The Scanland Clan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Fighting in our clan ?....where ? I have never been told to STFU when asking a clan member to hit continue ! Oh that's not what you mean Bambi ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehe yer right of course Rab, saying that yer retort made me giggle so much that i coughed on my dunked chocolate digi, at least yer not a pussy icon_wink.gif

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

badge.jpg

THE SCANLAND CLAN A.G.M

FRIDAY 2nd April 2004 at 2000 (GMT)

I propose that we each take a turn in airing our views.

The order I suggest is longest members first, order as follows. (please suggest another if you think that would be best!!)

Moncs

Rab

Sami

OJ

Razor

Bambi

Lister

Craig

Slayeri

Gordon

Dog

Yeah come on moncs make it life size....tiny !

And you can scrub Gordon from the clan as he has left, he hasn't had a chance to let you know yet but he will. He mumbled something about OJ being a ******* and shuffled off back to work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slayeri:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

And why is Sami infront of me? icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because he is better than you are icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said Slayeri, you beat me to it...... icon_biggrin.gif

OJ, of course, is claiming a giant HAT started it Razor.......see you Friday.

PS I thought everyone was better than OJ ?

Rab : see you friday???

Wot, u no playing tonight?? :-)

Also, why is Gordon not coming back???

and, the pressies, did you say Katies was Red and Emmas blue???

Katies is BLUE and Emma's RED.....and the dress as I said is for you...er I mean Katie.

Gordon will be on messenger tonight to explain why he is leaving.....is Fudge playing tonight ? does anyone know ?

badge.jpg

THE SCANLAND WEBSITE has now been updated with latest news, season three updates AND a picture has been added to Craigs profile so at last we know what he looks like.. and its NOT a pretty sight!! :-)

SCANLAND are now on a two week game break, we resume on MONDAY 19th APRIL.

badge.jpg

MINUTES FROM SCANLANDS AGM

The below has been decided and will be implemented from our next session.

1... The Diablo tactic will be BANNED.

2... The Timer will be on and set to 3 minutes.

3... Slayeri will now host the game, as he has more time than Sami.

-----------------------------------------------

The items below require a vote from OJ, RAZOR and CRAIG.

VOTE ONE

Lister has propsed that during matches, we are only allowed to make changes to our team a MAXIMUM of THREE times. (this excludes any injuries) This will speed up the game.

vote YES to agree

vote NO to keep things as they are

VOTE TWO

Bambi has proposed that we do away with the game breaks altogether, he proposed that we should all play UNLESS there is less than 50% attendance.

vote YES to agree

vote NO to keep things as they are

As I say these two votes are only for OJ - Razor and Craig. Please vote guys and I will issue the results.

badge.jpg

VOTE ONE

Lister has propsed that during matches, we are only allowed to make changes to our team a MAXIMUM of THREE times. (this excludes any injuries) This will speed up the game.

YES = 5 No = 2 (no need for Craig to vote)

THIS PROPOSAL HAS NOT BEEN MOTIONED

SORRY!!!! got the figures the wrong way round.

VOTE ONE

YES = 2 No = 5 (no need for Craig to vote)

THIS PROPOSAL HAS NOT BEEN MOTIONED

Sorry guys, been away all weekend as i am on holiday. (btw if yous ever need me badly just get rab to phone my mum.....) For the holiday situation, im sorry but im with fudge on this one, i say we dont have breaks. I will almost always be here as i am young and do not have responsibilitiesicon_biggrin.gif

As for the other vote i did find that a wee bit ridiculous, but also a bit ridiculous making changes in 93rd min when 4-0 up. Well thats all i have to say about it, sorry i couldn't be at the meeting, and speak to yous in a couple of weeks guysicon_smile.gif

Guys...

We have a new member Joining us on our 1st night back. His name is Gar has only been playing this version of CM for a couple of months. He wants to take Cardiff. I am unsure of the 1st night back, i thought it was the 19th, can anyone shed some light on this?

Razor we now only have a break if at least 50% of the players can NOT make it.

So once we come back from the current break on Monday 19th April we will not have any game breaks unless, as said above 50% or more of the players cannot attend.

Hope that clears things up mate.

badge.jpg

So the votes are in, The Game Breaks are a thing of the past... HOWEVER as we have already agreed with Razors holiday, that will stay. so our final game break is for two weeks starting on Monday 21st June. (No agruments, End Of Story!!)

Bambi - Regarding the new memeber of the clan, can you please ask him to mail me forst with his details and then a decision will be made.

See you all on Monday 19th April

Eh....we voted on game breaks ending mate so I don't see how we can take one in June even though it was scheduled. Maybe it is just me but I think that after we start back on april 19th then we play on regardless.....it was voted on by the clan and it seems silly to say yeah we won't have breaks anymore but still take one that is 2 months away !

Well I want to discuss it and I am CERTAIN that others will too....so unless we are going to ignore the vote just taken then we WILL discuss.

As Clan Leader I have final say

The vote was passed and there will be no more game breaks EXCEPT the one that we all agreed Razor could have.

If you want to discuss then feel free to do so, however it will not alter the fact that Razor's gamebreak will go ahead.

As Clan Leader I have final say

Well said Dogs, you beat me to it....

The thread should only be used for updates and important news, everything else should be kept and discussed in MSN on game nights.

I am going to assume that people took my comments as being argumentative, which they were not. Moncs knows where I stand on the issue and I was posting to let others know they had to speak up now or face a game break in June. And I disagree about the thread being only for certain topics....if we are not going to be allowed to discuss whatever we want then fine, tell us now. I am sure we can move to another forum if we are prevented from airing our views here.

This is not me having a go guys, I just like to know where I stand.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>if we are not going to be allowed to discuss whatever we want then fine, tell us now. I am sure we can move to another forum if we are prevented from airing our views here.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rab i'm too wide to fall for this one. This is a game thread for updating other online readers about how each manager and their respective team are doing. Its been policy for a long time on this forum to keep personal disagreements from carrying on and ruining threads. Its obvious that you will always get some discussions but when it carrys on it should be removed from the forum and discussed in private. You dont hang out your dirty linen in public. Of course i can't stop you lads from going to another forum if you don't like this policy, but thats the way i run this community i'm sorry icon_wink.gif

Ok mate, fair point, but I was NOT arguing with anyone....nor was I trying to win points. I was, as stated above, trying to make it clear to other clan members what the position was.

Here is a ground breaking idea, why not have 2 forums, 1 for bitching about OJ on and this one for the official stuff like reports etc..

In fact we do have another forum, but its not used, we should use that like dogs says for all the crap and keep these ones nice for the clans who look up to us... icon_biggrin.gif

Clans look up to us ??? are they mad....

Great idea about the other forum mate, I did not think it was still running. Can we use it then for talking about OJ ??

PS Moncs, how's your throat icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bambi:

Here is a ground breaking idea, why not have 2 forums, 1 for bitching about OJ on and this one for the official stuff like reports etc..

In fact we do have another forum, but its not used, we should use that like dogs says for all the crap and keep these ones nice for the clans who look up to us... icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said Bambi.But why should OJ have a forum all to himself (greedy sod),as he is the one that starts all the trouble icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gificon_wink.gif

Archived