10.3 Transfer still broken unfortunately

Because the majority of transfers in real life are predictable to some extent.

That's what I'm saying: to a majority of FM players, a majority of the transfers in their saves are predictable to some extent.

So if a few real life examples cannot refute the transfer system as being broken, you cannot say that the transfer system is broken due to a few simulated examples in a few saves.

Statistics do work both ways, you know ;)

Your contribution is abysmal.

I'm bringing things to attention that need fixing, it doesn't mean I don't love the game.

:rolleyes:

That's according to you, according to others, me being one of the others, it's fine the way it is.

Just a minor example, fire up your FM 07 and try to sell a player, you'll have better luck getting a professional contract with Arsenal (IRL).

FM 07 because many consider it as one of the best FM games (FM, not CM).

No one says the transfers aren't weird (I hope so), because some certainly are, but whatever, stuff happens IRL too, although usually they only on loan-terms :)

Transfers in real life are predictable (to some extent) because of all the media coverage, it's not like you KNEW Canales would sign for Real Madrid, I sure didn't, I didn't even know the guy existed, but when Real hovers over C. Ronaldo for several years, you might get an idea of what will happen, or at least "might" happen, then it seems "predictable".

That's what I'm saying: to a majority of FM players, a majority of the transfers in their saves are predictable to some extent.

So if a few real life examples cannot refute the transfer system as being broken, you cannot say that the transfer system is broken due to a few simulated examples in a few saves.

Statistics do work both ways, you know ;)

They do indeed, but they usually offer more substance to one side of the dilemma. In this case, the lack of random real life transfers says to me that they shouldnt be in game. Too often do rich AI clubs buy poor players, overpirced players, players that never get a game despite being £20m worth.....

Seriously, why do people care what the AI does so much?!

When AI teams make consistently bad transfers, it makes the game too easy. Maybe some people like to play a game without too much challenge. Im playing with Athletic Bilbao because of their player restrictions to have even some kind of challenge.

who predicted micheal owen would sign for utd when the likes of hull were after him?

Me :D

Gosh you people are really fanboys. Its one thing for weird transfers to happen. But its just completely whack when some player on the wrong side of 30 who plays for some scrub Scottish 2nd division team to get offers for tens of millions of dollars from 20 top flight clubs. Completely whack. I hope its been toned down in the new patch.

Thing is FM09 transfer market was fine, FM10 is way off. FM10 is a downgrade from the FM09 transfer market.

The criticism is this:

A) Scrub player on the wrong side of 30 from a 2nd division scottish club gets 20 offers from top flight clubs, with the offers being tens of millions. btw the player is a striker and doesn't score at all and is injury prone.

and this is what most of you think is being side

B) Salgado to Blackburn on a free or something of the sort.

Two COMPLETELY different things.

Nice to see you exaggerate and insult people. And you use the work whack. I can't take your post seriously and nobody can. Try writing one again without insulting people or making up examples which just insult the game.

They do indeed, but they usually offer more substance to one side of the dilemma. In this case, the lack of random real life transfers says to me that they shouldnt be in game. Too often do rich AI clubs buy poor players, overpirced players, players that never get a game despite being £20m worth.....

Hmm, it seems you are bit biased: I see a lack of random FM transfers in this thread as well.

In all honesty; there are more real life random examples in this thread than there are FM random examples ;)

Is the 10.3 transfer system broke? I don't know.

But it's strange that some users are calling it broke after a couple of hours playing and giving only a handful of examples...

I think that we'll have a better view on this in a couple of weeks, don't you think?

• SI Staff
Gosh you people are really fanboys. Its one thing for weird transfers to happen. But its just completely whack when some player on the wrong side of 30 who plays for some scrub Scottish 2nd division team to get offers for tens of millions of dollars from 20 top flight clubs. Completely whack. I hope its been toned down in the new patch.

Thing is FM09 transfer market was fine, FM10 is way off. FM10 is a downgrade from the FM09 transfer market.

The criticism is this:

A) Scrub player on the wrong side of 30 from a 2nd division scottish club gets 20 offers from top flight clubs, with the offers being tens of millions. btw the player is a striker and doesn't score at all and is injury prone.

and this is what most of you think is being side

B) Salgado to Blackburn on a free or something of the sort.

Two COMPLETELY different things.

Which Scottish Second Division player attracts offers of £10M+ in your game, please, blacksquare?

I can check his profile in the database to see why that it happening.

Archived