• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter Lovenkrands scores in every game for the past 12 and has 8 MOM awards

'Coach Marco Rota strongly disagrees with praising Lovenkrands'

I praise him anyway

Lovenkrands is bemused!

----

Me : I've got £48m burning a hole in my pocket and I need a new solid midfielder, ok scouts and my trusty assistant Fernando Hierro, go do your hunting'

Scout 1 : Steve Sidwell is playing well for Aston Villa Reserves

Me : Er, thanks for that, I notice he's been injured for most of the past 2 seasons

Scout 1 : Yes but he's nowhere near the standard of our midfielders, he'd be the 5th best midfielder at the clui

Me : How much?

Scout : £2m and £35k a week

Me : I'll call you later (with a p45)

Scout 2 : Xavi

Me : Well, we're 6th in the Premier League and although we have a League Cup to our name I don't think Xavi is that interested and Barca kinda want a lot of money but I admire your ambition.

Scout 3 : Temur Reijkstad, aged 32, playing for Kobenhaven, 3 appearances in 3 seasons

Me : How much are you getting paid?

Fernando : Danny Guthrie at Dundee United

Me : Danny Guthrie? That 30 year old I've been paying to play for Dundee for the past 2 seasons because he was so whiny and disruptive he nearly got me sacked? The Danny Guthrie who got 4 red cards in 3 months? The Danny Guthrie who publicly fell out and said he disliked you?

Fernando : Yes boss

Me : How much?

Fernando : £5m and £26,000 a week

Me : Wow, well I sold him for £500k and was paying him £15,000 a week (£11,000 for the past 2 seasons too) so that represents great value for us Fernando. Did I mention he hates you?

Fernando : Si

Me : Your all fired

"Look, we are bottom of the table!!! We've played 11 games and only have 6 points! We've been the ******* boys of the league. We went to Spurs the other week and they thrashed us 7-1!! The press are slagging off my 4-1-3-2 tactic! 'oooo you gotta change it, it ain't working!' Well I say **** this! Im not having this anymore. Yeah we have Stoke in the next game, oh whats that they expect an easy win? Understandable, but Im not having it anymore!!!!! I'm keeping the 4-1-3-2, Im keeping McLelland up front, and we are going OVERLOAD! YES! GET THE BALL FORWARD!! TAKE MORE RISKS! WIN THE ******* GAME!!!!!"

"Oh whats this? Have we won? Did we just keep a clean sheet? Did the tactic work? Did McLelland score? YES!!! YES WE WON! YES WE KEPT A CLEAN SHEET! YES THE TACTIC WORKED! AND YES MCLELLAND SCORED THE WINNING AND ONLY GOAL IN THE 10TH ******* MINUTE!!!"

Suggestions: Make Pre and Post match press conferences and team talks microphone friendly.

Thank you :)

Archived