Help!?

Sound

So I downloaded my skin of choice, extracted it (I'm running on Windows 7) and then put the 3 folders I extracted into the Skins folder of Football Manager 2010 but when I go into the game it doesn't show on extra skins just has he default FM10 + the Dark version. What am I doing wrong?

Right, load the game up to the point where it says new game/saved game/network etc. At the bottom right, go into preferences. The top left, click the tab that says 'display & sound'. Then untick 'use skin cache' and tick 'always reload skin on confirm'. The press confirm

You should then get a message saying 'Reloading calid skin cache' or something like that.

I am trying 'Vitreuos' currently, but didn't work. Tryed 'onepiece' before and that had 3 folders and was probably corrupted but Vitreous has 1 folder and not working.

I'm not on windows 7, just lowly old XP. Vitreous was one of the ones I couldn't get to work either iirc. Never heard of onepiece.

Give the peeps at the skinning hideout a little while, its slower paced than this forum.

Omg I am ****ed off but relieved at the same time.

Got it working as I was doing everything right but somehow put it into the wrong folder? But it was labelled correctly etc. Anyhow all good. :D

Thanks for the help guys.

Thanks. One last question. Now I've found the correct FM10 folder, how do I implement Graphics exactly? I've forgotten from FM09 haha. I know how to download them etc. and extract like skins but what Folders exactly and do I need to make new folders specifically?

Thanks. One last question. Now I've found the correct FM10 folder, how do I implement Graphics exactly? I've forgotten from FM09 haha. I know how to download them etc. and extract like skins but what Folders exactly and do I need to make new folders specifically?

For some you do, check out that guide, it will tell you :)

Depends on what they are?

Logo's, kits etc need to go in the graphics folder at: my documents>sports interactive>football manager 2010.

This folder should be there, but if not make one.

Then, in there you need to make seperate folders, one for logo's, one for kits.

Things like nets and balls need to be applied to a specific skin, so go into the skin folder and place into the appropriate sub folder of that skins graphics folder.

Hope that all makes sense, but if in any doubt check the sticky in the skinning hideout.

So I am in my FM10 Folder and have put in my skin which is working fine. I made a graphics folder to put my graphics in and currently have a Logo Pack and Facepack in there, but they are not working. I went to the Skinning Hideout and looked at the tutorials to get graphics in and said something about an config.xml file, which tehre is none in the graphics fodler I made? Does this maek a big deal? How can I get my graphics to work?

I'm running on Windows 7.

Archived