Tactics Needed - Full season mega testing

Seeing as there are 1 million threads coming up recently saying that they need this tactic and that tactic or what the best tactic is, I'm going to do a little experiment.

Basically want I want to do is take control of around 12 clubs in a very very low division (one of the english tier 8 or something) where every squad is pretty much exactly the same, full of bad regens. Then I'll plug in 8 "plug and play" tactics and run a season, and see who does the best. No signings etc. Just good old fashioned on holiday fun times.

Obviously this isn't the most brilliant testing, but it will give people a good idea of how well it performs over a season, and will certainly help the lower league people out.

So for my first 12 tactics, which tactics should I test. Send me some tactic links people!

Holiday mode doesn't show anything and is badly flawed to assess how well a tactic is. It won't show the user anything about the tactic at all. Good luck though.

Not for a tactic that needs lots of shouts and such no, but for a plug and play, you'll find it is a lot more helpful to get a brief overview of how good it is.

Not for a tactic that needs lots of shouts and such no, but for a plug and play, you'll find it is a lot more helpful to get a brief overview of how good it is.

No you don't its been proven time and time again it shows nothing. Use the search function and see if you don't want to take my word for it. As plug and play goes it proves nothing at all.

No you don't its been proven time and time again it shows nothing. Use the search function and see if you don't want to take my word for it. As plug and play goes it proves nothing at all.

An awful tactic will peform awful if you run it on holiday mode, a fantastic tactic will work, at worst very well on holday mode - so it does prove some use, if only for short listing and eliminating tactcis you want/don't want to use in a proper game.

An awful tactic will peform awful if you run it on holiday mode, a fantastic tactic will work, at worst very well on holday mode - so it does prove some use, if only for short listing and eliminating tactcis you want/don't want to use in a proper game.

You got evidence to back this up? Becuase ive seen detailed evidence that dissaproves what you say in threads posted in the past.

You got evidence to back this up? Becuase ive seen detailed evidence that dissaproves what you say in threads posted in the past.

Just based on my own observations.

Knaps done alright with his tactics and his uses holiday as a test.

I agree with Big H, an awful tactic is awful on holidays, but a good tactic is worse or better on holliday but atleast solid. So yes, it could be used to make a judgement about if the tactics works or not. But you can not decied which tactic is better than an another based on holiday simulation. And the reason of that is the assistant coach. So if you wanna test a tactic properly, you can not simulate trough games.

Based on my own and friends observations.

Archived