bojan for benzema

m-owen

im lyon season one 8.0.2, ive had bojan on loan all season and hes been doing a good job. but no where near as good as benzema. ive had an offer from barcalona for straight swap. should i do it, as im nearing end of season and i can sense a load of bids coming in for benzema and i dont keep players at a club if there unhappy. oh yeah i also have vela as my backup to benzema. what do you think? cheers

Benzema favourite club is Lyon.

As long as you keep winning, he shouldnt become unhappy. although if a bid from a big club comes in and on the bottom it says he wants to negotiate then u reject he will become unhappy.

I rather keep Benzema over Bojan to be honest, Bojan is much more likely to be unhappy than Benzema!

Well, tbh when they're both in their prime, I'd take Bojan over Benzema any day of the week and twice on Sunday. He's much more prolific. A straight swap between the two on the face of it is a fair deal I reckon but I really wouldnt bother. One, because Bojan would probably not be interested in signing on for you. Two, because you've got Vela who becomes the best striker on the game when at his peak imo. Three, because if Bojan is interested in joining you, you could get him for about 40M tops. And if you sell Benzema, you can easily make 50M+ on him.

Well, tbh when they're both in their prime, I'd take Bojan over Benzema any day of the week and twice on Sunday. He's much more prolific. A straight swap between the two on the face of it is a fair deal I reckon but I really wouldnt bother. One, because Bojan would probably not be interested in signing on for you. Two, because you've got Vela who becomes the best striker on the game when at his peak imo. Three, because if Bojan is interested in joining you, you could get him for about 40M tops. And if you sell Benzema, you can easily make 50M+ on him.

Sorry Hulk but I need to ask. Why twice on a Sunday?

If Benzema is out performing Bojan for you atm then it seems logical to keep Benzema and let Bojan return to Barca. It's not like Benzema is old and you need to cash in on him while you can.

If they happen to have good partnership though, say Bojan has provided plenty assists for Benzema and the team then you should maybe look into extending his loan or signing permanently. Check his minimum release fee clause and see if you can get the money together to match it.

cheers for all the replys, the news is that i stuck with benzema. which was probably the correct choice in my opinion. PUREFAN appologies if i annoyed you by not posting in the lyon thread, but i felt i would get a much varied response in an open thread rather than the lyon one. in the future any futher lyon questions will be posted in the correct thread.

cheers again.

Keep Benzema, as others have said, buy Bojan as well and partnered with Benzema and Vela you are looking at 70+ goals from them a season.

Archived