Guess how long until administration?

So West Brom have been relegated to the Championship. Below is a pic of the wages they are still paying to their squad. It's now December so how long do you think it will be before they go into administration?

West Brom Squad Wages

I'm not playing as West Brom and have no idea what their financial state actually is. I only noticed the quality of their squad after playing them in the league. It's hard to believe that anyone could get relegated with that squad.

Jeremy Pearce/Peace would be crying over wage expenditure like that. Any West Brom fan would love that to happen, but their board hate to spend more than about 20k a week on wages lol. Much to the mocking of many Stoke fans last season but that is crazy for a championship club they must have consolidated and then gone down like Newcastle surely?

Really? I've added a manager to look at the expenditure and it is at £721k a week, they are actually still £100k under their budget (that's my teams entire budget :D). The club actually lost £19m last year when they were in the EPL, and only have £9m left in the bank.

I just checked and Newcastle are at £670k a week. Though they don't have any spare budget or £13m to spend.

Wow that's ridiculous, but by the look of it I think they will just about survive it. They are in 1st and with a squad like that i doubt they'll be ousted from there anytime soon. So i reckon with the parachute payments they'll just about survive untill promotion. If they get relegated that season though I think it's game over for WBA.

I doubt I'll be able to pick up any bargains if they do actually go into administration. Currently I either have a transfer or an excess wage budget, not both at the same time. You have to go down to Enrico Guarna before one of my players is on a higher wage, and I wouldn't want most of West Brom's players with a few obvious exceptions.

Archived