"Come on you Whites!"- Bolton Wanderers thread

ypresfr

If they have a picture that isn't real then they're a regen. Regens are just random, mate. They don't have the same name or stats everytime so if Damour was a regen (and I've never heard of him tbh) then he won't appear again. Also, every game has different regens so the regen on my game will be different to the ones on yours. There are always some great ones out there tho. Hope that helps a bit.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys just been at work, so haven't had a chance to start new season.

but just managed it now

Transfers In:

Yoann Gouffran - 5.75m

Marek Hamsik - 13.75m (at 22 CA better than Alou Diarra!)

Willian - 7m

Matthew Spiranovic - 4m

Thiago Heleno - 3.5m (Fans believe he is a good signing)

Francisco Javier Rodriguez - 5m

Felipe - 5.75m (DC from Udinese)

Transfers Out:

Ricardo Gardner - 2.7m

Stelios Giannakopoulos - Free

Blerim Dzemaili - Free

Andy O'Brien - Free

Other kids Free's

and Noble, Ponce, Oliva, Kolarov, Miranda, Cahais, San Roman, Thiago, Bertrand, Nsue, Willian, Formigoni, Barbosa, Prudnikov, Ganea, Dalla Valle, Bjarnason, Mihelic, Adrien, Thicot, Nazarith, Wijnaldum, Barazite all out on loan!

do not know why i signed 4 defenders but i needed some and at least now i got enough cover and quality cover!

and hamsik and gouffran should be good!

has anyone had any experience with Thiago Heleno? his CA and PA are only like 138 :S but the fans love him! and looks pretty decent.

First Game of Season against United (They are so nice to me)

Team:

GK - Enyeama

DL - Fazio

DR - Hunt

DC - Ignashevich

DC - Rodriguez

DMC - Diarra

MR - Diouf

ML - Pryor

AMC - Nolan

FC - Anelka

FC - Vaz Te

looks like that could be a regular first team. maybe shuffling the defenders.

ended up losing it 2-1 with Anelka getting my goal.

Results up to end of August

Bolton 1-2 Man Utd (Anelka)

Red Star 0-4 Bolton (Anelka 2, Nolan, Zarate)

Everton 5-3 Bolton (Anelka 2, Nolan)

Newcastle 0-1 Bolton (Anelka)

Bolton 2-0 Fulham (Vaz Te 2)

Bolton 2-1 Red Star (Anelka, Meite)

Qualified for Champions League! woop!

Been Drawn against

Sevilla

HSV

PSG

hey just noticed this thread. Im in my second season with Bolton and I am tied with ManU for first in the Prem.

Transfers (that i can remember off the top of my head)

In:

Kuszchak

Lulinha

Wijnaldum

Caceres

Bojinov (loan)

Caldwell

Dor Malul

Medo

Bruno Formigoni

Coutts

Rafinha

Kante

Out:

Gardner

Stelios

Helgusen

Diouf =(

Im making boatloads of cash, so they raised my transfer budget $16mil more in the middle of the season!

Worst month yet.

Lost Reading Away 2-1 Stelios 1

Lost Lazio Away 3-2 Bogdan Stancu 2

Won Sunderland Home 2-0 Kevin Nolan 1 Kevin Davies 1

Lost Liverpool Away 3-1 Andrey Arshavin 1

Won Rubin Home 3-0 Bogdan Stancu 2 Matthew Taylor 1

Gettin annoyed now lol.

Hasta la vista Madrid, see you in a week! Magic stuff, atmosphere was brilliant.

Tom, excellent signings there, especially Felipe for only £5.75 million and yeah Hamsik and Gouffran should be excellent. As for Heleno, he's not on my game cos I've only got English leagues loaded so can't comment but I'll take your word for it. Just checked out Rodriguez and well and he will dominate the air for you. Willan is a player who has excellent stats but you don't see him mentioned on the forum very much, so it should be interesting how he does for you.

A decent start, apart from what seemed like a defence that went missing against Everton! Well done on qualifying for the Champions League: your groups not that bad, but there are no easy games... Good luck anyway! icon14.gif

csusmatt, welcome mate. Some great signings there, especially Lulinha cos he becomes brilliant in season 3/4: a goal machine at AMC. Wijnaldum becomes good also, an eventual replacement for Dioufy I suppose when he develops fully. icon_cool.gif

littleboyc, a shame that you decided to quit but never mind, thanks for all your help and posts! icon_smile.gif

apy, good to see you're putting a winning streak together, keep it up! icon14.gif

Firstly excellent result and performance by the whites last night just wish my team could play like that on FM lol. Had a really bad finish to the season and ended up 15th but didn't get sacked.

Am working on my formation a bit in the close season and signed some players which I'll post later (memory not the best today)

I did play a DM in my 3 man midfield but am thinking of changing it now

Got AC Milan after Nolan and Chelsea and Barca after Stancu so they are not happy cause I keep rejecting the bids but may have to sell if it carries on

Will inform of my transfers for you opions later and possibly of my new formation if I can decide what to go with

Matthew Spiranovic is a decent defender for under £800k. Otherwise, Mirel Radoi is about £1.2 million iirc. You could try and get Nordveit, Hobbs, Evans or even Fazio on loans as well. Rusol and Goian are good too, don't know how much they would cost tho. Check out who's contract expires in the summer and look at which clubs get relegated to try and pick up some bargains.

Okay, now in January season 4 and still behind Arsenal on goal difference (14 wins, 4 draws, 1 loss) but on 14 match unbeaten run, with 11 wins and 3 draws. Also, I'm 8 points ahead of 3rd placed Man Utd. So we've got a great chance of winning it finally.

In the Champions League I'm through as group winners to play Rangers so expecting to progress there tbh.

Knocked out of League Cup in quarters btw.

Top scorers: Aguero (25), Zapata (9), Lulinha (7), Vela (5)

Assists: Lulinha (10), Aguero (9), Vela (7), Kalou, Diouf and Van der Vaart (6)

MOMs: Aguero (7), Lulinha (4), Vela and Behrami (3)

Avg Rating: Aguero (7.68), Lulinha (7.40), Akinfeev and Mikel (7.38)

So yeah really pleased atm. Here's my team:

GK: Akinfeev/Jussi

DR: Behrami/Hunt

DL: Pander/Kolarov

DC: Samba/Meite

DC: Zapata/Lugano

DM: Mikel/Hamsik

MR: Diouf/Walcott

ML: Kalou/S Mota

AMC: Vela/van der Vaart

AMC: Lulinha/Nolan

FC: Aguero/Balotelli

Guest Jack-Cookie
Originally posted by dexta200:

Hey Guys just been at work, so haven't had a chance to start new season.

but just managed it now

Transfers In:

Yoann Gouffran - 5.75m

Marek Hamsik - 13.75m (at 22 CA better than Alou Diarra!)

Willian - 7m

Matthew Spiranovic - 4m

Thiago Heleno - 3.5m (Fans believe he is a good signing)

Francisco Javier Rodriguez - 5m

Felipe - 5.75m (DC from Udinese)

Transfers Out:

Ricardo Gardner - 2.7m

Stelios Giannakopoulos - Free

Blerim Dzemaili - Free

Andy O'Brien - Free

Other kids Free's

and Noble, Ponce, Oliva, Kolarov, Miranda, Cahais, San Roman, Thiago, Bertrand, Nsue, Willian, Formigoni, Barbosa, Prudnikov, Ganea, Dalla Valle, Bjarnason, Mihelic, Adrien, Thicot, Nazarith, Wijnaldum, Barazite all out on loan!

do not know why i signed 4 defenders but i needed some and at least now i got enough cover and quality cover!

and hamsik and gouffran should be good!

has anyone had any experience with Thiago Heleno? his CA and PA are only like 138 :S but the fans love him! and looks pretty decent.

First Game of Season against United (They are so nice to me)

Team:

GK - Enyeama

DL - Fazio

DR - Hunt

DC - Ignashevich

DC - Rodriguez

DMC - Diarra

MR - Diouf

ML - Pryor

AMC - Nolan

FC - Anelka

FC - Vaz Te

looks like that could be a regular first team. maybe shuffling the defenders.

ended up losing it 2-1 with Anelka getting my goal.

Results up to end of August

Bolton 1-2 Man Utd (Anelka)

Red Star 0-4 Bolton (Anelka 2, Nolan, Zarate)

Everton 5-3 Bolton (Anelka 2, Nolan)

Newcastle 0-1 Bolton (Anelka)

Bolton 2-0 Fulham (Vaz Te 2)

Bolton 2-1 Red Star (Anelka, Meite)

Qualified for Champions League! woop!

Been Drawn against

Sevilla

HSV

PSG

Total money spent £40million+ how ?!?!!

Hi again everyone, back from holiday now and hopefully I can kick some life into this thread again.

Jack-Cookie, I suppose he got more than usual cos he came 5th first season and maybe he asked the board for more money, I doubt he cheated tbh although it does seem a bit much.

Onto my game: only played January since I've got back cos I've been knackered from jet lag etc. Gone 1 point ahead of Arsenal tho they still have a better goal difference then me atm. Still have to play Arsenal (13 games to go) so that will be a crucial showdown. Unusually, not made any transfers in the transfer window at all, just rejected £25 million bids for Lulinha and Arsenal has been enquiring loads about Akinfeev.

Here's my recent league results:

Bolton 3-0 Everton (Lulinha (2), Balotelli)

Man City 0-3 Bolton (Aguero, Samba, Lulinha (p))

Bolton 4-1 Aston Villa (Zapata (3), Vela(p))

Tottenham 2-1 Bolton (Samba)

Bolton 4-2 Sunderland (Van der Vaart, Nolan (p), Samba (2))

Portsmouth 1-4 Bolton (Samba, Vela, Aguero (2))

Seem to do brilliantly against Porstmouth: played 9, won 9, goal difference +28.

Apart from Arsenal run in isn't bad tbh so I'm hopeful that the title is coming to the Reebok!

Look forward to hearing from you guys! icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Jack-Cookie:

DEXTA200 - Total money spent £40million+ how ?!?!!

god knows. i haven't played this save in a while. i think i got given around 29m and then i sold gardner and adjusted budget i never cheated though i promise you that! if i had cheated i would have brought in better players than that!

Matt just read about the Shakthar thing. hows it going? how close you to winning it? i never got round to getting back into my bolton save, with my man city one going so well! but may do one day. or maybe start a new one with the new patch. was just wondering how things were?

Thanks for asking. I've got 10 games left and am 1 point ahead of Arsenal atm. Not got a bad run-in and I think if I beat Arsenal in the next match then I can do it. Yeah, about the Shakhtar thing I was thinking of starting with a different team on the new patch when I've won the Prem but keeping the Bolton one going as a sideline. Good to hear you're doing well with City, I've looked in the thread and you've got an excellent team so you should be challenging for the Prem soon. You also seem to do really well against the big teams.

Fingers crossed for both of us. icon14.gif

boltonwinpremseason4em4.jpg

YES! Here's what happened after the Arsenal game:

Bolton 3-1 Norwich (Lulinha (2), Vela)

Everton 2-2 Arsenal

Bolton 2-0 Reading (van der Vaart, Lulinha)

Arsenal 1-0 Man City

Derby 0-2 Bolton (Samba, van der Vaart) This won me the league.

Aston Villa 0-0 Arsenal

Chelsea 5-1 Bolton (Bovo) Played reserves

Arsenal 2-0 Tottenham

Bolton 4-3 Newcastle (S Mota, Bovo, Balotelli, Nolan) Played reserves

Sunderland 1-2 Arsenal

And my title-winning side is:

GK: Akinfeev/Jussi

DR: Behrami/Hunt

DL: Pander/Kolarov

DC: Samba/Meite/Bovo

DC: Zapata/Lugano/Bovo

DM: Mikel/Hamsik

MR: Walcott/Kalou/S Mota

ML: Diouf/Ben Arfa/S Mota

AMC: Lulinha/van der Vaart

AMC: Vela/Nolan

FC: Aguero/Balotelli

Here are the important stats:

Goals: Aguero (32), Vela and Lulinha (14), Samba (13), Zapata (12)

Assists: Lulinha (17), Aguero (15), van der Vaart and Vela (10), Walcott and Diouf (9)

MOM: Aguero (9), Lulinha (7), Vela and Samba (4)

Avg Rating: Lulinha (7.52), Samba (7.51), Walcott (7.50), Vela (7.47), Aguero (7.46)

So obviously ecstatic with winning the Prem and I also got to the semi finals of the Champions League (lost to Real Madrid)! Next goal is to9 win Champions League.

For now tho I'll bask in the glory! icon14.gificon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

great job mate

i have done 2 seasons now sorry forgot to write

came 9th and 5th.

In the second season i only bought 3 players

i Signed:

Wes Brown 4.5m

Ever Banega 5.5m

Lulinha 4.5m

Lulinha is amazing, scored 15 goals in 27 games

icon_biggrin.gif

I have now signed Breno for 4m

and Sergio Mota 1.5m

Also Ederson from Nice for free

Ederson has scored in all pre season friendlys, looks great

Trying to sign Pineda now and also Navia

Very pleasing transfers so far

Thanks both of you.

Tom, yeah I'm going to try it with the new patch at some point if it decides to work finally! icon_mad.gif You're always welcome if you decide to start up again! icon_smile.gif

apy, good signings there mate. Sergio Mota was an excellent backup for me and would certainly be good enough for the first team if there weren't so many class players in front of him. Lulinha ofc is great: a goal machine. Breno is a rock as well. Not looked at Edersen so will check him out. Sounds good tho. Good luck: I'm sure the title will b urs soon! icon14.gif

Archived