How Long Does It Take

twice as long as two pieces of string of the same size put together, I was once at a club for 10 years, they built a new stadium and they named it after my coach.. so I sacked him

haha that sucks

I suppose it is double the length from one side to the middle:)

Yeah, about that ;)

There's no defined time, I've gone over 20 seasons winning everything and not had it, yet I've seen threads from people 10 years in and getting it.

twice as long as two pieces of string of the same size put together, I was once at a club for 10 years, they built a new stadium and they named it after my coach.. so I sacked him

Surely that would be half as long as two pieces of string? I'd prefer to call the length of string x. But I'm a maths student...

Anyway, to answer the original question, you have to time it so that you're an utter legend of the club at the time they decide to make a new stadium. I don't think they should name it after people currently in the game; Man City on my game named their 2020 stadium after their manager (as of 2011 onwards) and started playing at the Ferrara stadium. Imagine being a manager managing at a stadium named after you; unrealistic.

Archived