FM 2008 : Tottenham Hotspur - Home of The Spurs

Azeryk-

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok cool, quck thing your probably not like me anyways but 1st season i hit a bad bad run, dont let it bother you if you get 1(hopefully not), you just need to scrape a win against someone, maybe not happen 2 you but it usually does with everyone. My run was that bad i was so stressed and went for a run to relieve all of it lol luckily we hit back against chelsea of all teams then went on a 12 game unbeaten runicon_smile.gif

Il take a look at banega now,

thiago's stats are'nt the best at the min but he's playing that centre mid role well also routledge and barnes or barnes and aissati on the wings are'nt really players to fear but they are vital to my success sofar.

Good luck with your games they are big ones.

Originally posted by Razaldo9:

I started a new game a spurs

Signed Menez and Barnes for AMR and AML and a few players that are supposed to get good (saivet)and some others.

So far

Arsenal P 14 W 12 D2 L 0 Pts 38

Tottenham P 14 W 12 D2 L 2 Pts 32

Chelsea P 14 W 9 D 4 L1 Pts 31

Man Utd P 14 W 9 D 4 L1 Pts 31

Lost to Arsenal and Reading both 1-0

How are you doing now and what tactics are u using?

nice 1 andy! looking good sofar keep it up

im using a tactic i downloaded from the tactics forum on here its a 4-1-3-1-1 unitedv1 formation or something, its very very good.

Just having a 2week break as the world cup qualification period is on. Currently 2nd after 9 games anyways with 8wins and 1 loss which was against man united 2-1 away, we could have sneaked an undeserved draw near the end but it wasnt to be!

Originally posted by man united:

nice 1 andy! looking good sofar keep it up

im using a tactic i downloaded from the tactics forum on here its a 4-1-3-1-1 unitedv1 formation or something, its very very good.

Just having a 2week break as the world cup qualification period is on. Currently 2nd after 9 games anyways with 8wins and 1 loss which was against man united 2-1 away, we could have sneaked an undeserved draw near the end but it wasnt to be!

No No I was only enquiring about Razaldo9's game that wasnt my results I WISH!! I'm only 12th in league in 2nd season and will probably not get contract renewed so any help you can give for Spurs would be great.

OK here goes my first post :p

I got thoroughly addicted on the 2006 edition and I ended up playing 14 seasons, yes 14 seasons!

Spurs had moved into Wembley and my AM of Leo Messi who I signed for 3.6 million were becoming close to retirement, those were the days!

Wayne Rooney was without a club and edging on retirement too!

ok now onto buys.

I found in 2008 the Spurs board to be quite mean, you really have to perform in order to keep your job. The spurs squad are not greater than average and you will have a hard time selling some of the players, I immediately went and offloaded most of the has beens. Whatever you do though don't offload Bale or Taraabt

Taraabt is worth 7.25 million for me now and it's start of season 2, just play him around 25% of games and watch his stats fly.

OUT:

Jenas

Tainio

Gardner

Keane

Bent

Zokora

Just starting the second season but there are some great buys I havent seen mentioned here. I have skimmed through admittedly but you have to take a look at these, there are definately 1 or 2 buys which are essential.

I found at the start of the game there are a lot of quality midfielders you can pick up so I thought sod my old 4-4-2 tactic from the old days and converted to a 4-1-3-1-1

The defensive midfielder, offensive midfielder and striker are all offset forming natural triangles, the way to get passes going. I push the defense up a bit and get em to play offside trap. Now here is the important bit, if you sign these players, they are good technically. GET THEM TO PLAY IT ON THE FLOOR! short passing and low creative freedom to ensure they dont start hoofing the ball up to Berbatov. Get your midfielders to all run and push up, with this tactic you create a midfield force to be reckoned with and support the striker, you will make chances and you will score chances. Ok now here are the buys, I have put in a list of players who are available and will sign for you from the start.

Dzsudzsak from Debrecen - purchased for 1 million and no competition, both footed midfielder with stunning technical stats, a wonderkid who I have just sold to Lyon for 21 million after one season. 20 million profit, can play anywhere in the midfield. His stats start to grow amazingly

Steven Defour from Ajax- Slap in an offer for 4 million, guarantee him a place in the starting 11 and bump his wages above what he asks and he's yours, excellent mental stats and technically gifted. The only competition you have will be from Ajax who are one of his favoured clubs

Luka Modric from Zagreb - He is a solid and hardworking technical player who can play anywhere in the midfield, sign him for 4 million, his value grows steadily.

Ninis Sotiris from Panathanaikos - offer 3 million at the start...He doesn't look that great but after one season of being steadily played he is as good as Aaron Lennon and his stats are still on the rise, he's younger too and will get you many assists.

Matias Fernandez from Villarreal - Offer 10 million at the start and the board should intervene and accept your offer, he is world class and only just behind Leo Messi in ability. Get him playing in the AM position and he will score you TONS of goals. He had as many goals as he did as many games. Depending on his form his value can be as high as 20 million after season one

That's 5 midfielders who will become world class for under 25 million total, the sales you make should allow you to afford them all. If you want can supplement that with further sales of players such as Defoe or Boateng who were backup to my team.

Ignasevich for free isnt a bad buy but he is not quality enough to raise you to the level you need to be at. Altering your defense in the first window is both expensive and not truly feasible, one buy I do recommend though is Breno who has a 4.5 million clause in his contract.

The second season is a little difficult, you will have offers from all directions for your midfield, AC Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona are after many of my players. I recommend you sell one of the above to imrpove your defense, you will likely be needing a replacement for Chimbonda who will only stay loyal if you are very lucky.

I made a lot of money from selling King to Milan for 18 million and Dzsudzsak for 21. I signed Micah Richards as the replacement as he is 20 years old and on par with king, he can also fill the right back position when called upon. I am blooding in Breno and I am thinking about Danny Rose coming into my starting 11, he is good as a backup option but when you are aiming for the top spots you really need quality. Remember, buy young, trust your scouts and go for potential. Never though I would say trust your scouts after having played 2006 but there you go...

I am 4th in league right now, players have been a bit complacent hence why but I beat Chelsea 3-1 and dominated the game. I have 30 million sitting in the bank and if he wants to come I will be signing Aguero up front for around 30 million. Spurs then become the best attacking force in the world. My team as it stands.

GK: Robinson (If does well his value shoots up, worth 11.5 million right now)

DFL:Bale or Emanuelson from Ajax

CBicon_biggrin.gifawson (Is good enough for this level)

CB:Breno or Micah Richards

DFR: Chimbonda (can't believe he stayed)

DM/MF: Huddlestone (Seeking replacement of Sissoko or Lucas but Liverpool refuse to accept offers of even 30 million)

MFicon_biggrin.gifefour

MR:Ninis or Lennon

ML:Modric or Lennon (retrained for position)

AM:Fernandez or Taraabt

ST: Berbatov (Seeking replacement of young striker, Giuseppe Rossi or Aguero for around 30 million)

During the second transfer window you will have no trouble raising 50 million + through sales if you want to have money, I like to keep consistency, I think you can sell them at a far higher price within a few years, by then you should own the game and be winning the prem.

Anyone want more info on how I play or advice send me a message.

oh btw, replace all your coaches, assistant manager and scouts, the current crop apart from McDermott, Moniz & Perry Suckling are all worthless.

Darren :-)

nice post darren. Hauler im on patch 8.0.1 i couldnt tell you mate.

I had the same thing as darren all the top clubs were always after king,lennon,berbatov,keane,robinson...

I always recieved a bid of 7.75 for lennon which was definatly not good enough, i managed to hang out on alot of bids for him right the way through the first season. Come 2nd season he became unhappy and wanted to leave but i kept negotiating and slapped a 40mil asking price on him. Time was running out as the transfer window in august was about to set in and madrid bid 25mil for him, i asked for 40 and right away they bid and levy accepted iticon_smile.gif They bid 10 for king and i asked for 20 and they come right back. Chimbonda only left because i placed him on the list. He is a really good right back on the game but i thought il cash in now, micah richards came in soon after.

Fernandez is absolute quality, i seen sparks of quality 1st season but 2nd season playing him behind berbatov in attacking mid to the left hand side he seems to score every game, he has something like 11 goals in 9 games.

amazing king hat trick? not often you hear that.

Playing amazing in the league sofar won 10 lost 2 those 2 games were against chelsea and man united, although we didnt lose 2 those teams last season in the league.

Lulinha is showing great great potential in his 1st season with us playing in centre mid on his own, he gets so many chances. Fernandez and berbatov seem to get 16 chances between them each game 2 exept against chelsea and united.

Just looking at options to strengthen my team, going for behrami,anderson who is only useful player for united, he's interested in me aswel.

i want michael johnson aswel but city want 37mil? bid for benarfa,saivet and zapata aswelicon_smile.gif not expecting all of them though. Also have you had an experience with niklas barkroth? a young swedish forward think he is 16? looks promising

far fo many goals.lost 7-2 to villa,all of them long rangers.beat west ham 1-0, then lose to chelski 4-0,then same to man u.. finding it a bit unrealistic at the moment.gonna change my tactics to see if any improvement.hopefully it will change,but i think not.i cant really get into it when it doesn`t seem right.or is it just me?

alrite lads this sounds stupid considering im doing great with spurs 2nd season but im going to start a new spurs gameicon_smile.gif il keep the old one aswel.

now that i knew good players and good prospects il know who to go for...

ive made myself a shortlist, can any of you add to it on who to buy first season, if i name a player for example makoun which is in the list, is there a better player than him i can sign...

bouzanis

sakho

thiago

fernandez

lulinha

stancu

dalla valle

piatti

makoun

kompany

rakitic

marko marin

jeremy menez

modric

breno

wijnaldum

dzsudzsak

salami

kerlon

ben arfa

saivet millan

aaritalo

barnes

garay

richards

szetela

onuoha

i know it will be impossible to sign all of them 1st season and some wont be interested right away but if i work it right i can have them all by the 2nd season.

theres a midfielder i seen earlier on he's been mentioned abit in these forums but i cant remember his name?

transfers sofar!

wijnaldum free

bouzanis free

sakho free

saivet free

dalla valle free

thiago free

piatti 120k

dzsudzsak 130k (fiorentina payed 13mil for him last spurs save)

stancu 150k

marin 240k

aaritalo 240k

fernandez 11mil

menez 11.5mil

makoun 9.5mil

kerlon and lulinha coming at the end of the season

awaiting wp for salami

bid for barzagli but need to make funds so i can afford him. Agreed a price for rakitic but he didnt want to join us, he's just joined schalke, agreed a price off 11.5mil for rafinha at the end of the seasonicon_smile.gif

ive signed alot of good prospects there so bright future ahead for spurs, just need to get the 1st team right now.

transfers sofar!

wijnaldum free

bouzanis free

sakho free

saivet free

dalla valle free

thiago free

piatti 120k

dzsudzsak 130k (fiorentina payed 13mil for him last spurs save)

stancu 150k

marin 240k

aaritalo 240k

fernandez 11mil

menez 11.5mil

makoun 9.5mil

kerlon and lulinha coming at the end of the season

awaiting wp for salami

bid for barzagli but need to make funds so i can afford him. Agreed a price for rakitic but he didnt want to join us, he's just joined schalke, agreed a price off 11.5mil for rafinha at the end of the seasonicon_smile.gif

ive signed alot of good prospects there so bright future ahead for spurs, just need to get the 1st team right now.

Dont neglect your 1st team, having great potential is one thing but remember they wont all come good.

Matias Fernandez is nowhere near as good as he was pre 8.0.2 BTW.

Have a look at Ali Karimi, he's cheap & will do the biz right away, likewise Gouffran.

Got a lovely little result here.

81ab9.th.jpg

icon_biggrin.gif

Dont neglect your 1st team, having great potential is one thing but remember they wont all come good.

good point, using them properly and giving them the correct training though should do the trick.

I still use patch 8.0.1, fernandez is awesome on this patch, 1st season he was good but 2nd season he scored 13 in 11 games from attacking mid, i was relying on him, when he wasnt playing we weren't scoring.

Looking forward to see how menez does, never had him befre

good point, using them properly and giving them the correct training though should do the trick.

I still use patch 8.0.1, fernandez is awesome on this patch, 1st season he was good but 2nd season he scored 13 in 11 games from attacking mid, i was relying on him, when he wasnt playing we weren't scoring.

Looking forward to see how menez does, never had him befre

Menez took a while to settle for me, came good eventually though.

Just a note for those playing with 8.0.2, you may have realised that I cut Robbos ability quite a bit & finding a replacement isn't easy.

Ustari & Akinfeev have have been reduced too.

But I advise to stick with Robbo at least for the 1st season, he's performed really well for me despite his attribute reductions & he's got back a lot of them through training & 1st team action too.

Positioning, command of area, communication & decisions particularly.

I see in real life he's going to make a comeback in the Spurs 1st team too.

i think robinsons just way short on confidence irl. Look back at his leeds days he was probably if not 1 of the best young keepers around, leeds relied on him when martyn got injured in the champions league and he performed very well.

Paulinho ive decided to go back to my original spurs game already lol couldnt be bothered starting new and trying to get back to where i am now. Cant complain at all considering the team i have, 2nd in the league and top of champs league group qualified for last 16 with milan in my group and psv.

Got milan last game of the group stages this will decide who wins the group, we beat them away 2-0 so hopefully we'l win again and get that important top spot.

THINK IVE POSTED IN THE SPURS DATA FORUM DOH!

EXCUSE THE CAPS FOLKS, JUST SPILT COFFEE ON THE KEYBOARD AT WORK AND THE CAPS BUTTONS KNACKERED... ACTUALLY, I THINK THAT 'A' IS THE ONLY ONE WORKIN ON THIS SIDE OF THE KEYBOARD LOL

ANYWAY, HOW DO I GET THE BEST OUT OF BERBATOV? HIS STATS R GREAT IN M GAME, SPECIALLY CREATIVE/TECH. ITS A SHAME TO USE HIM AS A TARGETMAN AS HIS STATS DONT REALLY SUIT THAT POSITION

Have to say that 8.02 is tough with Spurs! I've been playing FM since CM3 days and have never struggled like i am now! My first game on this patch saw me sacked just after xmas with only 2 wins and out of all cups. Fans and players hated me.

Started again and bought some of the same players but changed tactic to 4-2-3-1 with Keane playing just behind Berba. Major signing difference was no Briand this time, got Makoun instead and sold Zokora. Makoun is good, playing him and JJ as the 2 although O'hara is pushing hard to take JJ's place. Massive injury crisis at the back, Dawson out for 2 mnths just 1 day after recovering from original injury and also Kaboul out for 2 mths. Had to use Archibald-Henville and he's been a superstar, 8's in his 1st 3 games (Man U, Chelski and Nurnberg)!

Like i said much tougher than ever before, I reckon i'll get top 6 but it'll be a real challenge. I'll let you know

mattyspurs, i'm playing Berba up front on his own, holding up ball, set as target man with 'mixed' supply, seems to work well with him bringing Keane and the wingers into play.

Originally posted by knap:

Paulinho

Did you make them all grumpy as well!

Using WHUV12 a good tactic.

Karimi and Bresciano are good buys did you sell many players.

Grumpy! icon_confused.gif

Yes that WHU tactic is a good one, there are 3 or 4 recently posted on the tactics forum that I've tried out with good results.

I found it hard to shift players TBH.

I managed to sell O hara, Taarabbt (he can be good but I think he got a short straw in the -9 PA in my game) & Gunter (total crap but you get good money for him) & some other reserves.

Of the new players to the file

Woodgate

is great as good a DC that you'll find.

Gilberto

I remember buying him in FM2006 & he's even better than I remember.

Hutton

Looks a bit prone to picking up cards & I cant honestly say he's better than Chimbonda.

Strangely although I reduced Kaboul he's playing out of his skin but I think all half decent DC's are getting good ratings because of the corners.

As I mentioned before Robbo's been great too.

My top performers have been Berbs, Diego, Karimi (unbelievable value for 1.6m), Kaboul, Bale, Woodgate & Robinson.

Berbs has picked up striker of the year, (so much for those who say I've underated him).

Originally posted by efil4srups:

Have to say that 8.02 is tough with Spurs! I've been playing FM since CM3 days and have never struggled like i am now! My first game on this patch saw me sacked just after xmas with only 2 wins and out of all cups. Fans and players hated me.

Started again and bought some of the same players but changed tactic to 4-2-3-1 with Keane playing just behind Berba. Major signing difference was no Briand this time, got Makoun instead and sold Zokora. Makoun is good, playing him and JJ as the 2 although O'hara is pushing hard to take JJ's place. Massive injury crisis at the back, Dawson out for 2 mnths just 1 day after recovering from original injury and also Kaboul out for 2 mths. Had to use Archibald-Henville and he's been a superstar, 8's in his 1st 3 games (Man U, Chelski and Nurnberg)!

Like i said much tougher than ever before, I reckon i'll get top 6 but it'll be a real challenge. I'll let you know

mattyspurs, i'm playing Berba up front on his own, holding up ball, set as target man with 'mixed' supply, seems to work well with him bringing Keane and the wingers into play.

I gave A Henville a major boost as he was toilet previously & as in real life he's made the subs bench of the 1st team a couple of times & really impressed in the stiffs he deserves it.

I have to find some accurate info on his height though it's set at random at present & he's only 5' 9'' in my game icon_eek.gif (a bit on the small size for a DC.)

Berbs, Bale, Boateng Taarabt all wanted to leave as well as Lennon and Gilberto but to be fair he never got a game.

Unless a DC gets a 10 is a poor game and a DM with 7 is a great game.

I buy Samba, Abenzoar and Sahko to help at back, but back 5 are still solid and a few quid from Chimbonda.

Diego is a bit pricy at £19.5m

Originally posted by knap:

Berbs, Bale, Boateng Taarabt all wanted to leave as well as Lennon and Gilberto but to be fair he never got a game.

Unless a DC gets a 10 is a poor game and a DM with 7 is a great game.

I buy Samba, Abenzoar and Sahko to help at back, but back 5 are still solid and a few quid from Chimbonda.

Diego is a bit pricy at £19.5m

I got Diego cheapish at 12.5m I think it was.

alrite lads just a quick spurs update.

been draw against bordauex in the champions league who are currently top of the french league so weve a hard tie.

2nd in the league 7 points behind chelsea who never seem to lose, 20 game sin and i think theyve lost 1? won 17 and conceded 8 lol

siging hugo Lloris on a bosman at the end of the seasonicon_smile.gif Dos santos' contracts up soon aswel but he isnt interested in me.

just realised aswel that ive loaned taarabt to fiorentina at the start of the season and they havent used him once! i cant recall him either so pretty angry. Whats the point in him going to a club and not playing where he could have had atleast a handful of games here, waste of there time and wage budget loaning him.He's looking promising though

siging hugo Lloris on a bosman at the end of the seasonicon_smile.gif Dos santos' contracts up soon aswel but he isnt interested in me.

Lloris looks the best young keeper in 8.0.2.

Watch his kicking though it's terrible, you'll probably have to make sure he distributes to the nearest defender & build from the back.

jhill89 theres plenty of players you could sign to bolster your team, sakho young left back very good players for me ive only really used him 2nd season. Matias fernandez is an absolute must! i can't stress that more he is awesome for me 19 goals in 20 games from playing behind the striker on the left. Definatly someone to partner king - garay,zapata,richards? i have richards and garay seen as though king left for madrid. G.Barnes does a great job for me on the right, lennon went to madrid also. Lulinha is quality for one so young id sign him and a real good dfm is makoun, i sold him aswel though so im looking at sunny didnt realise his stats were so goodicon_smile.gifsaivet is a good young player and could turn out world class.

Originally posted by mattyspurs76:

Who do you pick for Captain,V Captain at start of game?

Tempting to stick with King but he is injured for so long, who do you guys pick?

I honestly stick with King/Keano as in real life.

I've done the same. Spurs lack real leaders in the initial squad. Woodgate would be ok but i'm always wary of a new signing being skipper. Berbs is another option and with King(obviously) & Keane out for much of my season so far he has done alrite with the armband.

Spurs update

chelsea 15 points ahead with around 11 games left, they are in amazing form. Man united are only 8 points behind them.

Beat bordauex 2-0 away a great great result against the top team in france. Believe it or not aissati got his 1st goal since the start of the game, im coming to the end of my 2nd season. He then scored again. He attracts so much attention from top clubs and arsenal bid 27mil for him he hasnt really done the business although he gets rave reviews. 7 assists and 2 goals this season which isnt good at all. Im trying to develop him though his finishing was only 6, now 8 lol. He's got good attacking attributes so hes only young and we'l see how he comes on.

Looking to strengthen heavily in the summer.

team sofar, still playing 4-1-3-1-1

robinson

richards

woodgate

garay

bale

de jong

barnes

huddlestone

aissati

fernandez

berbatov

subs and rotational players

bouzanis

onuoha

sakho

kaboul

ngoyi

ifil

szetela

o'hara

thiago

routledge

wijnaldum

saivet

boateng

lulinha

riquelme

taarabt

aaron - loan

keane

bent

stancu

As you can see there not the strongest of teams in terms of back up and strength.

Id like another great centre back, a left back on par with bale and a right back.

ngoyi could become good,kaboul has the potential to be great, playing huddlestone this season ive realised im not a fan,szetela was a desperate signing and im not to much a fan of de jong so with kaboul back up dfm im looking for a real gritty dfm to take up a 1st team spot.

barnes and aissati will become great eventually but i want to wingers who will do the business in any team. Im also after a pacey, very strong, great finisher with alot of strength to go upfront. Im pretty much wanting to strengthen my full midfield and sell most of it.

hows your games going?

drew barcelone quarter finals of the champs league. Beat them at home 2-0!icon_smile.gif then we played blackburn in the semi of the F.A cup and won on penalties, didnt realise how good garay is a pens. Then weve just went back to barcelona. Media saying hope may well be all we have.

kick off

ronaldinho scores a goal on 23 which was fairly lucky

31mins de jong scores for spurs now that leaves barcelona needing another 3 goals to advance. Just before half time eto'o scores a random goal from way outside the area that curled away from the keeper into the side netting in the goal. 2-1 half time. I tried to encourage the team at half time.

Barcelona came out eto'o scored on 61mins, now they only need 1 goal. Bojan scored for barcelona on 63 a quick double fire for barcelona. Bojan struck again 69mins. Darren bent scored on 87 which ment we need 1 goal and were through, the pressure was on barce with fernandez going close only until henry scored 2 goals in the 90th min to help barce through.

My team were absolutely s*** 2nd half i couldnt believe they beat us 7-2. Ive never suffered a defeat as bad as that!

Just goes to show a few defenders, a whole new mid and a forward need to be brought in, in the summer.

The best thing i can hope for is the F.A cup now against man united ffs! lol i hate playing man united, other teams seem to do okish against them even if they get beat but i just get mauled every single time.

Heh, I'm having a torrid time.

I play a formation which requires two defensive midfielders, and I have three. Huddlestone, who has been great for me, and Kaboul who has also been superb are my main two, with Tymoschuk (I think thats how you spell it..) as a backup, but he gets the job done when called upon.

Firstly, Kaboul gets injured and is out for 4 months, but luckily, I have Tymoschuk in backup. My next injury is another signing of mine, Menez, who gets clobbered and is out for 6 months with a broken leg. Crap, he was performing great for me.

Then, what I really, really did not want, was Tymoschuk getting injured. It wasnt even in a proper match. He did some damage to his knee ligaments and is out for a minimum of 7 months.

._.

Not a good season. But, saying that, I'm 1st, so, cant be that bad.

On free transfer deadline, I brought in Hamann to fill the gap on a 1 year contract, just as backup. He'll do the job, even though he's 35 now, although I dont know if I have enough cover for my attack, as I sent a lot of people on loan for some experience.

This is second season btw.

alrite lads spurs update

end of the season

chelsea walked the league, they deserved the championship for been awesome! finishing with 100 points 21 ahead of man united and 24 ahead of us. West ham made the final champs league spot as arsenal slipped up finishing 5th. Liverpool finished 7th which is poor.

Ive started getting rid of some players already, riquelme left for leicester i think, huddlestone,o'hara,bent,woodgate,de jong,routledge and many more are leaving so its time for a fresh start again and time for a new stronger team to be created and developed into a serious title challenger.

Recieved 18.75 mil for final finish so with all the rest of the income coming in we should have well over 100mil for players.

Just won the F.A cup againt man united! wasnt expecting that at all lol

United went 1-0 up rooney scoring, then fernandez played a great one two with berbatov and took it around the keeper scoring from a tight angle. Fernandez then rapped it up in 70mins with a great individual goal. He ran united mad all game, what a player. 28 goals in 39 games for him this season.

Originally posted by mattyspurs76:

just played a massive game as underdogs againts chelsea in the Carling cup final, we won in extra time with a woodgate goal..... oh hang on thats just REALLY happended F***ing cum on spurs wooooo

LOL! haha i liked that

Good game spurs definatly deserved the win although i did have a feeling chelsea would knick a goal near the end but well done spurs for holding out, nice to see someone out the top 4 win a cup(different story if it was man united in the final)

clearing alot of dead wood from my spurs team, looks like we're signing michael johnson from city for 11mil which is a bargin considering half way through the season they wanted 37mil for him lol.

Archived