14. Arsenal

15. Liverpool, but Rafa to go this fortmonth (Hee hee, new word!) anyway

16. Fiorentina

17. Celtic

-----

18. Porto

19. Roma

20. At. Madrid

Qustion: Are there European teams in League One, or just the normal English? If European, which ones?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, i'm sorry, i shoudl've said last update, but those predictions you made are for the end of the season. Get ready for the table, but remember, the bonus point system is not going to be in the table, so it's not over yet.

Without Bonus Points

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Position Username Of by 1pts perfect Pts Week Pts Overall Pts

1st Man City Supporter 8 4 20 68

2nd el sid 8 4 20 60

3rd Mikeytwigge 7 4 19 54

4th sidnv 6 1 9 45

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th PaulHartman 7 2 11 28

6th foost 0 0 0 27**

7th corinthiano 0 0 0 19**</pre>

Well el sid and Man City Supporter both had great weeeks, but Man City Supporter still has an 8 point lead, BUT, there is the bonus points yet to come.

Here is the final Best Of Europe Table:

?action=view&current=Season1finalBestOfEuropeTable.jpg

if that doesn't work, here:

Best Of Europe

No manager got sacked by the way, so that contest is over...

Well, I will let you get some more points. The Final of the Champions league is:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Chelsea V AC Milan</pre>

and the final of the UEFA cup is:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Benfica V Sporting</pre>

All you have to do is predict the score. If you predict the right winner, you get a bonus of 5 pts. If you get the perfect prediction, you gain an extra 12pts!

Final prediction of season:

fill this in:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">chelsea v AC Milan

Benfica v Sporting</pre>

The deadline is next week at 12pm on Sunday, and when then, i will post the table with your bonus points from your European competition predictions, AND your predictions on who would get promoted at the start of the season. Anyone can win it, good luck icon14.gif

And due to lack of participants, next season i will be in the 2nd division predicting as well.

Guest mikeytwigge
chelsea 1 v 2 AC Milan

Benfica 1 v 0 Sporting

you should readvertise this and try and get a few more people in for next season

Guest mikeytwigge
do you want me to post fixtures every update? could you all please tell me if you look at them. If you don't say, so i don't waste my time

i dont look at fixtures im afraid only check the table.

Cant beleive im involved in the title race after missing that week. Dont think ill win as im a long way back

mikeytwigge, you are right in the title race mate, but there is only one winner, and that is.....? one of you 3. hehe.

anyway, I'm not angry or annoyed that u don't look at fixtures, (i probably wouldn't either to be honest) just wondering if i should have screenshots of them, as i doubt anyone looks at them.

Who is the champion? Who was relegated? Now, you find out!

OVERALL TABLE:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Position Username European Pts Bonus team who got promoted pts Overall bonus pts Overall Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Man City Supporter 5 10 15 83 pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd MikeyTwigge 17 5 23 77 pts

3rd el sid 5 10 15 75 pts

4th sidnv 5 5 10 55 pts

5th *PaulHartman71 0 0 0 28 pts

6th Adam C 0 0 0 0 pts -Taking part in Division 2 next season.</pre>

Congratualations to Man City Supporter, our first ever Ultimate Predictions winner! But also, well done to MikeyTwigge who got an amazing 23 bonus points! el sid had an unlucky week, but he's not relegated, so it's not all bad. Myself, PaulHartman71 and sidnv will all be in the division 2 next season I'm afraid.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Prediction season Champion Points

---------------------------------------------

#1 Man City Supporter 83pts</pre>

Now, I'll leave 1, if still not enough people, perhaps 2 weeks. Please may the following comfirm they'll be in it next season:

Mikeytwigge,

PaulHartman71,

el sid,

Man City Supporter and

sidnv.

If we can, I'd like another 4 members at least. hopefully 6.

Add yourself if interested.

----------------------

Thank you for those who have participated.

Originally posted by lk8704:

This is brilliant. I'd love to be involved in this please... ?

1. Frazza Pee

2. Coldkohmew

3. lk8704

cheers,

you can definetly join, so can coldkohmew, anyone's welcome!

Originally posted by Adam C:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lk8704:

This is brilliant. I'd love to be involved in this please... ?

1. Frazza Pee

2. Coldkohmew

3. lk8704

4. thezogsageordie

cheers,

you can definetly join, so can coldkohmew, anyone's welcome! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you spoken to Tez btw?

ok, the deadline for new players, is now officially over. After putting the new players into the game, here is how the 2 divisions will look:

t.b.s= to be seen

Division 1

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Username 1 off points Perfect points Week Points Overall Points

Frazza Pee t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

el sid t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man City Supporter t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

mikeytwigge t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s</pre>

Rules:

1st= Champions

2nd= Safe

3rd= Relegation/Promotion comparison- rules for that below-

4th= Relegated and bottom

Division 2

Username 1 off points Perfect points Week Points Overall Points

Adam C t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

sidnv t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

PaulHartman71 t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

Coldkohmew t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

lk8704 t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

Rules

1st= Automatic Promotion

2nd= Promotion/Relegation Comparison - rules for that below

3rd+4= nothing

5th= Nothing happens to you, but coming last in Division 2 is NOT a good sign.

Promotion/Relegation Comparison Rules:

If you come in 2nd last in Division 1, your overall points will be compared to 2nd place in Division 2, if you have more, you will survive, if you have the same or less, you are relegated into Division 2.

Hope you understand that icon14.gif if not just ask myself.

Ok, im holidaying until the end of the transfer window, so i can post each side screenshots. I will also be posting a screenshot of the Best Of Europe Table, and the Challengers of European Kings table.

Good luck everyone icon_cool.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Username 1 off points Perfect points Week Points Overall Points

Adam C t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

sidnv t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

PaulHartman71 t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

Coldkohmew t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s

lk8704 t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s t.b.s</pre>

People,

I've made a very big mistake, that has led to the save game not working anymore. I have holidayed the season, so we are still about to do season 2, but AC milan won the league not Madrid, so its changed. The relegated sides have also changed, I hope this is ok.

I plan for it to continue, sorry, hopefully you won't mind as it doesnt really affect our leagues. icon_frown.gif

Best of Europe Table:

Season2.jpg

if that doesnt work - Best Of Europe Table

Challengers of European Table:

ChallengersofEuropeanKings-1.jpg

if that doesnt work - Challengers of Europe Table:

Ok, this is what you ALL have to fill in:

Best Of Europe Table after 2 months:

5 Challengers of Europe teams to get promoted:-remember, if any of these teams get promoted, you get 5 pts for each that do.

Managers to get sacked: (just say the team) - you get 7 points for each that do -

Good luck icon14.gif

Best Of Europe Table after 2 months:

1. AC Milan

2. Barcelona

3. Liverpool

4. R. Madrid

5. bayern

6. chelsea

7. Lyon

8. Tottenham

9. Man Utd

10. Valencia

11. Juventus

12. Arsenal

13. Inter

14. Werder Bremen

15. PSV

16. Fiorentina

17. Everton

18. Roma

19. Celtic

20. Zaragoza

5 Challengers of Europe teams to get promoted:-remember, if any of these teams get promoted, you get 5 pts for each that do.

1. Atletico Madrid

2. Aston Villa

3. Sporting CP

4. Villareal

5. Lazio

Managers to get sacked: (just say the team) - you get 7 points for each that do -

1. Arsenal

2. Chelsea

3. Real Madrid

4. Man Utd

5. Barcelona

there's my predictions.

Archived