World Cup Winners

got accepted to ivory coast just before 2010 cup and won it.

in my group i head germany north korea and russia. finished 2nd.

2nd round beat nigeria quarter final final cameroon semi final beat spain on penalties and final was against brazil. i defenced all the game and thanks to salomon kalou's great strike at 74. minute. i am the champion of the woooooooorldddd.

You have inspired me, I just got accepted for the ivory coast managers position with 4 friendlies to go until the world cup.

I seem to have rubbish keepers, but every one else seems pretty good.

On a previous game i saw a Nigeria Vs Scotland world cup final, think it was FM07 or FM08. Also when i was managing England i played Belarus in the 2016 European Champonship final. Played them in the opening group game to a 0-0 draw and it ended 1-0 after extra time in the final.

Best final i've seen would be FM08 2014 world cup final. England Vs Germany. We went a goal down then a man down before half time, then managed 2 quick goals. Last minute Germany equalise and in the first minute of extra time Germany go 3-2 up. The very last kick of extra time England equalise (long ball from the back, keeper got caught by the bounce and the striker tapped into an empty net), then onto 46 penalties between them which England won. Emotionally draining, i needed a nap afterwards lol

2012 EC: Italy 1-0 Scotland

Scotland had quite a good run... shame they couldn't win it though!

Group B: Scotland 1-1 Russia

Group B: Scotland 2-0 Ukraine

Group B: Scotland 0-0 France

Quarter Final: Scotland 1-0 Poland

Semi Final: Scotland 1-0 Spain

I just took Ivory Coast to 4th place in the 2010 World Cup, this is despite having 6 first choice players injured during the group stages.

Russia beat us for 3rd.

Holland won the final 3-0 against a Swedish side that knocked me out on penalties in the Semi final.

The draw was unkind to the big teams, with many of them meeting in the second round.

In my game Denmark won the 2014 world cup, beating my Turkey 1-0, after we were ravaged by injuries. I probably should have toned down the closing down for the tournament (I finished 2 games on 10 men).

Edit: Chile came third with a tournament record of 5 games won in a row.

2010 was France>Switzerland>Brazil

EC 2012 was Spain>Italy.

2014 World Cup Final...

Serbia vs England

Score, 0-0.... Pens = 5-3 to Serbia!

Its not even that late into the game and Serbia have won the world cup, bit of a strange occurence!

Anyone had any other lesser teams win it?

u forgetting greece won the eurochampionships in 2004 .. so its not that far fetched

All major nations winning it on mine.

2010 WC Spain beat Italy in the final

2012 Euros France beat England in the final

2014 WC France beat England in the final

2016 Euros is coming up in a few weeks

The only thing I can say really is it's unrealistic that England got to the final of 2 competitions, like that would ever happen.

Archived