Date of Birth: 12/05/1991

Nationality: English

Position: WBL

Height (cm): 170cm

Weight (kg): 62kg

Favoured Team: Newcastle United

Favoured Personnel: Alan Shearer

Hair Colour: Light

Prefered Moves: Dive into tackles. Attacks down the left (is this one?)

CA: 140

PA: -9

Choose up to 5 stats from each to be as high or as low as you like, the rest will be random. Obviously goalkeepers get 5 for Goalkeeping Stats.

Technical: First Touch = 17, Passing = 16, Marking = 18, Tackling = 20, Crossing = 18.

Mental: Work Rate = 20, Creativity = 20, Decisions = 20, Aggression = 15, Determination = 19.

Physical: Acceleration = 20, Pace = 20, Jumping = 20, Natural Fitness = 20, Stamina = 20.

Name: Chris Ray Buller

Date of Birth: 31/12/1993

Nationality: English

Position: MC

Height (cm): 183cm

Weight (kg): 55kg

Favoured Team:

Favoured Personnel:

Prefered Moves: Tries tricks,curls balls

CA: 140

PA: any

Choose up to 5 stats from each to be as high or as low as you like, the rest will be random. Obviously goalkeepers get 5 for Goalkeeping Stats.

Technical: free kicks 15,long shots 15 passing 15 Versatility 15 Dribbling 15

Mental: Work Rate = 20, Creativity = 20, Decisions = 20, Flair 20 Determination = 20.

Physical: Acceleration = 20, Pace = 20, Jumping = 20, Natural Fitness = 20, Stamina = 20.

Job Reference = Manager/Ass Man

thezogsageordie: WBL has already been taken by el_Chuese. I guess we could do with another GK, if you want to edit your post as a keeper.

Also im going to lower quite a few players CA, so we arent too good :p or it'll just get boring.

Some peoples preferred moves arent available, so like i said in the earlier post, ill ask people if they want new ones and try to make them learn them in game, that or use FMRTE.

Also does anyone know if i need to do anything so we go into the FA Cup, as im not sure if we'll be in it in the first season?

Ah cheers, i guess waiting a season is ok, we dont want to win it too early ;)

Did another little test game, with players CA changed a little, and playing against higher reputation teams wasnt as easy, which is good for now, drew with Sunderland, and we beat Velez, but it was a close game. So i think ill beable to start this at some point today.

Right, i think we may need another striker, if thezogsageordie wants to be a striker, then thats ok, i doubt a keeper will be needed as much.

Just waiting for thezogsageordie to either change to a striker or keeper, or say he doesnt want to take part, but i'd prefer if he chose to be a striker :p

So as soon as thats done, ill get it started. I may end up starting it though, making his player a striker and random stats though, if i get too impatient (if its not sorted by 5pm today ill start it)

Name: Sam Fuller

Date of Birth: 12/5/1991

Nationality: English if it has to be my real nationality. Andorran if not.

Position: GK

Height (cm): 200

Weight (kg): 100

Favoured Team: Newcastle

Favoured Personnel: Alan Shearer

Prefered Moves: Hits Freekicks with Power, Tries Long Range Freekicks.

You can choose these yourself, and i trust you to be sensible with them.

CA: 120

PA: -10

Mental: Composure, Decisions, Bravery, Positioning, Concentration - 20

Physical: Agility, Jumping, Strength, Stamina, Natural Fitness - 20

Goalkeeping: Aerial Ability, Handling, Reflexes, Command of Area, One On Ones - 20

One Last Thing, please choose one of the Job References to put at 20, so we might have some players going into management/coaching etc.

Job Reference: Manager

The game will make it realisticish for the division/Club Rep i believe ... If you make the Chairman a suger daddy he'll pump money in himself would that solve what you want to achieve?

I guess it doesnt really matter, as i wasnt planning on buying anyone anyway, just using the players we have, and whatever comes through the youth system.

Hopefully we wont go into debt though.

Archived