The Scanland Clan

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moncs:

http://universal-it-solutions.co.uk/badge.jpg

Good Afternoon from sunny Elephant and Castle in London.

As Rab says, Congratulations to all the guys who won leagues and cups (not that Im jealous or anything!! icon_rolleyes.gif)

As Rab has already informed you, due to a weeks family holiday and a week working in London (again) I have requested a game break for two weeks (w/c 5/4 and w/c 12/4)

I will be back next week, so speak to you all then.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think a 2 week break is a bit much, sorry Moncs i dont agree. There are 11 of us now if 1 person is missing it isnt fair to hold the rest back.

Bambi - We already voted and agreed on this.... you thought it was unfair if we have a break for any manager who missed one week, so we extended it to two weeks to save having so many breaks, which Im happy with.

You can't have it both ways, Im sure you all have lifes outside Champ Man hence Im sure you'll find something to do.

getting confused now (don't take much at my age), i think as a lot of people are away tonight we should just put the game up for T&T tonight (no continuing) so those that join can bid for some transfers,then take a 3week break...next week for me and the following 2 weeks for Moncs, by then we should all be ready to go.

I'm only saying do it this way cos is it pre-season and it's only fair that all players should get the players they want.If we was half way through a season then i would have said carry on as normal.

Example:

Say we played tonight and you guys played next week (i can't), i would have missed most of pre-season, would not be able to get the players i want, miss the start of season and uefa cup, and we all know the the asst is crap.

If sami does put the server up for scouting players only then we can't count that as a session, which would mean me missing 3 and Moncs missing 4 sessions....so a 3 week break seems the only answer.

What do you all think?

I don't agree.

You can put only the players you want to buy to your shortlist, then set the instruction only to buy from your shortlist. And before you say it's crap, it does work, so I don't see that as a huge problem.

Well we do have some things to discuss then don't we. I agree with Bambi that a 3 week break is too long but we did agree when the clan was formed (before you joined Bambi) that it was not fair for a manager to miss two weeks of our game as a lot can happen that can ruin a season in even 4 sessions.

The asst manager does not work in the same way as a human player OJ so that argument does not stand up and WE all agree on that. I think Moncs has been fair in extending the missed sessions from 2 to 3 or more and while I understand players getting frustrated with missed sessions (as stated in previous posts) at the end of the day Moncs, Sami, OJ and I are the founder members and others that have joined need to go with what was in place before they joined (just like any other clan). If this causes problems for some then we can accept other ideas to solve it but we are not in a situation where we MUST play just because the majority want to. This is Champ Man not a democracy.......

Fully agree with Rab, if a manager misses 3 sessions or more then he is entitled to request a Game Break. This was voted on last week and the majority of votes agreed with this.

Possibily three weeks is a bit to much (sorry Razor), so AS AGREED by vote there will be a GAME BREAK for TWO weeks commencing Monday 5th April and will return on Monday 19th April.

At the end of the day a decision has been made, and a majority vote is the fairest way, and as Clan Leader.. The decision is final. so please no more discussions on this.

When I get back home, I will do a season review for Preston... if anyone else can do this for their team that would be great!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by razor123:

OJ, you never agree with what we say.

It was so quite while you where away....even if it was only for a couple of days icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay. icon_rolleyes.gif

Rab, I agree having the asst man isn't the same as being in control yourself but to say it's total crap isn't true either. I think it's fairly good.

Moncs, I will make my season review in the coming days.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moncs:

Fully agree with Rab, if a manager misses 3 sessions or more then he is entitled to request a Game Break. This was voted on last week and the majority of votes agreed with this.

Possibily three weeks is a bit to much (sorry Razor), so AS AGREED by vote there will be a _GAME BREAK for TWO weeks commencing Monday 5th April_ and will return on Monday 19th April.

At the end of the day a decision has been made, and a majority vote is the fairest way, and as Clan Leader.. _The decision is final._ so please no more discussions on this.

When I get back home, I will do a season review for Preston... if anyone else can do this for their team that would be great!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If tonight's session is cancled then i shall me missing 3 sessions so i am asking for a break as it is pre-season, earlier this morning Moncs you agreed with me, now you don't, have you got two heads on today icon_smile.gif.

I don't won't my season ruined for the sake of not going on a 3 week break, say i make no transfers, go out of the UEFA cup, and get off to a bad run in the league, i might as well not turn up for the rest off the season.

Does anyone see the point i am making, i ask you this...just say it was on the other foot, how would you feel.......

Sorry to keep going on about it but that is how i feel, as i said earlier, if it was mid season then it would be different.

sorry Razor - Im getting confused with all this.

As far as Im led to belive the session IS going ahead tonight, so you will only miss next week.

then there is a two week break.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by "elite":

So if im correct we will be missing:

Moncs

Rab

Alex

Craig ?

Fudge ?

that's 5/10...

If there's 4 missing i say we should play, (borderline call) but if there's 5 i think it's a no-show for tomorrow.

But in any case i can put the server on so the rest of the guys can do scouting etc.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's on for scouting, not actually playing, is this how it still stands for tonight, or is tonights game on Sami?

This is getting confusing.......

Monc's, Dogs, Gordon & I (Rab) are defo no show for tonight. Fudge IS playing along with Lister coming back, but Craig has not said if he is playing although I suspect he will be.

Unless Sami says differently the game WILL be on tonight and we might even start the new season so I will try and get on after the Celtic game.

As only FOUR managers are missing tonight then the game go's ahead.

Just to remind managers of the GameBreak for two weeks from MONDAY APRIL 5th

So is the 50% rule going to be implemented in future ? Just curious coz with 11 members (currently) you are talking about needing 6 people not playing for a session to be cancelled. The chances are slim to say the least.

Forums went scwewy again huh.

Not too much to report last night as I was asleep by the time we finished.....did get back from watching the 'tic game in time for one friendly and played my first EPL game at home against the mighty wolves which ended as 4-2 for me icon_smile.gif was very happy as OJ had identified my big problem being a lack of firepower up front for me icon_rolleyes.gif...hope I continue to prove him wrong.

I think we are all posting our seasons predictions here over the weekend so tune in kiddies for some daft posts soon.

Rab, unfortunately I think your problem is the overall lack of quality in your team. I've seen better teams go down. But I do hope you stay up, though I'm fairly certain at the end of the season you haven't scored that many goals. icon_smile.gif

westhamlogo.jpg

WEST HAM UPDATE

lEEDS H

As west ham sit 4th in the EPl and looking for another home win to cement thier CL spot you could see the nerves on all the players faces as they run out onto the pitch.

As the match moves close to half time the leeds GK is having a stormer, stopping everything that West Ham throw at him.

15 mins into the second half and west ham get the breakthrough they needed, Etherington with a 20Yrd Free kick puts the hammers 1-0 up.

The Hammers hold on for a vital win that keeps them 4th in the league.

Newcastle A

And so to Newcastle, who are 3rd in the EPL.

A stubbern West Ham team hold on for 45 mins without letting in any goals.

But by the 80th Min Newcastle had gone into a 3-0 lead with goals from Jenas,Shearer and Griffin, West ham pulled a goal back through Papa Waigo but that still left time for jenas to get another goal for Newcastle to make the score 4-1 and leave west ham 5th in the table and no chance of Cl football next year icon_frown.gif.

W.B.A A

And so to the last game of the season against an already doomed WBA side which had shown signs of improving towards the end of the season.

The baggies came out like a house on fire and took the lead on 8 min through West.

Both teams looked for more goals in this match, but just when it looked like two defeats on the trot for the hammers Jan Kristiansen scored to make it 1-1, and leave west ham finishing 5th in the EPL, not bad for our 1st season back, and we also have UEFA cup football next year which is a bonus.

westhamlogo.jpg

WEST HAM SEASON 2005-06

And so to another season of EPL football.

West Ham Manager was fairly busy in the summer months in the transfer market:

OUT

D.James to Liverpool 60K

Defoe to Villa 3.9M

Brevett Free

D.Noble 100K

M.Goodman Free

IN

P.Ifill 1.9M from Millwall

T.Cahill 3.2M from Millwall

R.Carrol Free

B.Ormerod 2M from Southampton

Higgingbottom 1M from Southampton

Babble on a free

And so to our 1st game of the season...away to the champions elect Southampton.

All the big guns were out for the saints and it showed.

Straight from the Kick off west ham never even touched the Ball and 30 seconds later 1-0 down (Oskarsson)

25 Min Klompe 2-0

31 Min Oskarsson 3-0

But West Ham did manage an attack of sorts in the second half and actually scored from it Ormerod on his debut against his former club.

But then on 84min Robben makes it 4-1 game set and match to a very good saints team.

West ham manager is taking a week off (stress) so lets hope his Asst does a good job while he is away and leave him in a good position for when he gets back.

Well as promised here is the first prediction for the upcoming season.

Coventry : mmm I will be happy with staying in the EPL but despite the 200/1 quote from the bookies and the old 'will do well to stay up' junk I expect to finish mid table. Any lower than that and I will not have achieved my main aim. Despite Hat muncher OJ's claims of a lack of quality in my squad I would point out that from a Forum dweller like OJ who only reckons players on the strength of what the forums say about players then yes it does not look a strong squad because it does not contain the names he would expect to see, but football is a team game and I have a team that I feel is capable of beating the best on the right day !

Yes I have areas that could use a bit more strength but I shall work away quietly in the background and bring in what I need when I can afford it.

Now onto the others.......and I gotta start with Sami who if I remember correctly I said would do well to finish top three icon_redface.gif. Well I underestimated him last year and won't make that mistake again. I expect Sami to retain the league and fancy another cup is on it's way to St Mary's but I don't think it will be the CL (but I hope it is m8)

Razor did exceed all expectations last season (even his own) and I did say that there was a chance he could finish above OJ, which he managed so I feel I got close to a right prediction there. But this season will be difficult as Razor has had to make changes and did not look good against Sami in the first game but my gut feeling is he will make a top 5 spot if he gets the breaks. I don't see any cups but this man can prove anyone wrong (ain't that right OJ ?)

OJ himself does look to have a very strong squad and I still feel that a cup is a possibility for Spurs. The league should see his best results and I fancy him to finish closer to Sami than any of the other human players. His big defeats against Coventry will upset him tho icon_wink.gif

Villa were my tip to push me last season and despite a small stutter mid season they did make it (in 2nd place to me mind you) but Craig seems to think he has the player he needs in DeFoe. I think that Villa will be clear of relegation this season and might even finish above me icon_smile.gif but I don't know if they have the team to do anything in the cups so it might be a consolidate season for them.

I will give my thoughts on Div 1 later this weekend.......

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Forum dweller like OJ who only reckons players on the strength of what the forums say about players<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahaha you're funny mate. Or jealous? icon_wink.gif

I don't have the time nor the interest to read these forums for what players to buy in the game. icon_smile.gif

Saints Report

First of all, what an unbelivable season we had last year. We finished on top in the table with 88 points, 7 ahead of Arsenal. But like icing on the cake, we also won the CL. Show me the money!

And so they did. We had €550k for transfers and €40M in the bank. After the 20th of June we had €38.5M for transfers and over €80M in the bank. The board also decided without any requests on my behalf to expand the stadium with 14 000, wich is due to be completed at the end of the year. Wont propably make the deadline as what i've heard it can take even 1.5 years for Soton to complete their expansion. Until then the capacity will be reduced by 6000.

So how to spend the cash? Save it and continue with the squad i have? Make the fans happy with bringing in a star? I decided on that i wanted a young, very talented player for my Att Mid C position. Had a couple of names in mind. Tevez, Diego and D'Alessandro. My favourite of these three is D'Alessandro. I just love his runs and his set pieces are diamond solid. Tevez wasnt gonna happen as he has made a move to Roma. Then i had a offer of €22.5M accepted on Diego and the €30M offer for D'Alessandro wasnt enough. So i decided on getting Diego. He's pretty ok too aint he? icon_cool.gif

As Diego was waiting on his WP i decided on taking a look in the unprotected section when my mouth started to drip. There were Robben and Reyes! Put an offer on both and as much as i would've liked to get both, it wouldnt have been good for the structure of the squad, so i decided to take one of them. And from the start Robben made more sense, atleast financially. He wanted a much smaller wage and the compensation was only €8.25M compared to Reyes's €15.5M.

Then as i had the "filter out unrealistic targets" ticked i had missed one player, who Craig (eternal gratitude mate) then pointed out to me. He was Martins from Inter. Well he wasnt too keen on coming over to Southampton at first but did eventually sign for us and the compensation was a laughable (for us anyway) €6.5M icon14.gif We had 2 more signings and they were Wes Brown and A.Todorov on free transfers.

We sold 4 players worth mentioning, Fitz Hall to Sheff Utd for €1M, Brett Ormerod to West Ham for €3M, Danny Higginbotham for €1.5M also to West Ham, and then last but not least Beattie for €22M to OJ's Spurs. I decided on selling Beattie because as he DID have a pretty good season, he's consistancy during the past 2 seasons hasnt been what i look for in strikers. And the fact that i had Oskarsson, Suazo, Robben and Martins, then some exiting youths behind them, it wasnt a difficult decision to cash out on him. But i know he will score against me. Ormerod already did mind you.

Pre-season fixtures and the Season Opener

I wanted us to play in the status of CL champions and so we had tough opponents for our pre-season games.

A Juventus 3-0

A Bayern 1-2

A Deportivo 1-0

A Ajax 1-1

H Celtic 3-0

N Community Shield Arsenal 2-0 Robben & Montolivo as scorers, MOM De la Cuesta.

EPL

A West Ham 4-1

Couldnt really have started the season better. Oskarsson drops the ball to De la Cuesta, who then plays it up the left flank to C.Delgado, who passes it into the box to Oskarsson and a shot from a tight angle makes it 1-0 to the visitors in just 30 seconds. Tieme Klompe then made it 2-0 from a corner on the 26th minute. Oskarsson went on to make it 3-0 from a wonderful pass from Robben who in turn got a nice pass from Delgado. The hammers clawed one goal back single-handedly by Ormerod on the 51st minute. He won a header over Daniel wide on the left flank and then beat Lundekvam and got thru on goal from where he put the ball in the back of the net. De la Cuesta missed a penalty on the 72nd minute but Robben made it 4-1 on the 85th minute. MOM C.Delgado Shots: Saints 31/20 Hammers 6/2

Finally the squad for this year:

GK

Antti Niemi age 33

Kasper Schmeichel age 18

Adam Collin age 20

Defenders

Jose de la Cuesta age 22

Tieme Klompe age 29

Claus Lundekvam © age 32

Daniel age 22

Wes Brown age 25

Simone Padoin age 21

Backups:

Darren Kenton age 26

David Mendes da Silva age 23 (retrained side: Right)

Tom Huddlestone age 18

Midfield

Vampeta age 31

David Prutton age 23

C.Delgado age 24

Diego age 20

R.Montolivo age 20 (retrained side: Right)

Backups:

Dickson Etuhu age 23 (retrained position: Def Mid)

R.Delap age 29

Lee Holmes age 18

Neil McCann age 31

Oskitz Estefania age 18

Strikers

Orri Freyr Oskarsson age 25

Suazo age 25

Arjen Robben age 21 (retrainig side: right , yea a long shot but you never know)

Martins age 20

Anatoli Todorov age 20

Backups:

Supat Rungratsmee age 17

M.Pahars age 29 (nobody wants him)

C.Samba age 19

M.Ashikodi age 18

The Saints Gaffer

The Saints Gaffer Predictions

EPL

Southampton

We had an excellent season last year wich will be difficult to beat. I expect us to mount a serious championship challenge and to reach the latter parts of the FA Cup and CL. We will be in the top 3.

Tottenham

The last season was maybe a dissapointment for their manager, and he will be atleast looking for a CL spot. I predict they will maybe even mount a title challenge. Top 4.

West Ham

One of the biggest surprises of last year with that nice 5th spot. I suspect they will do about the same this year, but dont think they are ready yet to challenge for the title. Top 6.

Aston Villa

The Villains are back, but not with a vengeance. They will certainly not be relegated this time, would be a shock. They have class in there and they really should reach top 10.

Coventry

Rab himself has targeted a mid-table position. If he indeed can do that i will be impressed. I think it's gonna be slightly worse but will not be relegated. Possible relegation battle.

First Division

W.B.A

A favorite for the auto promotion spots. They stormed thru the last time they were here and they are a better team than then. Top 2 and back to the EPL. Only worry is are they gonna be the new Bolton Wanderers?

Sheff Utd

My bid for the surprise of the season in the first division. I suspect they will be fighting for an auto promotion spot. They have some good players, only worry are their sometimes bad away games. Top 4.

Norwich

A pretty good team in the first divison standards. Will do great if promoted. But anyway they will be fighting for a playoff spot.

Preston

IPretty much the the same goes for them as for Norwich. Some good players here and there and with a solid tactic they should be fighting for a playoff spot.

Millwall

Have sold Tim Cahill. I hope they have things sorted out for the season if they are gonna challenge for the playoffs. I suspect they are gonna be in the top 10.

Stoke

Not an awfully great squad. Wont be fighting for a playoff spot. i predict a safe mid-table position.

The Saints Gaffer

A bit late but here goes my First Div predictions....

WBA : I honestly think Fudge will come straight back up as I feel he was unlucky in getting relegated. His squad is strong and more importantly his team is just that, a TEAM. Will he win the league.....I would put money on it !

Preston : The ever underachievers will this time come good (for his mouses sake at least) and it should be on the strength of his home form I think. His squad IS stronger than most people think (ain't that right OJ ?) and he has the experience to carry it through. I suspect an auto spot but a play off could be his best bet.

Norwich : Young Gordon is the man to sort out the problems there but it might take a season more to achieve EPL status. Please note though that this man does like to confound the critics so he could be one to watch.

Millwall : Dogs is the unknown who was very quiet last season being the new boy but I was impressed with his buys and he did get Millwall clear of the drop which shows he has a team of fighters. Good enough to push for a play off spot but maybe again a season too early. Prove me wrong big guy !

Sheff Utd : Another dark horse who did not do very well last season but looked good enough on occasions to be up there come the end of season. I think Ari would be pleased with a play off spot but who knows with these Finns !

Stoke : Last but by no means least is Lister who rejoined us last week (welcome back mate) and has always been one who nearly achieves his potential. This season will be hard with the drop as morale will be his biggest problem so I would expect a slow start but once things settle down I think this man can easliy make the play-offs.

I don't think I have missed anyone but if I have sorry.

badge.jpg

SEASON THREE PREVIEW (2005/06)

EPL

Southampton

After last season, can he go any better??

I predict a TOP 2 finish AND the FA Cup, this season I think the Champions League maybe a step to far.

Tottenham

The Hat Eater will improve on last season, again I'd say a cup is OJ's best bet. Top 4.

West Ham

I dont think anyone, least of all Razor expected to do as well as he did last season. I think he will struggle to re-capture that form. TOP 10

Aston Villa

Can it be second time lucky in the EPL for Craig?? I don't think so. BOTTOM 3.

Coventry

After storming the 1st Division, what will Rab do in the EPL. I think he will find it a stuggle but with Rabs nose for good signings I think he will escape relegation BOTTOM HALF, BUT AVOID RELEGATION

First Division

W.B.A

After last seasons disaster in the EPL, promotion this season is a MUST for Fudge. TOP 3

Sheff Utd

Hard to tell how Slayeri will do this season, he promises a lot, but can he deliver?? TOP 6

Norwich

An unknown quantity is our Gordon, Norwich showed signs of improvement at the end of last season, so I predict that will continue and he will finish TOP 6

Preston

Without doubt the best manager and squad by a distance in this division. Would have been in the EPL if it was not for injuries to key players. TOP 2

Millwall

A veterian at CM and imho favourites for promotion with Preston. TOP 3

Stoke

Lister is back, I think he will struggle in his first season. TOP 10

Sheff Utd report

A Reading 0-1

All I can say is we have difficulties when playing away. This match would've been more than a draw if it would've ended 0-0. But no, Steve Sidwell scored the winning goal at 90th minute.

A Leicester 3-3

Usually the problem in my awaygames is in attack..can't score too much when there isn't too many shots. Today, my lads showed me that we can score goals also when playing away, but Leicester didn't want to lose. MoM James Scowcroft was the man behind all 3 goals bagging two and assisting one.

Shots: Leicester 16/9 Sheff Utd 11/7

H Sunderland 1-1

Next one was at home against Sunderland, who were looking for a playoff spot. Both teams were looking for a goal, and on 43rd minute Chris Barker took us to the lead with a header from corner. 10 minutes to the second half, and Gary Breen scored the equalizer from a corner. No more goals, I was happy with the result.

A Coventry 1-1

Next up was Rab's Coventry, who were looking to win the Div.1 (and they did). From the start we were outplayed, and on 25th minute Sylla Amed Davy. Coventry kept trying to score more goals, and I was pretty sure that sooner or later Coventry will make it 2-0. But on 80th minute Gary Mason's shot took a deflection from Lee Fowler, making the score 1-1.

This was a victory for me, div.1 spot looking pretty sure now icon_smile.gif.

H Bradford City 4-0

If I win, I stay in Div.1. Good thing that my players were with me on this one. Good performance from my players, MoM being Helder Barbosa (loan from OJ's Spurs) with 2 goals. Peter Ndlovu and Andy Parkinson got their names on the scoreboard too.

Shots: Sheff Utd 17/11 Bradford 3/3

A Wimbledon 2-1

Season almost finished, and still no victories from away. We had a good start, Richard Naylor scoring two on 12th and 14th minute, making it 2-0. Patrick Agyemang scored on 25th minute, making it 2-1. No more goals here, and the first victory from the road for me with Sheff Utd.

H Crewe 2-0

Last match for the season was against Crewe at Bramall Lane. Fairly easy 2-0 victory for us with goals from Brian Kerr on 15th and MoM Oskitz Estefania on 79th minute. This season is finished, time to get ready for next season.

I am really P****d off, the allegations of cheating and again the lack of respect for anybody in the so called clan has finaly got to me, some people in the clan think they are above what makes a clan and think they rule the roost, a clan should be about teamwork and friendly competition.

Things have got to change, the clan isnt fun anymore, too many so called members claiming they do it for the clan when really they are doing it for themselves, I am a member of the clan too, i am fed up this things being decided by who shouts the loudest.

Sami listen to others your not god that the 2nd time you have just dissmissed me, i am not putting up with it any longer things have to change, the 1st time I lost 3 players for the season now god only knows what disaster will happen to my team, as if you had even waited I would have told you I couldnt make it on Thursday, we are supposed to finish at 11, not 10:50, now a my assistant manager can sell the players i didnt get around to stopping any transfers or loans going out, Thanks a bunch mate.

Fudge - I understand where your coming from m8, no-one called you a cheat. We all agreed that any manager can use any formation that they wish, however all managers have stayed away from using the 'diablo' tactic as everyone knows it takes advantage of the games weak AI.

Regarding finishing tonight at 10.50, by the time the game was saved it was almost 11. You have to remember Sami who hosts the game is in Finland and they are TWO HOURS ahead of us.

I also believe most of you played on until after midnight in one session last week DESPITE a couple of members not wanting to...

so managers can't always have their cake and eat it.

badge.jpg

NOTICE TO ALL SCANLAND MANAGERS

Over the past four to six weeks, there have been a LOT of in clan fighting and moaning.

Mainly over petty things.

THIS HAS TO STOP for the sake of the clan. We have now built up a clan which has a lot of respect and one that new up and coming clans look upto.

We have 11 regular members which includes an sigames moderator in Dogs, The last thing that we want is for managers to start leaving because of petty agruments.

If ANY manager has a problem, please speak to me about it and we can sort it out, if any manager wishes to make a rule change, then we put it to a vote and the majority gets carried.

May I remind everyone of the clan rules, thet you all accepted when you joined Scanland Scanland Rules

Fighting in our clan ?....where ? I have never been told to STFU when asking a clan member to hit continue ! Oh that's not what you mean Bambi ?

On a serious note though this is happening every other week and I agree that it needs to stop, indeed check back a couple of pages and you will find a similar plea from me on the same subject. Moncs has stated that a majority vote carries any request made but I don't think that holds true as we have now voted twice on the timer being put on and twice now it has been switched off without anyone being asked.

This forum is not the right place for discussions like this but it does serve a purpose in that it can warn other new clans of the kind of things they may be getting into.

Can I suggest a messenger convo later this week (not on Thurs game night) where we can maybe set about resolving the issues like adults or if that fails we can just have a verbal fight !

About the timer, I don't think we can keep it on during the season, because it doesn't work. It eats up the 5 min time when someby else is playing, and then you have no time left for the rest of the week. Agreed?

About the fights and Fudge's post. Like I said last night to him, I think he's being unreasonable. About other disagreements: On last Thursday's session, after a long talk me and Razor sorted some things out and things should be ok for good now. Certainly after that talk, I had a very enjoyable session with the rest of the guys, and I'm sure Razor and the others agree. The same goes for yesterday's session. icon_smile.gif

But in any case, if you want to have that convo, we'll have it.

Archived