Digital downloads now available (PC & Mac WSM and Fútbol Manager)

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Guinness79:

bodonodon, I believe you aren't allowed to download if you live in Europe, though I may be mistaken.

On the topic of digital downloads, is the Mac version ever going to be up? Or was that a limited time only offer?

I downloaded the Mac version in November - and paid for it too. I need reinstall it though to check out the new patch. I hope it's still available (it really should be). SI?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigdaddydeester

I second that, I've been dying to buy Football Manager 2008 for my Mac but it is hard to find the Mac boxed version and the didgital download version doesn't seem to exist. SI !!! HELP !!!

-dee

I guess it's too late now. They've finished working on the game, they've finished providing support and answers to the questions. They're probably to busy with FM Live to even acknowledge the world around them.

Why, I don't know. Maybe it's because they've had all the award ceremonies for games. Maybe they've already sold enough to make the game a success. It's like U2, as long as they sell 5 million albums, who cares if the songs are so-so?

I'm not really this cynical, but this is the first time I've experienced this kind of blatant disregard from SI.

Love the games, hating this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have downloaded the Mac version of WSM 08. However, I am unable to purchase the product as when the e-sellerate purchase screen appears, there is no option to buy WSM 08. This problem has been brought up in a separate forum:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...102057093#6102057093

as well. Is there something that I am doing wrong or something I need to do differently in order to complete the purchasing process? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

I have contacted e-sellarate about this issue hoping that they could point out what I had done wrong. I received the following response:

"

Hello again Jere:

After reviewing this product again, it appear that the publisher of this

product currently has this product marked such that it is not for sale.

I'm not sure if this intentional. I have CC'ed the developer of the

product on this email, as well. Perhaps he will be able to assist us

with this issue.

Sports Interactive: If you need any assistance with your product's

configuration in your publisher account, please don't hesitate to let us

know.

"

Will WSM 08 be made available for purchase through digital download again?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

In order to play with a friend who has WSM 2007, I've tried to download and buy WSM 2007. The try and buy demo is evidently crippleware, and even after buying the game via the built-in app, there are features missing such as the pre-game editor.

What do I need to do in order to get the full version of 2007 going, or get my money back?

Originally posted by Kristopher:

I did figure out how to fix my problem:

A) Reinstall using your Order ID.

B) Install the patch.

Since I'm not allowed to edit my own posts (and whose brilliant idea was that? icon_rolleyes.gif ), I need to clarify that you can do one or the other, it doesn't require both to fix the issue I was asking about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest stevo_gers73

hi , tried downloading football manager 2008, entered all the payment details and then it came up with a screen saying it was calculating my license, then nothing happened. havent received my confirmation e-mail either. anyone know what i can do??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bigdaddydeester

so has anybody been able to find a digital download for WSM 2008 for mac anywhere ? i've been dying to play the game for so long, come on SI ! I mean its easier to find Eastside Hockey Manager for godsakes

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marc,

I have just purchased WSM 2008 but am not sure if it's been patched to the latest level (8.0.2 ?)

If it hasn't - where can I get the latest patch for WSM 2008 ? The update functionality within the game brings me to an error page on the SI site saying that the download was not found in your download archives.

Thanks,

Travis

• 2 weeks later...
I already have the CD (or is it DVD? - whichever!) version of FM2008. I'd now like to get the digital download version for my notebook (no CD or DVD drive). Is there any way I could get it for free?

Can you not just install the CD version on your notebook?

Archived