[FM10] My career so far

ChrisJohnson

Ok well started off at Knockbreda FC in 2009 and managed to get them from Northern Irish Second Division through First Division and into the Premiership within four season. In my first season in the premiership i placed 1st. After winning everything there was to in Northern Ireland and managing to get the teams finances from 10k is to 27million.

My most sucessful season was in the season in 2017 where i got some very useful signings on free transfer. I left the club for a few seasons after i went abroad to a struggling Ath-Madrid who were sitting in 16th in the top division. From there i went to help a relegated chelsea back up to the premiership. I left the club to allow my international career to take off. After being unemployed and waiting for the right offer, Ukraine had approached me after failing to qualify for a european championship. When i got on board i brought in some of my backroom staff that i had at Knockbreda. In 2028 i won the European Championships, then in 2029 i placed third in the Confederations Cup then in 2030, I managed Ukraine to bring home the World Cup and going from rank 12th to rank 1 in the world.

Its currently 2031 and I am still with Ukraine and I am back in the driving seat with Knockbreda. How often has that happened?

just played my 1,000th managerial game

Johnson stands test of time

Legendary manager Chris Johnson, will celebrate his 1000th game in football management on tuesday when he walks into the dugout to take charge his beloved knockbreda FC team as the play Ards in the Premier Division. Interviewed for the press, Johnsons right hand man Jack Werndly commented that chris is truely the leader of the club and everything that happens at knockbreda comes fom him.

Archived