Adebayor - season of his life or game bug?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paul C - you know what you are doing and looking at, can't argue with that.

I have in no way altered anything. What else can i say!

Paul C - is there any possibility that this could have happened without using an editor?

I only ask because this chap was reporting a similar issue with Gibson.

It's also hard to believe that someone would actually upload their save for someone from SI to look at, knowing full well that they had edited the game.

I can't help but feel that this isn't quite the end of the story.

C.

Everyone - i cannot say anymore that this:

If people feel that i have wasted their time then i am truly sorry, was never my intention. All i was after was a couple of feedbacks on whether i had found a bug or it was truly a one off amazing season.

I have not used any kind of editor on this saved game and i have in no way cheated.

I will respect what PaulC has said about Adebayor's stats being high and won't argue with him about it but i will only add that i do not understand how!

Take from this what you want to. For me i want to put it down to a freak season. Will also take from it that a couple of other players that have posted on here have had similar experiences!

I don't like being called a cheat when i have not done anything wrong but i cannot clear my name of that with alot of players on here - people are allowed their own opinions.

For now though on with my next season and enjoying FM2010 which for me is by far the best version yet.

Final note: i have never said anything bad about FM during this and never will....i love it!

Edit: my wife doesn't though. Always getting told off or moaned at for playing it :)

as to the OP maybe he's onto something it might be a bug? not sticking up for Matt Fraser but he could have made a post saying yeah best striker in the world and then bragg about it but he didnt did he? lol maybe the bug is the stiker rating or w/e? duno and dont flame me just saying :)

I hope you are proved right Matt, honestly I do :)

I don't!

If so it may be this that is accounting for lots of other examples of high scoring strikers.

They may have 22 as a position rather than 20 so it's not seen on as big a scale.

:D

Paul C - you know what you are doing and looking at, can't argue with that.

I have in no way altered anything. What else can i say!

Dude, aren't you the one who said "I never used the editor in this version"???

Without using the editor, there is no way the database gets f.cked up like this. You wasted everybody's time!!!

The only good thing I got out of this is that the game is not bugged after all, it's some people who have bugs in them, and that won't effect the enjoyment I get out of this game :)

Archived