Another....I hate this game

At least I have something worthwhile to give out about. Sequence of games before the game decides to crash dump, on a unreal run of form, 13 games won in a row (heading to beat Arsenals record, still on course to beat their unbeaten run too). beat Chelsea 4-1, Draw (unfortunately ending my win run by one game) with Utd 3 - 3 (after they cameback by two - bas****s), come back from being 1 nil to beat Chelsea 2 - 1 in League Cup final......game crash dumps!!

Reload game

Play chelsea - lose 2-1

Reload game

Play chelsea - lose 1-0

I am going to keep reloading for my own sanity....i feel like crying though

Quite true norwayman - my faith has been restored though, beat chelsea and utd - now to see if we can still win the League Cup (although my board dont give a fiddlers about it)

you kind of do when its the cup final.....

he is hardly saving and reloading, he had a crash dump after winning, why should he then replay and accept the loss?

Yeah i am only reloading this part. I never save and reload games, I was just lucky I had the game saved before the Chelsea game otherwise I would have been suicidal

thats the one thing i realy hate about this game, u could be having a great run of form, but as soon as u save it (crashes) and reload it u have no form what so ever, there is no consistancy between saves....

keep reloading game until u get results u already earned.

Archived