[FM11] Team Squad XML File?

POMPEY657

I've found that by putting this file in your panels folder then just editing it you your own liking works and the game remembers whatever changes you make to it..

I use the same team squad xml file in base2011darkskin, have the new team squad view but the game still doesn't remembers whatever new changes.

any ideas why?

Is there a way to customize column width within the team squad file?

If memory serves me you need to change the flag code to record and add width="X" code to the end of the line so the line looks like this:

<record id="PSLV" width="X" /> (Where X is the width in pixels).

I think you can use min_width as well and putting -1 instead of a value will tell it to fill the rest of the space.

Hi guys, this thread has been very useful getting round the Custom Views bug. I've got a small issue with the information returned when I've edited the xml file, I've included (or tried to include) the 'Shots per Game' and 'Shots on Target Ratio' but instead of shots per game it displays Shots on Target per Game. I've checked the code and I'm using 'POsg' which has come directly from the Sections file so not sure whats going on here. Can anyone confirm that I'm using the right/wrong code? The information returned for Shots on Target Ratio also appears to be wrong, a lot of my players (more than half the team) have 0% shown, despite having had a number of shots on target, some of them have even scored! Any idea what I might be doing wrong here?

Hi guys, this thread has been very useful getting round the Custom Views bug. I've got a small issue with the information returned when I've edited the xml file, I've included (or tried to include) the 'Shots per Game' and 'Shots on Target Ratio' but instead of shots per game it displays Shots on Target per Game. I've checked the code and I'm using 'POsg' which has come directly from the Sections file so not sure whats going on here. Can anyone confirm that I'm using the right/wrong code? The information returned for Shots on Target Ratio also appears to be wrong, a lot of my players (more than half the team) have 0% shown, despite having had a number of shots on target, some of them have even scored! Any idea what I might be doing wrong here?

Add:

<flags id="post"/>
<!-- Shots on target ratio -->
<flags id="POsg"/>
<!-- Shots per game, short text -->

i want to remove the "last 5 games" column, but i can't understand where in the file is it. can anyone help me?

You can try this mate?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/236587-FMFormation-s-Extended-Information-Panels

Which files do you have to edit to change the informations on the squad selection screen (tactic screen?)

Especially when I have to choose between players I rarely use, from youth team, etc I really like to have more information than the name of the player and the other standard stuff without switching the views

In the that stores your custom views, there is a value that is stored that sets the width of a column

I know there is a auto-hide code in the Team Squad.xml, but is there some coding that will alter column width?

Extract the sections.fmf folder then look inside the person properties.xml mate, this tells you the column widths

thanks for this fix I can create custom views now, but if I start a new save, they are lost again. Is there any way the permanently save them?

Were you talking to me mate?

If memory serves me you need to change the flag code to record and add width="X" code to the end of the line so the line looks like this:

I think you can use min_width as well and putting -1 instead of a value will tell it to fill the rest of the space.

Thanks. It seems to work with some columns (tried it with the player name flag and it worked), but the one I'm trying to resize (fitness - pcsr) isn't responding for some reason. Any ideas?

edit: scratch that, just noticed I had typed the code in twice. Works fine now, thanks again for your help.

Can't believe I missed this post lol

Thanks

Archived