FM2008 - The Offical Harpenden Town Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS:mad:

I just lost to Lewes, leaving me in 5th. If I can draw my next game, I get play offs.

But 36 goal Tomosa has just got injured in training, out for 3/4weeks. Whichmeans I'm without him for my last game and potentiall play-offs.

I have David Ball too, but he's hardly played since his broken leg.

EDIT: Theres 4 play-off places, 2nd-5th.

You sounds like you are having one hell of a hard time esspeically coming into the buisness part of the season :(

I have just beaten Crawley 4-1 away in my fa cup 1st round replay. Kosecki is really starting to come into his own now gettin a great 1st goal for the club and getting two assists.

I play him center midfeild and he loves it getting the ball and traveling then making somthing happen its a joy to watch.

I am thinking i want to find a good solid defensive midfielder, any ideas anyone.

I'm about to play AFC Wimbledon, who are 9th. Match is at home. Last match v them I lost 1-0...

If Bath/Cambrige/Chelmsford/AFC Wimbledon all win I need a draw(All are on 69 points, I'm on 72). Bath have a higher GD than me. The others would all need to win by 4 if I lose, but Bath would just need a win.

If I draw I get play-offs.

Wish me luck:)

Aye, Able to show us a screenie of him? I'd like to see how he is, I know you can't play him but still.

But.. Can he play when he is 15?

Oh God, you didn't realise...

This is about my 10th season, I got relagated two season's ago. Ben Harper is in his mid-20's now!

I'll a ss at the end of the season, he's nowhere near as good as last season as he's playing a different position.

Oh right mate sorry LOL.

Didn't know you was this far. So you been in BSS prem all this time then? ;)

Blue Square Prem, yes.

Went up season 1, stayed for a few seasons, went down 2 seasons ago and missed out on play-offs by a couple of points next season.

I drew the first leg 0-0, at home. My LB, Szczpior, got MOTM though.

Archived