This Version of FM just isnt good enough

You was accusing me of losing a champions league final or something similar, in other word you was saying i had 1 bad game, and come on here to complaining.

Im telling you i've have had more if not as much game history as you.

Why do most complainers start with "I've played x amount of fm games, since the first cm game I have played, as a long term user" etc?.

i have played all the cm/fm games and play it everyday i deserve a medal but more in all i still enjoy the game.

Beevster, if it is as bad as you are claiming, why are you still sitting on the developers forum acting like a child?

You may have played for a number of years, completed X seasons in X games with X teams but so have many others. Do you want a medal?

Telling the internet about it all, swearing every other sentence is not going to help either. Your opinion, especially voiced in that manner is not going to change anything in the slightest. The sales figures for the game state otherwise, regarding most of what you said.

You have a couple of alternatives if FM is too difficult to understand, I'm not going to name them.

Get out a little more, the fresh air might do you some good.

somebody just lost a champions league final.

Bwah!! My thoughts exactly. This is by far the best, most responsive version of the game I've played, and I confess I've only played since 2006, but so many things work better, tactics, transfers, etc., than they used even a version or two ago. Certainly not as perfect as real life (how would we ever get there anyway, ya know?) but so good, and so fun.

The tactics system is far easier than it ever was 2006 - 2009, IMO. The OI's make a huge difference for me over and over again, the shouts system gives me a quicker response rather than the five minute lag during which the opposition would score before I got the "Changing Tactics" message.

Maybe I enjoy all the prep to a new season and sending out scouts and trolling results and blah-blah-blah, but there's no part of it that seems like "work" to me.

And frankly, and more directly at the OP, FM2010 puts the lie to the asinine assertion that SI need to start "listening to the problems in front of them." They clearly have. FM is not like any other game, it's a continual work in progress, and getting better all the time.

The tactics creator is an absolute direct result of listening to the problems in front of them, especially in terms of ease of use, and they've made it far more accessible without losing the true complexity that is football. You can't have a realistic football sim without complexity, I'm sorry. I'm afraid the OP is looking for the wrong things.

I rest my case, some you guys would rather argue about nonsence then what the thread was about.

Thanks to those who give a **** (red card for Bve)

a big ,,!,, to the ******* and admins can i get a red card for this (_0_) :)

Good night!

Great thread and some great points.

I'm also a very long term player (10 years).

It's a pity some people are on here just as wind up merchants.

Maybe it's time they went to bed and let the people who can compare the older versions to this

one ,get on with it instead of making stupid comments.

Archived