Tottingham hotsperz v Arsenal, Sunday April 25th 16.05 *1971 and all that???*

Father Senegal

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerome:

There is some be trouble at white hart lane I heard, Tottenham "fans" are apparently attacking Arsenal fans, is this true?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had a text message from Rob (Senegal) to say it was kickinh off all over the place and he'd been punched already icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon13.gif I hope it doesn't get too bad. There was certainly a massive police presence at the game..

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

Congratulations to Arsenal. A thoroughly deserved title. To go so long unbeaten (in an admittedly weak premiership) is an amazing achievement. At the moment they’re well ahead of the opposition and have dominated the league playing some of the best football I’ve ever seen. Totally amazing at times, the way they’ve put teams away with utter disdain has been frightening to watch. A small number of world class players, a very good manager and fearsome team spirit go a long way. It’ll be interesting to see if this season will be looked upon as their zenith, or whether the next couple of years will see them achieve what they’re probably capable of. Successfully defending the EPL for the 1st time and achieving more something in European will mark them down as being one of the all time great teams.

Well done.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[slaps James]

What are you talking about icon_redface.gif

A fan giving another team credit. But but but all good football fans are like Sammyboy. Aren't they icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

Tottenham fans don't really care at all by the looks of it icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every club has its idiots, you are living proof icon_smile.gif

Keown needs to get the title just for his "contributions" against Man U. I'm still a big fan of Martin and I believe he's done enough this season to get at least get his name on his championship.

Hopefully Reyes gets to play the 4 games coming up, it be nice for him to win a trophy here in his first season.

Not sure if Bentley or Cygan deserve it though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerome:

There is some be trouble at white hart lane I heard, Tottenham "fans" are apparently attacking Arsenal fans, is this true?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had a text message from Rob (Senegal) to say it was kickinh off all over the place and he'd been punched already icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>nice way to have to celebrate a league win icon13.gif

Had a text message from Rob (Senegal) to say it was kickinh off all over the place and he'd been punched already icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus is he clear of the place now?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

Hopefully.....although the old guy probably can't run as fast as days gone by icon_wink.gif

jesus is he clear of the place now?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theis:

[slaps James]

What are you talking about icon_redface.gif

A fan giving another team credit. But but but all good football fans are like Sammyboy. Aren't they icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whining, diving, arrogant, paranoid foreign c*nts. Cheated and bullied their way to the Premiership. From the getting off with the scenes at Old Trafford it was clear that David Dein (president of the FA FFS) had sorted it all out for them. So many teams just don’t put in anything like the effort against them as they do against United and every single referee seems intimidated by the likes of Campbell and Vieira, the dirty f*ckers.

And what’s all this about Henry ‘eh? Better than Pele? He’s just a lazy arsed arrogant ball hogging swine, protected by referees so no defender is capable of tackling him without fear of being sent off.

The only good thing to say is that their much trumpeted team spirit collapsed the second they faced a proper match. Couldn’t even win the double FFS. FA Cup >>>>EPL.

All in all this season has shown everything that’s wrong with English football. The sooner we go back to a hard core of good hard English cloggers with some Paddies and Jocks for flair the better.

better?

Weak Preimership my arse James07. We have had to deal with the emergence of another team in Chelsea. Having to deal with two other teams challenging for top honours is a bit different to Utds just having to beat Arsenal as it has been for most of Wenger's reign.

Still we won the league at WHL. Feels much better than winning it at Old Trafford.

GET THE **** IN THE LADS!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ferdinand:

you should have been there sammy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

Weak Preimership my arse James07. We have had to deal with the emergence of another team in Chelsea. Having to deal with two other teams challenging for top honours is a bit different to Utds just having to beat Arsenal as it has been for most of Wenger's reign.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>There's 20 odd points separating 3rd from 4th place. IMO that indicates that there's only been three high quality teams this year. In previous seasons there's been 5-6 teams that was argueably of high quality.

Well done Arsenal - although probably not the way you'd have liked to win the title, you've done it nonetheless. Although I haven't seen any of the match yet, I guess Spurs deserve to be congratulated for their second half performance and coming back to earn a point against (arguably) one of the best sides in the world today - even if it was down to that twat Lehmann.

And COME ONE SENEGAL! icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

Weak Preimership my arse James07.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd say that United have been weaker this year and Chelsea bought in too many players to put together a really consitent challenge.

Liverpool and Newcastle have both dropped off this season.

Aston Villa (nearly in a relegation place in November) challenging for a champions league place = weak EPL.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ferdinand:

you should have been there sammy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the award for 'Comeback Of The Century' goes to sammyboy80!! icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbie_keane22:

take one for the team monkeh icon14.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i took one for the team before, and all it got me was this lousy status<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OTF "Lousy Status" T-Shirt - £4.99 JJB Sports.

I'd say that United have been weaker this year and Chelsea bought in too many players to put together a really consitent challenge.

Aston Villa (nearly in a relegation place in November) challenging for a champions league place = weak EPL.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

United have not been weaker, dont they pretty much have the same team that captialised on Arsenal's poor form last season?

Chelsea may have bought in too many players, but they still bought players of enough quality to push on and be far more of a challenge.

Villa have had a new manager and after a settling in period for him, have done very well.

Liverpool are in the same position they were in last season, scraping till the last day for a possible ECL place.

As for Newcastle, they have effectively been replaced by Chelsea's millions. Dropped a tad, but hardly surprising.

Aston Villa (nearly in a relegation place in November) challenging for a champions league place = weak EPL.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

United have not been weaker, dont they pretty much have the same team that captialised on Arsenal's poor form last season?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No David Beckham..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theis:

Well Man Utd didn't have one player who was in the Player of the year awards.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those awards are a farce - as Arsenal fans (Wicom) have already said.

United have not been weaker<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Points wise maybe we are not far off, but performance wise....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That maybe the case. Still does not make me think the EPL has been weaker. With Chelsea' emergence, I think it has got stronger. Just that Arsenal have managed to keep themselves a cut above the rest and maintain it over 30 odd weeks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>We're the champs!-card Expire next year - AF <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do we get nice cards like this for being loyal Arsenal fans? Oh no wait - we are too damned cool for that. icon_cool.gif

Chelsea are slightly better than last year but always going to drop too many daft points to due to the new players. No doubt about it, United are weaker. At best Liverpool have been treading water and Newcastle have slid backwards. No other team has improved enough to even challenge for 3rd place, let alone the Championship.

The only one of the top teams to improve over the last 12 months, thanks in the main to Toure and the form of Henry has been Arsenal.

Interesting that you chose to pick that one comment out of my initial post. Pretty typical of the negative paranoid nature of yer average Gooner icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Everyone hates Ashley Cole. Even his mum. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif I like Ashley Cole. Best left back in the World after Zambrotta.

Top top attitude, shows great leadership skills by trying to influence referee's decision.

Forms easily the best left side combination in the World with Pires and Henry.

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR NOMINATION PLEASE! icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FootPauL:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>We're the champs!-card Expire next year - AF <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do we get nice cards like this for being loyal Arsenal fans? Oh no wait - we are too damned cool for that. icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_razz.gif

Someone best remove that icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theY2Z:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Everyone hates Ashley Cole. Even his mum. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif I like Ashley Cole. Best left back in the World after Zambrotta.

Top top attitude, shows great leadership skills by trying to influence referee's decision.

Forms easily the best left side combination in the World with Pires and Henry.

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR NOMINATION PLEASE! icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've spent too much time with Wicom in Arsenal threads icon13.gificon_biggrin.gif

Senegal, give us you analysis when you get back ok icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spurz4Ever :

will ex champions fan now be ex ex championsfan or just plain championsfan?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

err, can you read?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also applies.icon14.gif

Archived