• Last Reply

It's all in the opening post, here's the bit that you need:

Download the file from:

FileFront

To download the file:

1. Open the link above

2. Press the 'Download Now' button, above the information

3. When the option box appears, select 'save'

4. Save the database to "C:, (Your Name), My Documents, Sports Interactive, Football Manager 2008, db, New Club, (database file here)

5. Wait for the file to download fully.

6. You can then select the database to use, and start a new game as usual from the Football Manager opening screen. Remember to select the database ‘New Club’.

Can't seem to find any of these polish ones you have Arsenal..

I loaded the leagues you told me but i put them as view only, Will that been the problem? Or shall i should load all players from them countries?

sorted it now. I loaded leagues and had them as view only and then i also loaded all players from them leagues.

So i took the leagues off and just loaded the players and i am also using this huge db thing so it loads more players.

Thanks -- hopefully I'll start it today. :) BTW, will it work with '07?

Any recommended players I should know about before hand before I work my scouting magic? :p

Unfortunatly not, and my editor for 07 doesn't work so I won't be able to make one for you - sorry:)

Jurak, Artur Skiba, Kaminski, Jakub Kosecki. One of your players has a very high PA, Ben Harper, keep an eye on him.

You won't be able to get Skiba until season 2/3, as he will cost about £2k.

Cheers. I gone for loads of players.

Can i ask some questions - When will this team become professional? & Whats average att in first season?

IIRC Stu's team went proffesional in season 3. I went semi-pro in season 2, so thats when I had transfer and wage money.

TBH, I can't remember what the attendance was. Around 500 I think, but you'll have to find that out for yourself unless Stu can answer you...

Been away from my laptop for past two days and it has killed me haha wanted to get straight back onto my game but hey im back on here now and got some screen shots from my squad.

1st Team Squad

HarpendenSquad.jpg

Under 18s

HarpendenUnder18s.jpg

League Table

Leaguetable.jpg

Tactics Main Team

tactics.jpg

Hope You all like and please reply and let me know what you think about everything and any positive or negative comments welcome.

Sorry, must have missed them.

Your first team looks excellent, shame you didn't get Jakub Kosecki or Joe Tillen though :p:D

Tactics are fine, IMO 4-4-2 works best in the BSS.

Obviously you are doing great in the league.

Apart from that, nothing to comment on really. KUTGW:)

I dont think for some reason that they were in my game i will have a look right now, are they very good players then i guess.

Some of the ones that i have signed are really bad so going to have to get rid of them i think, they are not doing anything for me at all.

I have a number of strikers at my club, Dziuba, Kuduba, Jurak, Jackson and Mackiewicz.

My top scorer is Mackiewicz with 11 in 14 games. Next is Dziuba with 6 in 7(5). Kuduba 5 in 5(4)

Jurak and Jackson have not been so great in pre season and Jurak not done the best in the league unlick Jackson who has not really been given much of a chance so far.

Jurak 3 in 6(7) Jackson 2 in 2(2)

Archived