reason, and it came down to the last game, with us needing a win whilst hoping that recently relegated Huracan were not able to win themselves. It wasn't to be, a 3-2 away win was matched by Huracan, and we have to wait another year until we can get in there against the big boys.

My screenshots are on another computer which i don't have access to right now, I'll post some up tomorrow.

Good luck Supermas2 and sydneytilidie on your journeys, nice to see other leagues other than Brazil and US being played.

Eager to see your update daemonic, heading for the Libertadores maybe?

Having only 20 teams has made Serie C a lot easier. Topped my group and trashed Campinense 4-0 away in the quarter final first leg. I just need to avoid massive embarassement at home to secure promotion...

Welsh Wizard - Chicago Fire - MLS - 2011/12

Sqaud General

Squad Stats

Transfers

Some great players in early on such as Beckham and Findley but also traded for some players from the draft. Big suprise in managing to get Bosingwa in his prime.

Key Players

Dino Drpic - Solid in defence all season.

Robbie Findley - The club and league top scorer. Lethal when running at the defence.

Ireneusz Jelen - Since joining he has proved his worth as a DP. Hopefully he can continue his form this coming season.

MLS

League Table

Play-off Final

A fantastic season with only 2 losses. We were top for most of the season and made a run 28 games unbeaten.

US Cup

Fixtures

Final

Season     League     Position	     Achievements/Wins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011       MLS        1st Overall    MLS Champs|US Cup Winner

Clube do Remo - Brazilian Série C 2011

334x.png

Transfers | Squad

Signed a lot of good playerson free or for very small fees. I did explode my wage budget and when the board didn't let me offer players any more decent wages I signed some youngsters on loan for back-up.

Pará State Championship

Predicted: 3rd | Final Position: Winners | Graph

The Pará State Championship works like this: in the first stage there are 2 groups of 5 teams, who play each other once. The worst team overall is relegated whilst the top two in each group proceed to the second stage, where they are joined by last years top 4. As Remo were the holding champions I went straight into the second stage. Teh second stage is pretty simple, one group of 8, you play home and away and the team with most points wins. After losing the first two games, we went 12 games unbeaten, winning ten and drawing two to retain the Para crown.

Série C

Predicted: 5th in Group Stage | Final Position: Runners-Up | Group | Graph

The Série C is way too easy in this new format. It usually takes me at least 3-4 seasons to get out of it, but this time I got promoted at the first time of asking. The group was fairly easy as Cristal (AP) and Aguia de Maraba werent too strong, whilst Criciuma didnt offer much competition. I qualified in first place and faced Campinense in the quarters. I trashed them away from hom 4-0, meaning a 0-0 at home saw us through the semis and promoted to Serie B. I beat a very strong Fortaleza side in the Semis, but in an epic game, lost the first leg of the final 5-4 to Macae, after being 5-2 down. I didnt manage to break there defence down at home, meaning they won the title.

Copa do Brasil - First Round

Very dissappointing loss to Serie B side Ipatinga in the first round, lets forget about this.

Other News

Finances - Oh dear, losing over one million pounds in a year is never good. My excessive spending on wages was the main cause of this...I am hoping having more home games this year might help, although I cant stop feeling that until we start selling players that we will be losing money.

Season Overview - We were chosen as overachivers in Série C and had the best two signings in Francisco Alex and striker Adriano.

Key Players

Wesley - Awesome playmaker and by far the best player in the squad. Unfortunately injured for the last part of the season, but he should prove unvaluable in Serie B.

Sandro Miguel - Very strong down the left, always provdiding good crosses for the forwards.

Francisco Alex - Played mostly as a box-tobox midfielder and was lethal with his long range shots. Replaced Wesley well as a playmaker when the former was injured.

Next Season Aims

-Retain Pará State Championship

-Reach at least Second Round of Copa do Brasil

-Consolidate in Série B

-Not lose as much money

Career History

Pará      National           Brazilian
Season  State     League    Pos.     Cup         South America       Achievements
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
2011    1st       Série C   2nd      1st Rnd     N/A                 Promoted, State Champs. 

Sorry for stealing your format daemonic :D

Not a problem :)

Great season and I agree on Serie C being way too easy in this format. From the look of the players you linked you have some who are more than good enough for Serie B, in fact I have players worse than them doing a decent job in Serie A. Best of luck next season.

JV Lideral FC - Brazilian Série A 2014

Transfers

The financial woes of last season meant a number of players left because I couldn't afford to renew their contracts so we started the season with just 14 1st team players.

Some excellent replacements were found however, including our record signing Márcio for 350k. Scored 15 Serie A goals and is already our best striker by a mile at just 18.

Maranhão State Championship

Predicted: 1st | Final Position: Winners

Opening Stage: 1st || Opening Stage Final: Winner || Closing Stage: 1st || Closing Stage Final: Winner

Very straightforward again as we won all 26 games and even managed to reach the 100 goal mark.

Brazilian Série A

Predicted: 18th | Final Position: 3rd | Graph

We started well with 2 wins and 2 draws in the first 4 games and although we continued to avoid defeat, we slipped down the table due to a lot of draws, but 4 wins in 5 and suddenly we were top 4 after 13 games. I waited for us to fall away but we never did. Copa Libertadores participation was assured with 2 games to go and despite a bad defeat to eventual champions Fluminense on the final day we finished 3rd.

Biggest problem is goal conceded as we easily outscored everyone else in the division.

Brazilian Cup - Semi-Final

Good effort as we made it to the Semi-Finals before being edged out by Palmeiras.

Other News

Finances - Small profit thanks to filling the stadium during our Série A games and 300k in prize money.

Club Records

Awards

Maranhão State Top Scorer - 1st Paulo (18 gls) | 2nd Adriano (14 gls) | 3rd Pereira (13 gls)

Maranhão State Best Player - 1st Vinícius | 2nd Gomes | 3rd Adriano

Brazilian Cup Top Scorer - 1st Paulo (7 gls)

Brazilian Série A Player of the Year - 1st Gomes

Brazilian Midfielder of the Year - 1st Zé Carlos | 2nd João

Brazilian Central Defender of the Year - 1st Maurício

Stars

Most Assists: Vinícius - 32

Most Goals: Paulo - 37

Most MoM: Paulo - 10

Highest Avg Rating: Maurício - 7.42

Fan Player of the Year: Vinícius - Rubbish attributes but gets a lot of assists.

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

JV Lideral FC Trophy Room

Brazilian Série B x 1 - 2013

Maranhão State Championship x 4 - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Career History

Maranhão  National           Brazilian
Season  State     League    Pos.     Cup         South America       Achievements
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
2011    1st       Série C   2nd      1st Rnd     N/A                 Promoted, State Champs. 
2012    1st       Série B   5th      Qtr Fnl     N/A                 State Champs.            
2013    1st       Série B   1st      2nd Rnd     N/A                 Série B Winners, State Champs.
2014    1st       Série A   3rd      Semi Fnl    N/A                 State Champs.

Great season the daemonic, certainly exceeded expectations.

I love the look of Marcio, looks like he will be real class and I hope you manage to hang on to him. I am a bit surprised by the wages you are paying your players, are they usually betwee 1,500 to 2,000 pounds a week? I am paying much more than that currently, and thinking about it, last year too!

Just knocked out Cruzeiro 2-0 on aggregate in the Copa do Brasil, never looked like struggling against the Mineirao giants, am very impressed. Will face Sport Recife in the third round now.

Great season the daemonic, certainly exceeded expectations.

I love the look of Marcio, looks like he will be real class and I hope you manage to hang on to him. I am a bit surprised by the wages you are paying your players, are they usually betwee 1,500 to 2,000 pounds a week? I am paying much more than that currently, and thinking about it, last year too!

Just knocked out Cruzeiro 2-0 on aggregate in the Copa do Brasil, never looked like struggling against the Mineirao giants, am very impressed. Will face Sport Recife in the third round now.

Yes, I have to keep wages low as despite promising Continental Qualification through the League, my budget is still only £46k per week (and 0 in the transfer budget so can't even move some over to wages). Usually I end up paying them half what their agent demands but I've still lost players each season because I couldn't afford to match their demands.

Wow, mine is 39k in Serie B...I feel like I am getting very ripped off in this version of the game though. It seems players negotiate much more than they are worth. Only this season have I learnt that I can push their demands way down. But it is annoying having to negotiate so much everytime. I also hate agents, fact.

Wow, mine is 39k in Serie B...I feel like I am getting very ripped off in this version of the game though. It seems players negotiate much more than they are worth. Only this season have I learnt that I can push their demands way down. But it is annoying having to negotiate so much everytime. I also hate agents, fact.

I agree, agents are evil, but they have their uses, I've found by offering them a higher agent fee I can reduce the signing on fee and wage for the player significantly. Think my budget in Serie B was about 25k. I'm hoping some Copa Libertadores cash will allow me to convince the board to up the wage budget as I'm missing out on some good players.

Headline.png

Razer82 – Coronel Bolognesi FC – Peruvian Premier Division – 2011

Peruvian Premier Division – Prediction – 13th – Actual – Winners!

Team Stats

Transfers

Top Scorer – Victor Piriz Alvez (19)

Top Assists – Junior Ross (13)

We started the campaign with a defeat to Sport Huancayo & this turned out to be our only defeat of the season. The unbeaten run of 29 games that followed saw us sit atop of the league table by 5 points before we progressed into the Second Phase.

League First Phase

The second phase saw the league split into two groups, the teams in the odd numbered positions in one group, the even numbered another. We started the second phase with 6 wins but then followed it up with a run of 4 draws. Another 4 wins left us top of our group, top of the overall league & top of the average points table.

Second Phase

Despite being top of all the tables, we were still not crowned league champions. We still had to negotiate a 2 legged playoff final with Sport Huancayo to claim the trophy.

The first leg was played at home and we managed to claim a 2-0 win, it could have been more but we missed a penalty. This still put us in a good position to claim our first Premier League title.

The second leg was a narrower affair, just the one goal, but thankfully it was for us. This secured us a 3-0 aggregate victory & the Peruvian Premier League title.

So one stage of the challenge complete & we’re into the group stage of the Copa Libertadores but being from one of the lower nations in South America this could turn out to be a tough competition for us next season.

Very impressive first season Razer :thup:

Seems like the National league will be a walk in the park from here on, what are the expectations for the Libertadores next year? And what a weird league format!!

As for me, things took a very strange turn. After walking the State Championship andgetting quite far in the cup, things started to go awful in Serie B and we were dead last after 15 games. This coupled with the awful finances and me not being able to stick to the wage budget, got me sacked...I was surprised the season before as to how many managerial changes there were and I guess the boards in Brazil arent very patient...

I am going to play some other leagues to get to grips with the game and when the data update comes out in February I will have a proper go at this as I will have become a bit better hopefully!!

Bad luck on getting the sack corinthiano, at least your game was still runnning.

Not too sure when it comes to the Libertadores, just hope we don't get embarrassed really. Chances are we'll get drawn with Brazilian & Argentine sides who will pick us apart right now.

Hope the experience in other leagues will help you for when you do come back to join us again.

120px-Deportivo_Temuco_SADP.jpg

Supermas2 – Deportes Temuco – Chilean First Division B – 2011

Chilean First Division B - First Phase South

After making 8 signings in the transfer window (and spending 13k - I had a transfer budget :eek:) - I knew it may take a while for our side to gel, but we made a solid start to the season in the first phase of the season. The format was a league with 7 sides - playing each side 4 times.

After a steady start, we results started to pick up further as my attacking mentality side racked up a few goals - and after 24 games of the first phase we finished up top of the table!

First Divison B - First Phase South

An excellent performance in the first phase, which included an 8 game unbeaten run with 6 wins.

This meant we, along with the 3 teams below us, and the top 4 in the "North" , qualified for the Second Phase.

Chilean First Division B - Second Phase

As we finished top of the south table, we started the second phase on 3 points. The second phase involved playing each of the other 7 sides side home and away. It started badly with a 3-1 defeat away at Union La Calera and only 2 wins in our first 6 games.

However, our good home form (5 wins 2 draws) - coupled with a 1-0 away win at top of the table Osorno meant that we finished up in 2nd place in the Second phase - meaning we gained automatic promotion to the First Divison!!

First Division B - Second Phase

Copa Chile

First Round

Academia Samuel Reyes 0 - 3 Deportes Temuco

Deportes Temco 2 - 0 Academia Samuel Reyes (Lower League Side)

Second Round

Deportes Temco 4 - 1 Lota Schwager (First Divison)

Lota Schwager 0 - 1 Deportes Temco

Third Round

Deportes Temuco 2 - 0 Audax Italiano (First Divison)

Quarter Final

Deportes Temuco 2 - 2 Everton (First Divison) - Lost 4-3 on penalties

Cup Run

Overview

Overall it was a fantastic first season. Finishing top of the South phase was great, and a decent performance in the second phase means we are going up.

Despite two good wins over First Divison sides in the Copa Chile, this promotion may have come a bit too soon. Our squad is not very deep - so more players will be a must.

However I am delighted to go up, and my aim now is to sign some better quality players to both bolster my squad and also increase the quality in the first 11. I hope however, to continue with my positive attacking style - and hopefully we can gain enough wins to stay up!

Our top scorer was actually on loan this season (from a fellow First Divison B side) although I hope I can sign him permenantly - Otelo Ocampos

Also, just to explain how the top division works in Chile - there are 18 teams in the First divison, and operates the Apertura and Clausura system - playing 17 games in each.

At the end of each 17 game phase, the top 8 sides all qualify for the title playoffs. 1st plays 8th and so on, in a quarter final - the winners of which go through to the semis and then the final - and the winner of the final is crowned champion.

Quite a strange system - much like the system currently being discussed for the SPL - so the winner of the league may actually have finished 8th after 17 games!.

Relegation is decided over the full 34 games - the bottom 2 go straight down, whilst 15th and 16th both play a playoff against the 3rd and 4th placed side in the First Divison B second phase.

Overall

First Divison B South - 1st (43 points)

First Division B 2nd Phase - 2nd (27 points)

Copa Chile - Quarter Final (Lost on pens after 2-2 draw vs Everton)

Top Scorer - Otelo Ocampos - 21 goals (43 apps)

sydneytilidie

After an up and (mostly) down season, i came in at 15th (out of 20), but had to play off against Deportivo Merlo in order to stay up due to Argentina's ridiculous league rules. I survived 3-2 on aggregate, and strengthened my squad, most notably up front, where we'd really been lacking.

I am currently 18th out of 20 in my first season in Argentina with Villa Mitre. Am I missing something? I thought relegation was only a possibility after three seasons...

Supermas - Great first season, good luck for next season! I remember playing in Chile back in FM07 0r 08 and had a great time there, is Colo Colo still the domnant side?

BaritoneTrouble - No, you can get relegated in your first season. The relegation is based on your average points over three seasons, but if the club has only been there once season then the average is calculated over less games.

Supermas - That's a great first season, well played. It's good to see someone else taking on one of the smaller nations.

BaritoneTrouble - As corinthiano said you can still get relegated first season. Average points just means that one bad season does not automatically mean relegation. You can have two great seasons the years before and they'll be what keeps you up. Good luck in getting yourself out of relegation trouble.

Thanks Razer82, daemonic and corinthiano for the kind words.

Unfortuantely, last seasons top scorer Otelo Ocampos decided not to rejoin our club, as he instead signed for fellow First Division side Union Espanola.

Ive made no fewer than 9 signings in the off season, spending a fairly hefty £105,000 overall. My original transfer budget was only 35k, however I had a massive wage budget of 10k (and a wage bill of only 2k at the end of last season) - so I used some of this excess to boost my transfer kitty.

Hopefully the new players dont take too long to gel together, and we can get enough points together to at least avoid the automatic drop.

corinthiano - Colo Colo are indeed still the dominant side - however despite finishing 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd in the last two seasons - and top of both overall tables - they have only won one title thanks to the 8 team playoff format for the title. (Prior to that IRL, Colo Colo have won 6 of the 8 titles going back to the 2006 Apertua)

Thanks for clarifying. I'm 17th in the league, but 19th in the average points table, so I'm getting that sinking feeling. I've never had problems gaining initial success on FM, but 2011 seems like a tough proposition from the two saves I've had so far. Still, a spirited away win to fifth place Ferro at least means my team have some semblance of spirit.

JV Lideral FC - Brazilian Série A 2015

Transfers

No significant movement as the board refused to add anything to the wage budget or allow any money for transfers.

South America - Copa Libertadores - Quarter Final

Cruised through the Group Stage with 5 wins and a draw and Lanús were no match for us in the 2nd Rnd, but then we faced River Plate and they thrashed us home and away. Still a good showing for our first season in the Copa Libertadores.

Maranhão State Championship

Predicted: 1st | Final Position: Winners

Opening Stage: 1st || Opening Stage Final: Winner || Closing Stage: 1st || Closing Stage Final: Winner

Brazilian Série A

Predicted: 11th | Final Position: Winners | Graph

Last years habit of drawing too many games was well and truely banished as we recorded 12 wins and 3 losses in our first 15 games before finally drawing a game. We continued to win more than we drew or lost, building a 10 point lead after 20 games, but as good as the first half of the season was, the second half was dogged by inconsistency with more losses and draws than wins.

Our lead was gradually chipped away, with Santos reducing it to just a point with 1 game to go. A win at home to São Paulo and we'd be champions. It was a nervy performance as we spurned numerous chances but 1-0 was enough to see us crowned Champions.

Other News

Finances

We made a tidy profit but a sizeable chunk of this was spent on a 1,250 seat stadium expansion.

Club Records

Awards

Maranhão State Top Scorer - 1st Adriano (18 gls) | 2nd Leandro (13 gls) | 3rd Maurim (11 gls)

Maranhão State Best Player - 1st Leandro | 2nd Vinícius | 3rd Márcio

Copa Libertadores Best Player - 1st Leandro

Série A Player of the Year - 1st Leandro

Série A Young Player of the Year - 1st Márcio

Brazilian Midfielder of the Year - 1st Leandro | 2nd João

Brazilian Central Defender of the Year - 1st Leandro

Stars

Most Assists: Leandro - 23

Most Goals: Adriano - 29

Most MoM: Leandro - 10

Highest Avg Rating: Maurício - 7.49

Fan Player of the Year: Leandro - Slightly apprehensive about signing him due to his age but was a revelation all season.

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

JV Lideral FC Trophy Room

Brazilian Série A Winners x 1 - 2015

Brazilian Série B x 1 - 2013

Maranhão State Championship x 5 - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Career History

Maranhão  National           Brazilian
2012    1st       Série B   5th      Qtr Fnl     N/A                 State Champs.            
2013    1st       Série B   1st      2nd Rnd     N/A                 Série B Winners, State Champs.
2014    1st       Série A   3rd      Semi Fnl    N/A                 State Champs.
2015    1st       Série A   1st      N/A         CL Qtr Final        [b]Série A Winners[/b], State Champs.

Headline.png

Razer82 – Coronel Bolognesi FC – Peruvian Premier Division – 2012

Peruvian Premier Division – Prediction – 6th – Actual – Winners!

Team Stats

Transfers

Top ScorerDuvan Hernandez (29)

Top AssistsJulio Landauri (27)

Where to start?!? We took the wonderful form that helped us to a 45 game unbeaten run from last season and kept it going in this season. Just 1 draw in the first phase saw us top the table by a massive 27 points, meaning that only a handful of wins in the second phase would be enough for us to top the overall table at the end of the season.

League First Phase

The second phase saw the run go on with only 2 draws in the 14 games, the remainder being victories. We were once again finishing the season top of all the tables.

League Second Phase

This year we would play Universitario to decide which team would be league champions, a nice comfortable 3-1 home win set us up well but we had to come from behind to secure a 3-3 draw in the second leg in order to hold onto our league title.

So that’s now two seasons and two league titles.

This year saw our first entry into the Copa Libertadores and it was a harsh introduction. We were drawn into Group G with Gremio, Boca & Cobreloa. The best results we could manage were 3 draws, 2 against Cobreloa & one with Boca. This left us 3rd in our group and unable to progress.

Libertadores Group G.

My main aim for next season is to make a better impact in continental play, 3 draws is not good enough.

daemonic - Great season there, well done on winning Serie A! Are you struggling to hold on to your best players due to your good campaign?

Razer - well done on dominating the Peruvian scene, but looks like Libertadores will be difficult. Do you think it is a case of improving the league rep in peru before winning anything or do you think you can skip that and win it before the league gets much recognition?

Razer - well done on dominating the Peruvian scene, but looks like Libertadores will be difficult. Do you think it is a case of improving the league rep in peru before winning anything or do you think you can skip that and win it before the league gets much recognition?

I'm not sure really, I don't think we're going to have the quality of players to win the Libertadores for a couple of seasons yet so we might have to rely on the improvement of the league reputation. My scouts are working their way through South America yet again, but the limit of 3 foreigners is holding me back a bit.

daemonic - Great season there, well done on winning Serie A! Are you struggling to hold on to your best players due to your good campaign?

Not really, managed to extend Marcio's contract for a salary of £4,200 per week and everyone else is signed up for at least 2 seasons. Had a couple of declarations of interest but no offers for players. In fact I've only ever had one un-prompted offer for a player and he rejected the contract offered.

Congrats on another good seasons Razer

My entire attempt at this challenge hangs in the balance as Villa Mitre take on Almagro in the last game of the season and what is effectively a relegation playoff. We need to win to avoid the drop due to the average points table, otherwise Almagro stay up. Earlier in the season we lost 4-0 at home to Almagro as we were outmuscled in midfield- if this happens again it's goodbye Razer82's challenge and hello to some obscure European backwater. Come on Villa Mitre!

My entire attempt at this challenge hangs in the balance as Villa Mitre take on Almagro in the last game of the season and what is effectively a relegation playoff. We need to win to avoid the drop due to the average points table, otherwise Almagro stay up. Earlier in the season we lost 4-0 at home to Almagro as we were outmuscled in midfield- if this happens again it's goodbye Razer82's challenge and hello to some obscure European backwater. Come on Villa Mitre!

Good luck!

Don't want to lose you after just one season.

Archived