FM10: Alipio

Falahk

FM09 thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=108444

always seams to turn out to be a great player, only problem i can encounter is that he starts at Real (hence can be expensive) and that it could be tricky to get a work premit in the first transfer window

this is him a few years in, developed by the ai, and about to join me soon for a bargin price:

alipio.png

-9 potential, considering how well he use to evolve I suspect his hidden stats are decent to

I've seen Arsenal and Man City buy him a fair few times but never seen him develop into a player good enough for more than low-profile cup matches for those clubs. He looks like he could do a decent job, though. How much did you pay for him? Never seen the teams I mentioned pay any more than £2.5m

I've seen Arsenal and Man City buy him a fair few times but never seen him develop into a player good enough for more than low-profile cup matches for those clubs. He looks like he could do a decent job, though. How much did you pay for him? Never seen the teams I mentioned pay any more than £2.5m
payed about as much as you mention, 30m kr (im not sure what the exact number in £ should be, but should be close to 2,5m), coffee money for a club in a top league

• 2 weeks later...

he looks great in that screen 303jonas, much better then on my game, on other news he started his first game for me by scoring a brace vs Genoa and picking up a knock (so I sub'ed him of 45min in), and now he will be out for 3 weeks...bugger

Been trying to get this guy for a couple seasons now. Looks good and is available for £9.75m (release clause), just ashame he wants insane wages which I can't/won't pay.

Here he is on mine at 25, AI controlled.

2m2yxb7.png

an other 4 goals form him vs Brecsia, surly not the best of teams and they got a man sent of 24 min into the match, but if he can keep this up he will compeat with Vucinic, Rossi and Tafer for a place in the first chose XI, some mentoring has also made his determination shot up to 16, good stuff

• 4 weeks later...

Archived