Premiership Glory 2010 Clan Thread

dcu223

Stuart - Liverpool

a very good week for all of us at the club after a shakey start to the season. After winning our firstt 5 games and sitting top of the league we started to beleave our own hype and lose our next 4 games to clubs that we should beat very easy. After losing to Rotherham at the weekend i pulled all the players first thing monday morning for a team meeting and told them that untill they start to show me that they want to get out of this league then they will be doing double tranning sessions. I could tell they were very unhappy with this news but they know what is expected from them when they put on the famous red shirt and losing to clubs like Rotherham will not be tolerated. That week we went back to the basic's and only on the thursday did we start to talk about the game at the weekend at home to newcastle. Match day comes and as normal there is over 35,000 Fans cheering us onto the pitch even tho last weeks game is still being talked about in the pubs and clubs of liverpool. The lads got at it from the kickoff and we soon find outselfs 3-0 up with only half an hour gone, We go onto win the game 4-0 and push our way back into the playoffs and upto 5th but still 12 points off pompey in 2nd and and woppin 15 points off QPR But this win was to prove the turning point to our season.

That week there are internationals so its a good time to put into effect a new system but also keeping up the double tranning sessions, The players have got used to the tranning now and in the comming months it really starts to pay off. The weekend comes and a 0-2 away win to stoke is only our 2nd away win of the season. We then follow up with a 5-0 home win against blackburn and a 4-0 home win against watford. Thing are looking up and the atmosphere in the camp is very good.

Onto last night and we have won all our league games altho we lost to nottenham forest in the facup. We are now 3rd in the league and only 4 points off top spot after a great run, our new system is working well and all eyes are now on the prise of winning the league.

more soon

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bit of a dull week at molineux, things are just ticking along nicely the only two things that stand out are my games vs fellow top 4 members, away to steve never pretty stuff or for the squeamish and it lived up to normal expectations with many knocks and 3 stretchers needed okay steve killed more of mine and maybe he killed bonney for 6 weeks but still i think i made my point, pity i didnt actually get get a point. At home to mike is the only other noteworthy match where going into it mike was unbeaten top and favourites, easy win for him you'd think, i did. I won 5-0, simmonds ran over his side by himself scoring the first two and setting up biscay for the third, after that mikes sides confidence was down and dener and bonney on his return match from injury after the battle of the stadium of light with a late penalty won by simmonds sub castelli (who really impressed while simmonds was out, doesnt have his goal threat but hes a real stringpuller in central midfield and more than adequate cover for the imperious simmonds.

thats about it from molinux for this week

joe-wolves

Mike - Wigan

So we are top by 6pts with a game in hand so we are still were we want to be. January saw the arrival of Cleber, the brilliant Spanish striker that has been scoring freely for Fred, for 25mil + Cenic and Abelardo, the midfield maestro for 74mil. I thought my shopping was complete until I found a DM star, Larrosa, and paid 22mil for him to come in. Already hes my 1st choice DM.

Again the night was going awesome until the last games. I couldnt manage to beat Belly's Coventry in the FA Cup and we got spanked 5-0 by Joes Wolves. Not quite sure if 5-0 was a fair reflection but we were absolutley sh*t with 4.5 ratings all around. I fined all players for the crap performance and they repsonded by just beatin Coventry in the replay :mad:

We are still in all competitions and looked well placed to be facing Man City in the Lg Cup Final. CL draw should see us progressing to the qtr finals without much hassle and we now have a non-league team in the FA 4th round.

Again we are looking very strong despite a few departures, Kechamli and Yalcin to name a few, but we now must carry on the great start we have had so we can regain the EPL and maybe the CL....

See you next week with some good news, fingers crossed.

I'm amazed and awed you guys are still going strong. What a game this has been. 2026 and still going strong with a numbers of players from day 1.

Just to let you know follow up on "our" game every 2nd week or so. Really enjoy it and I hope I can work out somehow playing in the clan for 2010/2011. Even though it might be too difficult :(

Not going so well at villa (again) after sitting 10th/11th for a good way into the season we have lost 9 games on the bounce and getting dragged right back .Only sitting a few points from the bottom 3 :(. One good note is that i got rid of ramos (st) having spent 27 mil for him a few seasons back what a waste of money that was having played almost every game in 2 years he only got about 15 goals .But big spending man u came in and bidded 40 mil so off he went .After getting the 40 mil not in monthly fees all at once what do the board give me 6mil which is a joke tbh .Well not long to go until the end of the season and i will have to take a long look at my future will i still be at villa just now i aint got a clue .

Mike - Wigan

Well after missing the final session of the season, due to other commitments, I arrived back with my assman having reduced us to 2nd place, which was too much to regain with 2 games left. There is good news tho as both Sunderland and Man City went out in the last 16round in the CL we regained the trophy, beating Sunderlands conquerers Real Madrid 4-0 in the final. By doing this, somehow we are still the number 1 ranked club in Europe;)

Well after I stated that i wouldnt be buyiny many more players I have already signed another DM for 23.5mil, Poncelot from Man City for 20mil and Moldskred from Man City for a player swap. Out go aload of fringe players including Rausch for 18mil, Watkins for 11.5mil and Bebeto for 6.25mil. There is talk of a massive deal involving Futcher heading in the direction of Man City but the details are still to be finalised. To be honest he hasnt been great for me this season and most times he was struggling to break into my front 3 of Ngobese, Manz & Mateo.

At the min im ver happy with my squad.

Gk Muhsin Avci - One of the best 5 Gk on the game

DL Maxi Diaz - Massive CB retrained to the LB slot

DR Andrea Casella - CL Best Player winner says it all really

DC Michael Coventry - 26 caps for England at the age of 22

DC Andy Norton - 22 Caps for England at the age of 20

DM Larrosa - Wonderkid DM Forced his way into being 1st choice DM after only signing in January

MC Abelardo - Monster MC signed in January for 74mil. Worth every penny.

MC Jeroen Willemse - Oustanding Dutch International. Hopefully shoud get better.

ST Mario Manz - Swiss Striker who is yet to be capped, I have no idea why as he has lead our scoring charts for the last 2 seasons

ST Steve Ngobese - Sold 2 yrs ago for 9.75, resigned last season for 18.75. Unfortunately was cup-tied for europe otherwise would have played more games

ST Unai Mateo - Spanish international who scores freely.

Subs

Futcher - 36mil talisman cant get into the 1st 11

Jose Rogerio - DM/MC plays every game for Brazil but performances were not up to scratch this season

Eduardo Ledsema - DLC backup very good cover for Diaz

Vittorio Talaricco - DRC 18yo 6'6 15stone monster, just gained 1st cap for Italy in the 2026 World Cup

Cleber - Oustanding STR signed from Burnley in January, just gained 1st cap for Brazil in the 2026 World Cup

With the signings I have already made and a sprinkling of some of the better kids in my reserves we should be fine. Although if i do sell Futcher im gonna need to find a replacement of the same calibre.

Steve - Dominant as ever, but we ran him close.

Olly - Is insecure at Man City after returning 0 trophies this year after spending 1.2billion.

Jimmy - Won his 1st trophy, the Euro Cup but needs to build on his fast starts.

Kim - Improved Man Utd massively after rejoining. Expect to be close to a top 4 finish.

Geir - After using Kims tactic he guided Chelsea to the Euro Final and they finished well in the league.

Fred - Outstanding season finishing in the Champions League places. Can he push on to challenge the Big Boys?

Belly - After getting sacked at Man Utd, he took over bottom club Coventry. Couldnt save them, and decided to try and clear up the mess left by Olly at Leeds.

Davie - Another strange season, started badly then had a good run in the middle, and ended very badly. Can he keep them up next year?

Stu - Won the Championship with Liverpool. Can he now keep them in the EPL?

Joe - Another nearly season with the Euro Cup Semi finals, and missed out on CL. Now the only player without some silverware but has already made some good signings.

So all in all not a bad season, a League Cup & Champions League win, but next year I am sure that the league wont be won with 92 points. I think with the re-emergence of Man Utd, Chelsea and the top four finish by Burnley surely means that anyone from 7 clubs can think they have a shout at the top 4 places, and maybe the League Title.

Next year is gonna be very interesting.......

Kim - Man Utd

When I retook the reign as Man Utd I found the club in a bit of a mess. We were 17th in the league after almost half a season, we had increased our debts by 150 million and the squad did not look very good. After doing a SWOT analysis of the squad I then began to clear out the deadwood in the first team, and I also offered out everyone at the reserves to try and lower the whopping 2m/week wage bill.

In january I took the money I made on selling the deadwood and brought in a few key players. Nikitin and Gorkameia are both versatile D/DMC/CM's that can play in either place in my central line except attack. Unfortunately (but not very surprisingly), Nikitin broke his leg and caught a 6 month layoff after facing Steve's hacksaw-boys.

We got knocked out of the FA cup 6th round by Steve away, but the board wasn't too disappointed as he is the 3 time in a row league champions. In the league we kept our form, and had it not been for me missing 3 hours of play on monday, I think we could have nicked the 7th place for Arsenal. Unfortunately my assistant lost 3 league games and drew 2 while I was gone, leaving me in a worse spot than when I left off.

Anyhow, as soon as I got back at the helm things picked back up, and we finished the season strong. We drew 0-0 away to Sunderland, in a game that could have gone both ways to be honest, in the second to last game of the season. Won our last game at home, and managed to finish on 9th place after climbing from 17th when I took over. I must say I'm fairly pleased with the season so far, and very pleased that the man picked for 'flop of the season'; Andre Ramos, has really caught on fire and bagged 17 league goals in the end. This is specially pleasing as both Davie and Belly told me he was a waste of space, and everyone was amazed when he bagged his first 3 goals of the season against no other than Belly :)

Next season we hope to get off to a good start, build on from this season and challenge for a european place. I have to strengthen the defence on some positions, but we're looking to buy 2 maximum 3 players total for next season. Should be a cracking season, with me, Geir, Joe and Fred challenging the big boys of Mike, Steve and Oli.

Until next week

Kim

Stuart - Liverpool 2026 Championship Champions

Thats right people liverpool are back in the big time after a 3 year lay off. It beens a long hard season but a rewarding one, we had a big party last night but the hard work starts now!.

SEASON REVIEW AND TRANFER DEALING

It was a massive risk for me as a manager to take a lower league side, if i had not got liverpool back upto the premiership then my reputation as a manager would of been left in tatters, but i had faith in myself and my team and togetter we got the job done. We had some rough times along the way but the loss to Rotherham for me was the lowest point of my time here, it also turned out to be the turning point as we knew we was not the special ones of the championship and we needed to work hard if we was going to achive our goal of promotion. Now we have promotion and have won the league the hard work starts right away. As the players ago away for a well earned holiday me and my scouts will be hard at it through the summer trying to pick my bargins and loans along the way as money is very tight at liverpool after being 3 years out of the premiership, and 4.3 Million is all i have to work with altho i have sold 5million worth of player already so that will bump it upto 9.

I have already worked my magic in the off season with the 5 new signing in place, 2 strikers and 3 new midfielders are just the start of a long rebuliding process taking place at this club. My scouts have been send out far and wide to find some up and coming players and im pleased to report that the players found so far are the type we have been lookin for and one really does stand out, I cant give to much info away but i will keep my loyal followers upto date with any news on the out come of this deal.

THE SEASON AHEAD

So whats in store to liverpool next season, most will have us odds on to go back down and with good reason, the team is small and will get alot smaller on july 1st when 5 players will leave when there contracts run out. The 4,5 top players i have are still very young and my top striker is 32. I dont hold much hope of winning away games against my fellow pros so my home form really is where most of my points will come from. Playing the AI teams is where im lookin to pick up most of my points from. If things work out that way then im sure we can stay up, but like everythink in life it sounds easy enough but never turns out like you want.

Anyway must get back to making some phone calls about some players.

More soon

It’s been another successful season for me here at Sunderland. We’ve just landed our third league title in a row. It was touch and go and at one stage I was 8 points behind Mike and could not see his excellent team drop enough points. We went on a tremendous run, the stuff of mike’s nightmares, getting 28 points out of the last 30, as Mike stuttered with his team in the hands of his ass man, but truth be told his ass man did a lot better than most. In Europe, we had a nightmare against Madrid in the CL first round and couldn’t score a winner despite hitting the post twice, missing a pen and having 20 times as many shots as them. They scored there only chance, Joe’s old boy spear as well, just to rub my nose in it. At home it was even worse as we lost 2-1 despite dominating once more.

e had problems this season, and it was certainly not plain sailing. Early on, prolific striker Louka was injured and so was his understudy, Sergio Acuna, Pavel Kuznetsov came in and hit a truck load of goals before he got injured himself for the rest of the season just after Louka regained his fitness. Kuznetsov could only play 13 but scored 7. Acuna was reduced to 31 games but scored 19. Louka played 44 games, and scored an incredible 37.

Another big blow was inspirational skipper Carl Daniels getting injured early on. He came back in the middle of the season to play 20 games only for Jacko to take him out in training and end his season. Hernan Caceres had a chance to impress and impress he did,playing 30 games and averaging 7.56 in Daniels’ playmaker role. Danrlei played his most games yet, 37, and even scored 9 playing in both the middle and wide on the right. One memorable moment was him driving forward slaloming through midfielders then defenders bearing down on the keeper before laying it off for Louka to tap it into a gaping net. Morrison is another who had injury problems, and seems incapable of getting a whole season without just a few minor knocks. Tafer played 20 games this season and knocked in 5 goals. He’s got no intention of hanging his boots up by he might be loaned out for his last season as I think he’s no longer good enough to play at this level.

The League winning squad in full was:

den Ouden - legendary keeper, perhaps the best on game.

Simpson - did ok when he played, but not to be relied on if DO get injured for a length of time.

Lucas Rodriguez - played mostly at right back and was superb

Celinho - backed up LR and played an impressive 30 games with a 7.58 rating

Lasarte - played 41 games at left back was solid.

Bond - covered left back, played 24 with a 7.60 rating.

Aron - not quite first choice at CB but played 29 games,

Papageorgiou - played 42 games as CB.

Saveljev - played 47 games at CB.

Martin Ianni - the world’s best player, once again imperious down the right wing, 7.70 from 39 games

Vesa Jylha - the fin stepped up this year, 25 games and 7.59

Sam Smith - 5 games for the young winger, 8.43

Goddard - demoted to second fiddle to coax Barnes into sorting his head out, 36 games, 7.52

Barnes - 39 games, 7.68, and his head was up his arse. Wants to leave.

Clark - young left winger, 1 game 7.8

Danrlei - played on the right at first then moved inside once Daniels got injured. He was magnificent My player of the season, 37 games 7.77.

Daniels - captain fantastic was missing half the season, 20 games.

Caceres - stepped up, filled Daniels shoes superbly, 30 games 7.56.

Morrison - 32 games, 7.34. How do I keep him 100% fit? Absolute key player.

Jackson - 31 games as Morrison’s understudy, and chief leg breaker, even did Daniels.

Laws - leads the line better than anyone in the world. Priceless. 47 games 23 goals 7.57.

Louka - the beast of a striker. The last of the poachers. 44 games, 37 goals, 7.65.

Acuna - injury ravaged season, 31 games, 19 goals, 7.33

Kuznets - filled the void when everyone was injured, then missed the season injured himself, 13 games, 7 goals, 7.69

Tafer- the legend has faded, but still chipped in, 20 games, 5 goals.

We’ve done a 200m deal. It’s all rubber stamped. We are going to bring in Dave Simmonds, the Wolves legend. In order to persuade Joe to sell we’ve agreed to swap 4 players plus £10m. Louka leaves, Caceres, want-away Barnes, and Kevin Bond all go with him. On the face of it, it seems crazy, but Louka is now 30, Bond is a sub, Caceres is second fiddle to Daniels and Danrlei and barnes can leave for nothing next summer and will not sign a new deal. Simmonds is the player we want to complete our squad. Though saying that we now need a few more numbers.

In also comes Dean Watkins from Wigan. 11.5m pounds is a lot for a 17 year old but we have high hopes and he seems good enough to play 10 games or so as 4th choice midfielder and dip in for the easier games when the first teamers get a rest.

Next, we will bring in Mike Bishop, a kid who left us to get more games, but struggled to get them at wolves and has since been released. I believe that there is talent there and will give him a few years to coax it out of him. Sergio will come and backup the forward line, or perhaps he might be sent to Xeres to get games. Fabio Carvalho, Danilo, Bruno Oliveira, Dudu Cearense all arrive this summer as young 18 year old Brazilians. They will get sent to xeres to develop. Meanwhile Israel reutrns from loan at Wolves, and will join the CB ranks. Maicon is likely to be loaned out for another 12 months.

Mike - he couldn’t stay out of the major trophies for long, and without me and oli in his way in the CL it was always going to be his to lose.

Oi - has spent over 1.2 billion pounds in 2 years. Has nothing to show for it. He would be sacked in real life. However he gets another year. He’ll spend spend spend to try to do it this year.

Fred - could he be the best manager on the game? He’s risen quicker than Mike, Kim or I ever did, and he’s done it amongst the days of some real heavyweight sides. Manager of the Year no question.

Joe - disappointing season for him missing out on CL. He’s got 4 world class players to boost his squad now. He will challenge next season.

Kim - superb season for Kim. I expect him to challenge, but Kim points out he’s been here before and failed to follow through and was sacked.

Geir - not really threatened the top sides consistently with some big sides. Time for him to deliver.

Jimmy - up and down season for him, as usual, starts well then fades. However he won his first trophy. Well done Jim, he needs a few shrewd signings to get top 7 next season.

Belly - Horrible season for him. On his third club after leaving Man Utd then Coventry. Leeds should be a side he can build up. Many bricks are already there.

Davie - once again hangs onto his job by the skin of his teeth. Needs to re-evaluate his side and plug some gaps.

Stu - 18 months out of the big time after Ipswich cruelly sacked him. He leads Liverpool back to the big time as Championship Champions. Will the red machine reawaken and have funds?

Next season should be a humdinger, the top three from last season should stay strong, Joe should challenge better, Kim should come on, Freddie might suffer with CL to contend with as well, Geir might remember how to win consistently, and Jim might end a season like he starts it. I can’t wait!

So my season petered out but hey ho thats the past, been a week of change at Molineux with Steve Morgan deciding to step aside from his role at wolves and a new chairman in and hes happily picking up the slack in the finances like morgan did, not man city levels but enough to keep me competitive and i have a feeling I will need the cash..............

The main story of the week is the biggest transfer in the history of football when the news slipped out to the good fans of Wolverhampton Wanderers that I had accepted a bid for home grown superstar David Simmonds there was initial outrage and even murmurs of protests, Simmonds quite simply is my masterpiece a player nurtured from promising youngster to global superstar under my gentle guidance and he represented everything good about my side (his midfield partner Semile Ayhan representing everything bad about it with him yet to learn the meaning of the word restraint, though given his managers were myself and steve its hardly surprising) and the fans were aghast until they saw what I was getting in return in the form of Bond an excellent fullback capable of playing either side, Barnes one of the finest left wingers in the game, Caceres a superb creative player who along with Castelli will fill the void in central midfield left by Simmonds and finally the top scorer in the league for a few seasons finishing last season on 37 goals in Louka. Oh and 10m on top too. When they saw the deal the fans were suitably satisified with the deal and personally while it was a wrench letting Simmonds go on a footballing level it made sense and I look forward to the prospect of a strikeforce of Louka and Bonney together though I'm not sure anyone else is.

Top performers for me this season were the fans player of the year Biscay an almighty beast of a left winger who finished the campaign with 16 goals and is currently undergoing training to play on the right wing (so i can play him and barnes at the same time) and the aforementioned Castelli who was the Simmonds competition for place, while Simmonds represented the battering ram approach with long range piledrivers being his speciality and having a general knack for popping up with a goal Castelli is the guy pulling the strings in midfield getting my passing game going and playing in others to score.

On a final note big congratulations to Ceccarelli who is now the proud record holder of most league appearances for Wolves beating Derek Parkins 501 total this past season, the guys like part of the furniture at Wolves.

thats all for now

Joe Wolves

Fred - Burnley

Success! My goal to break into the top 10 was accomplished this season and we also exceeded all expectations placing ourselves 4th. We had a hard struggle for the 4th place with Wolves and it was still totally open for either of us before the last game, which happened to be a game between the both sides at Burnleys home ground. A game we thought to be hard as we've a bad record against Wolves, but the game went our right off the spot seeing Iliadis scoring early in the first half, I expected Wolves to take command over the game in second half but it never happened. Instead we could secure the 4th position with a goal from Gilberto.

Media expectation: 13th

My expectation: 8-10th

Position: 4th

Fa Cup: Third round (got City right of the bat)

League Cup: Fourth Round (played reserves against Forest)

league2.jpg

This season we managed to get two aggressive,strong,tall cb's Jonathan (brought in during Jan window) and Young (Already World class at the age of 20) this meant that we hardly let any headers go in. Also we managed to win the ball higher up in the pitch. We also saw additions to the midfield with the czech midfielder Jindrich (reliable mid that does his job without shining), the young AMC Matheus became a starter when I decided to move Severino down to the MC spot (one of the reasons we did so good this season). At the striker position we bought Iliadis from Glasgow (10 goals) and loaned Craddock from Steves Sunderland. Our star striker Cleber left us after scoring 11 goals first half of the season in exchange for 25m and the striker Cenic from Mikes Wigan. Cenic showed us immediately that he's class with many goals and ass. At the last days of the Jan window we went through with a deal to buy Craddock from Sunderland for 16m and a young amc (Gilberto) in loan from Chelsea

Our goal for the next season will be to maintain a position in the top 7 so we still quallify for europe. We might go for one of the cups in the next season. When it comes to transfer we've so far bought 3 talented youngsters, 1 AMC, 1 CB, 1 RB, their will be more additions to the squad after our budget, this is a must since our squad is too thin atm for a good run in the cups and the CL.

Oliver- Man City

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear what a total disaster of a seaon i should have known from the get go when i had 3 players missing before we had even kicked a football. We lost in the Super cup to Sunderland, Lost in the League cup to Guess who Sunderland, got knocked out of the Champions league while focusing on the League got pipped to the post in the League to Guess who Sunderland and then throw the Fa Cup away to you guessed it Sunderland.

This all left me praying to hang on to my job at the end of the season. We have a very large squad of players but it was needed this season with at one point for 3 months we had 11 1st team players out injured. However, i have managed to hang on to my job most clubs although dissapointed that finishing 2nd in everything bar the Champions League (which i have to take full responsibility for) i can take alot of positives from this as this is a much improved season from last season finishing the season with Manchester Citys highest points total in the Premiership ever.

What can i do to take the side to the next level...... Get a World class Striker in as we dont really have one i have players i know will develop in to that in the near future but i do not have a recognised World Class striker at the moment and this was shown that our Attacking midfielder was our top scorer. I have trimmed the squad a little bit this season mainly to ensure i have the funds to bring the required quality in up front plus we have alot of players who played 10 games or less last season. We have agreed a deal to bring Andy Norton back to his home town club from being stolen from my former side by the evil clutches which are Wigan Athletic although this has seen one of our top defenders going the other direction im happy with bringing an English man back in the heart of our defence to partner the best centre half in the World Danny Keenan and the Scottish International John Black. I also need to bring in another left back as i decided to cash in on the 30 year old barone who did well last season for us but always was outshone performance wise by Mark Ballard.

So my side for next season will be very much the same as this year

Corriera - Brazilian Goalkeeper - One of the best and most reliable keepers about had a good 1st season at the club after his 65 million move from Sunderland

Ruiz - Argentine Goalkeeper - Went out on loan to Portsmouth and had a good second half of the season once settled in to their side a good prospect for the future

Mark Ballard - English Left back - Possibly the best performing left back in the world? Great player i first took him to Ipswich then Leeds now Man City shows how much faith i have in the lad

.............. - Left back - Need to find a suitable cover for Ballard incase he gets injured Thompson a young Brazilian might fit the mold but needs to get his work permit

Danny Keenan - English Centre Half - In my opinion the best centre half in the world 1st name on the team sheet for me

Andy Norton - English Centre Half - Very tallented centre back can also cover the Right Full back position Glad to have him back

John Black - Scottish Centre Half - I bought him at Leeds from Sunderland and then sold him off one decision i regret, however was brought back when i moved to City one of the most reliable centre backs around

Sergio Saad - Argentine Centre Half - Was bought in the Jan window only 20 and looks good enough for the 1st team going to understudy my 3 other centre halfs this season

Edgardo Iglesias - Argentine Right back - great purchase last season one of the 3 i bought from Ipswich reliable and our 1st choice right back

Eduardo Guerrero - Argentine Utility player - What a mistake i made in selling this lad can cover the right back position defensive midfielder and centre half's for me and hes left city and in one season has become world class deal already done for his £50m return to the club and hes only 21

Mehmet Durak - Turkish Defensive midfielder - Possibly the best Holding Midfielder in the world always rebuffing offers from other sides to take this lad off my hands but he is going no where. Can also cover Centre Half and Centre Midfield

Robert Campbell - English Defensive midfielder - Another good tallent already a good player in his position would walk in to most the sides in the leagues 1 XI still young Duraks understudy

Mike Singh - English Central Midfielder - Former winger but has everything had a good debut season in the centre of the park has become one of our best players in the entire side

Steve - Brazilian Central Midfielder - World Class and thats all that needs to be said. 30 now so in his best years.

Stephen Ferry - Northern Irish Central Midfielder - I really think this lad has the potential to become a World beater in his position 18 and already being rotated with Singh and Steve

Tom Barton - English Attacking Midfielder - Well this is Tom never lets me down top scorer for the club with well over 40 goals in all competitions had the lad from Forest at 16 still got him 10 seasons later one player in my side who will never be sold

Caca - Brazilian Attacking Midfielder/Striker - This lad came in in The January Window and was sent on Loan to Portsmouth did very well there might be sent out on loan again but i feel he could do a good job for us.

Kamber Kalkan - Turkish Attacking Midfielder/Striker - Paid alot of money for this lad but injuries have hampered him from ful filling his full potential i feel with a good season under his belt he could prove the doubters wrong

Mariano Trotta - Argentine Striker - This lad came in with the reputation of being the reigning European Footballer of the year but hasnt been able to cement a Regular place in the first team. Still scored 20 goals last season

Clement Schafer - Belgian Striker - Signing of the season arrived from Ipswich for £26m and didnt dissapoint had a slow start to the season due to injuries but i feel this could be his year.

Petr Savietskiy - Belerusian Striker - Came in from Burnley and had a good season although i feel this season maybe a laon might help him develop but did well when asked to perform

Felipe Salas - Argentinian Striker - Young tallent had a succesful season on loan at Aston Villa i will be looking for him to go out again this year.

................ - Urgently needed World class striker- There is a potential deal for Jack Futcher on the cards but the finer details need to be ironed out could he be the final piece of the puzzle needed for the title?

Belly (Formerly Coventry Now Leeds)

lgfinal202526.jpg

After getting the boot at Man Utd i decided that i would attempt to take stranded Coventry and apply my Old pompey Defensive Tactic to see if i could somehow rescue them. Unfortunetly what i didnt take into account was how good my old pompey players were in comparison to this newly promoted coventry side. They did improve slightly winning there 1st match and going from 20th to 19th but that was just about it. Inevitably the losses kept coming and we were relegated.

I was the confronted with the choice of staying with coventry in the CCC or going a new team in the Prem. TBH the clan game for me is about Human vs Human competition so i had no desire to play the AI in the CCC which i can do anytime on SP.

Ollie shouted "Go Leeds". Hm i thought, Interesting but an attractive challenge if permited which it was so i decided to take Leeds.

First things first i checked the finances and was a little embarrased to see a trf balance off 70M with a bank Balance £100M. So much so that i told me my members i only had 6m lol. However it soon became apparent that this was not an adequate picture.

It appears due to Ollies previous trf policy we were losing 6-7M a monh on transfer installments and before i knew it the balance is down to about 50m - see below :

exp.jpg

leedsfin.jpg

Luckily the clubs still has good players and this was reflected when i won the last 3 games of the season.

I think transfer activity with Leeds will be quiet for the next few seasons until we pay of those transfers but apart from that i think the future is bright for me and for Leeds.

Belly

Ok Belly,

Please let me know hows leeds finances are currently a mess? Yes they are losing 6m a month i accept that. However, this was last season they will loose a couple of hundered million in repayments in a month in my last season there i deterred from buying over 48 months and my spending was less in my final season there. This is my 3rd full season at City so they can only have 1 season of my repayments to go. You have some quality players there still a balance of 55m and your sponsourship, TV rights and season ticket sales to add to that balance i cant see you having less than £50m to spend this season and a balance approaching £100m with 40m loans to be repaid one of the largest grounds in the league, one of the best youth and training facilities in the world.

I think they have been left in good shape for you i bet this season you will be losing less than half of most the human managed sides in the league.

Manager of the Year Results

MOTYTABLEIMAGE2526.jpg

MOTYTROPHY2526.jpg

Congrats Fred on winning probably the most competative Manager of the Year competitions thus far. I feel it is only fair to sum up the achievements of all the managers that was in contention :

Fred - Took Burnley to Champions League Qualification in 4th way ahead of Media expectation.

Steve - Won his 3rd League Title in a row in addition to the usual domestic and european cups he normally wins.(cant rememer them all which says it all)

Mike - Champion League winners & league Cup

Stu - Championship Winner with Liverpool

Jimmy - Jim's 1st Trophy came in the form of the Europa League, Great Acheivement.

Kim - Turned around a Manchester Utd side struggling for confidence.

That leaves Myself, Davie, Ollie, Joe & Geir. I cant say that Joe did bad finishing in 5th nor geir in reaching a cup final losing out to Jim and Ollie is still Champions league Qualifyers so its just me and Davie that have got work to do.

Good luck for next week as i know that i will need it..

Belly

Tactical voting? How? IMO ur big enough now that u should be winning the league every year...... Also u won the league and FA Cup (all others count as nothing you once said ;)) where as Fred exceeded all expectations by claiming a CL spot, Jimmy finally won his 1st trophy beating Joe and Geir on the way(not an easy achievement IMO) and then Kim took over a struggling Man Utd and nearly got them into european places, again more worthy than a awesome Sunderland side retaining the league and FA Cup. Just my opinion.... Im allowed one of them arent I?

Also Gr8 result yesterday ;)

Well done Fred you deserve it.

Nice to see Mike voting tactically like he moans everyone else does

This is Not the place for queries on the voting system i should say. Everyone has a right to vote for whoever they want and i think it s only right to make members votes public therefore keeping the whole process transparent. For any more on the subject please use the Website forums..

Belly (The Chairman,Artful Codger - apparently)

So it's the day before budget day. Budget day being the day I return to work, usually at the beginning of the last week in June. First thing is usually to sit down with the chairman, fresh from his meeting earlier that morning with his finance director and the club accountant. In our meeting we discuss the coming season our aspirations, the minimum acceptable league position, the squad capabilities, our rivals, and what additions we need to make in the summer in order to achieve our goals. Big Niall is an easy going Chairman despite our one falling out. He could be forgiven for demanding the title in each of the last two seasons as the reigning champs so aim to retain their crown. However, whilst we aim for that, we would not make any rash decisions should we come up just short.

Yesterday I'd got back from a break with the wife in Barbados, as she is an ex-miss Barbados we go to see her family every summer. I left the wife at home and went into the office to pick up my dossiers on my boys. With the significant sale of key players and shift in the makeup of the squad consideration needs to be given to a change in formation.

After collecting my files I set off in my 750 BMW when I noticed a pair of range rovers behind me exiting our car park. They did not belong to any of the staff I know, and I have a feed from the CCTV to my office to check on the players punctuality for training. I know all the usual cars and these blackedout range rovers were not staff cars. I drove quickly and kept an eye on my rear view mirror. I lost the rovers a few times but each time they closed back up on me. Hey were certainly tracking me somehow. I decided to go off the beaten track in the hope the BMW could use it's mighty 5 litre engine to get away from them. After not seeing them for thirty minutes I got back on the dual carriageway and headed home. Thank god for that, I thought. I'll have to do something about it. Just then my car was sideswiped and went onto it's side crashing into a ditch at the side of the road. I was out cold.

Meester Ferns. Meester Ferns. I awoke to water being thrown in my face whilst two men dressed in white with their faces covered pinned me to a leather car seat. I must be in one of the range rovers. Meester ferns you see how easy we got you? You see how we can get you again? You see how we can get your weefe and your cheeldren? You see meester ferns? You must sell James laws, this season you must not win the league. You understand meester ferns? You know we can find you and we can get you.

With that I was thrown from the moving car. I rolled on the grass before coming to a rest. I was ok, there were cuts and bruises, an almighty headache, I was very shaken but I was ok. No lasting damage. I thought about what the two Arabian guys had said to me. A car pulled up soon after. Aye it is him. Mr ferns, you're our hero, are you ok? You don't look to good. The friendly mackem insisted on taking me to hospital where I was kept in overnight for observations. Big Niall came to visit me. Don't worry Stevo. I'll handle this. We don't need no police, that aint how we do things here. What you gonna do, I asked him. Don't you know who really owns the club? They wont take kindly to those Arabs.

With that I dozed off, but not until I got my secretary to fax man city. James laws is not for sale.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL CLUB

The board of AFC Sunderland wish to state the following:

1. After recent allegations initiated following comments made by Manchester United and their manager in the press, AFC Sunderland were the first club to submit to the Premier League their full accounts for the last 3 years and explanations of income and expenditure. We have had confirmation from the Premier League that nothing in our accounts and explanations reveals anything amiss. Sunderland wish for the Premier League to ask Wigan Athletic for details on their extensive income and outgoings, simply dismissed as “non-footballing costs” which gives us great concern.

2. AFC Sunderland have in no way ever been implicated in any match fixing of other corruption and will continue to cooperate fully with the investigation. Furthermore, the club would like to state on record their disgust that English Football’s name could be blackened so easily by unfounded allegations. However, our manager has given a full witness statement to the tribunal detailing two separate incidents detailing an offer by West Ham Utd to lose a game on purpose to allow Chelsea to win the league and secondly, he was party to a recent conversation when the same manager, then managing Chelsea offered to lose a major European tie for financial reward. Our manager will testify to this effect in front of any tribunal.

3. The current manager is fit and well after a minor road traffic accident. He spent the night in hospital but was discharged without the need for further treatment and was in work this morning. The police are investigating the cause of the accident and the club does not wish to comment further on recent rumours involving attempts on the managers life.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM MANCHESTER UNITED FC

We have never, and will never be, part of any form of corruption, match fixing or any form of misleading the governing body of the great game of football. We have like Sunderland sent all our financial records to the investigators and have also invited them to come and check out our inhouse records.

We have come to the conclusion that it would be unwise under the ruling circumstances to have any form of dealings with the teams that have yet to make a statement, but have had good talks and exchange of information with Sunderland. We would also like to announce the arrival of a rising finnish star fullback from Sunderland. The deal is being finalised these days, and the player will join Manchester United shortly.

Over two periods at Old Trafford, Kim Andre Smedegard has been accustomed to looking upon Manchester City with varying degrees of bemusement, derision and pity.

Distaste has been a recent addition, since those noisy neighbours gained the hauteur of lottery winners. 'I have no respect for teams like Manchester City. They got a golden ticket they cashed in, and they have been trying to buy themself to the top ever since. Their distasteful spending ruins football. They have been losing money since the Abu Dhabi group took over, and it is only due to their financial doping they are afloat. I am shocked by the allegations made towards them and Wigan, but I must say I am not surprised'

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF WIGAN ATHLETIC FOOTBALL CLUB

We have never been part of any corruption and we will fight any clubs that may be charged. We are a club that makes our money by buying the players young and selling them on for massive profit. Obvioulsly we have made all of our books and records available to the authorities to prove that we are innocent nad completely transparent in everything we do.

There is no room for corruption of any sort at the best place to play football.

Further more Man City decided to bid for my star player Jack Futcher, although the offer was accepted, there are rumours of ninja's and assassins being seen in the shadows at Sturgeon Stadium and the state of the art training facilities. Maybe this was the reason the offer was accpeted......

Belly

lg2627a.jpg

Currently a bit cheesed of as i chose an new tactic, spent the majoriiy of my funds on those players and now have to change tac as its not working. Hopefully can find a new approach for Bank holiday Monday.

Belly,,

Kim - Man Utd

We started the season with high hopes of making a push back into Europe for next season. First game seemed to be a decent start for us, as we were going to West Ham away. The game started off quite good and we found ourself 0-1 up not long into first half. As time passed by in the 2nd half, we were soon to be paying for our missed chances, and West Ham equalised. As we then pushed on to get back in front, we were again hit with a lethal counter in injury time, and West Ham stole an undeserved 2-1 victory.

After this we then secured 4 draws in a row in the league, after dominating almost every game, getting 2-2 results vs both Mike and Joe, and a 1-1 draw vs Jim. Specially the draw with Mike was disappointing, as we were in particular dominant fashion, but could not finish them off. Unfortunately for us, Mike has the lethalness we lack, and he managed to escape with a point in hand.

The draws vs Joe and Jim were much closer games, with Man Utd v Wolves being a proper bonebreaker of a game that started with us giving Wolves' hardman Ayhan a knock. After which the hacksaws were taken out, and we didn't finish the game before there were 5 casualties of war!

We found ourself stuck on the lower half of the table after 5 games with only 4 points, but then Davie and his Villans came to Old Trafford to visit :)

90 minutes of sheer and utter class resulted in a 7-0 thumping of the poor Villans, and my whole team had a rating between 8.2 - 9.7, without anyone scoring more than once in the game!

We advanced easily in the LC, and have also won 2 more league games, and now sit in 7th place. We are looking to build on our form, and continue the claim up the table, aiming for that golden top 4 spot.

Eagerly awaiting monday

-Kim

so far so good

fair few draws for me this week some acceptable (away to kim in a game which was noted for a physical battle) others not (home to belly where i should have torn him apart) and good home wins vs oli and steve. Louka and bonney have hit it off and look to be an excellent pairing while biscay and barnes supply the ammo charging down both wings. Missing carceres for a couple of months which sucks but hey these things happen.

nowt much else to say

joe wolves

Sunderland - Top of the league

Well it's been an eventful start to the season here. We had major changes in the summer swapping star left winger Paul barnes, star striker marios louka, versatile sub glen bond, and rising star playmaker hernan caceres all for the superb David simmonds. This took us down to 4 strikers including an old yannis tafer. We also had 5 world class central midfielders competing for what was two central berths last season. This should have shown everyone that I was intending to change formation to one up top and a five midfield. But there was shocks aplenty as we lined up 4-2-3-1 for the charity shield, where we sat too deep and offered little threat. We were comfortably beaten 2-0 by oil's city. We had a very easy start to the league season and so were able to be joint top with geir's impressive Chelsea side.

However, I had cause for concern as my performances were below par, we were barley scraping wins, and then things came to ahead when we lost easily to Oli then Joe. It was obvious the new formation was not working. Simmonds was not thriving in the AMC role he was purchased to excel in. However, young Danrlei, who had done well there when we played the formation last season continued to thrive.

All the while, I had Simmonds banging on my door asking to have a shot at a more central midfield role playing deeper and so more able to use his pace arrive unmarked in the box. Carl Daniels was also nit doing well in a deep lying player role although Morrison, Jackson and Celinho were relishing the opportunity to play so deeply. Ianni was thriving and a more advanced role as was Goddard on the opposite flank. I decided to push Daniels higher up the pitch and allow Simmons to vie with him for this position as a pure box to box midfielder. The Simmods role has now been vacated, meaning Ianni will move inside when needed to provide cover for the indefatigable Danrlei. Goddard has been dropped back to balance the midfield. The formation looks bizarre and lopsided on paper:

-------------RCF

------------Amcr ----Amcr

Ml-----------Mcr

----------Dm

Lb----cbl-----cbr-----rb

----------Gk

So far this formation has won every game, well in excess of 10 games, bar one when Kim shaded a good game to win 3-1, which could have easily been an away win had I taken my early chances. All of a sudden we are rampant in attack, solid at the back and steamrollering opponents.

Transfers

I've got some business lined up in January. After not Doing any business with mike in 16 seasons I now stand to do my third deal of the season with him. I'm swapping my midfield anchor man jackson for his up and coming star attacker, Unda. I believe I can mould him into the perfect cover for Danrlei. Jackson will be replaced by the other signing, Watkins who's waited patiently for a game all season. There's another swap on the cards with mike but we need to confirm that before the details are revealed. Finally we've also agreed a deal to buy a very talented young player for a significant sum of money plus another good young player.

The first real test for the tactic came after we'd already given the formation time to bed in and won all five games doing so. Only one bad result against Kim but all in all we look in firm control of the league, and all set for a fourth straight title. However, its not that straightforward, we have tough games to come. The league is the strongest I've ever known it. We could easily drop points against a number if teams. And there is a plethora of strong teams galvanizing behind us to the extent that back to back defeats may even see us drop out of the top 3. Exciting times.

Geir - Chelsea

Still chelsea, got given up totally yet...

Going good this season, hoping to keep up the pace and end top 7.

Some players is still not sure about their future, and if the right offer comes in we wont be able to turn it down!

End.

Kim - Man Utd

At the end of last weeks session, we were 7th and climbing slow and steady. We are now sitting in 5th place in the most competitive premier league season ever! From Man City in 1st to Chelsea on 6th place, theres only a 7 point gap, with all teams on 27 games played.

The story of the season has been filled with alot of injuries throughout the league. Everyone of us have had several injuries, some worse than others. Ourself have had quite a few, but luckily nobody has been out very long at a time.

I looked to the market all through august til january, but I was unsuccesful in getting any deals in with the AI, so I had to finally resort to buying from one of my human colleagues. That was easier said than done, as the others either didn't want to sell, or they'd ask astronomic fees for even a fringe player. I tried and tried, but at the end, I had to just bite down and face the fact, I wasnt getting anyone cheaply.

So, january 2nd came, and we got in Lima from Genoa for 60m. He's a 27 year old powerhouse forward, with excellent attributes and will hopefully be my centre striker when he's now finally back from a 2 month injury.

We also signed Ryan Harrisson from Geir for a whopping 102m, breaking the last transfer record by miles. Harrisson is a versatile young english dc/dmc/cm, which will be used as either my anchor or a B2B player in the centre of the park.

Had some bad defeats away to Mike 4-0, Belly 3-1, Joe 2-0 and Oli 4-0. On the otherhand, we've been very solid at home, winning 11 and drawing 3 with 0 defeats. It's the 6-2-5 away that is killing us tbh. I need to work this out before next week, as we cannot affor to lose any more games if we want to get that top 4 spot we desire.

From the human managers, we've got Stuart away, Oli home, Steve away, Belly home and Geir away left. I need to win all those home games, and preferably get at least a point against both Steve and Geir I think.

It's looking to be the best league finish in clan history, and I cannot wait til monday! Bring it on, and Glory GLORY MAN UNITED!

Belly - Dirty Dirty Leeds

Well - this is going to be 1 hell of a post from a very happy Leeds Manager at the moment. Last week we ditched our old flawed Tactic brought in a completely new (for me) style of management and boy is it working.

I will report my last 10 matches to show you but 1st will show you the League Table as it stands. I was 16th last week but this weeks form has brought us up to 7th and we actually caught the leading pack which i think no other club has done.

League Table

lg-2.jpg

Match 1

Liverpool vs Leeds

liv10.jpg

We were 2nd best in general play at Anfield but still managed to score through my main Striker Oblak with a Pen. Oblak you will hear lots of in this post and also in the next few seasons as he matures.

Match 2

Leeds vs Ipswich

ips9.jpg

Goals from fringe striker clark, Juan and Gentile secure the win here - Gentile was by far one of Oli's best signings for Leeds and is fast becoming a CM to match the best out there.

Match 3

Huddersfield vs Leeds

hudd8.jpg

Goals from Arnold and Smulders secured a precious away 3 points here - Was quietly optimistic at this point.

Match 4

Leeds vs Burnley (Fred)

burn7.jpg

Our form continued here against the Human contingent with Massive Cup win here over a Champions League team with Oblak bagging 2 and my other top forward Megias getting on the scoresheet. Game was probably best know for Koemans comical own goal. I think when Fred see's my other results he might not be so downbeat.

Match 5

Leeds vs Arsenal

ars6.jpg

Hard game against Arsenal but obviously not for Arnold who hit a hatrick. I traditionally in the history of the clan game have a bad record against the gunners so this was particularly pleasing.

Match 6

Leeds vs Man City (Oliver)

mancity5.jpg

Now by this stage my form was so good i just couldnt see Oliver winning this match against me despite Futcher hitting the net after 27 seconds and City sitting pretty top of the table. It was proved so when Megias equalised in the 72nd Minute and we did have chances to take all 3 points but i think the draw was a fair result in the end.

Match 7

Leeds vs Port Vale

portvale4.jpg

Another win here in the 4th round of the cup with goals from Melis, Oblak and Gama. Strait forward victory this one.

Match 8

Leeds vs West Brom

wbrom3.jpg

Single goal from Goni was enough to secure the points here. Again this reassured me that my defence was really performing well.

Match 9

Sunderland (Steve) vs Leeds

sunderland2.jpg

Cant remember much of this game apart from alot of good play from Sunderland and a few long shots at my goal. Was hoping to hang on for an impressive away draw against the league champions and as you can imagine i was stunned probably just as much as steve when we broke away in second half injury time only to get the win with Mathew Clark. Probably not deserved but again this speaks volumes for my defence to play so well against the League Champions Attack in there own back yard. However Sunderlands new formation(see steves earlier post) is just as confusing as this result.

Match 10

Leeds vs Wolves (Joe)

wolves1.jpg

Well now with wins over Sunderland away and Burnley in the cup and a good draw against the league leaders Man City i went into the match against Wolves in high spirits. Dener put Wolves ahead but remained confident that we had the players and form to equalise and we did with Baiano ni the 70th Minute however with it being a corner goal i feel Joe and myself feel a little downbeat regarding this.

So to sum up a fantastic week for me as Leeds Manager. If i can keep this up then the sky truly is the limit. Only downside is my club is still paying out 5m a month on Olivers transfers that he made 3 years ago but i know that if i sell those that i do not need and stay sensible in the transfer market then this situation will sort itself very soon.

Here are now some Images of the Clan game which would show how successful this game is starting of with the current top goal scorers :

tg.jpg

Leading Transfers :

lt.jpg

Richest Clubs :

rc.jpg

Manager Snapshot through the eyes of Belly :

1. Steve - it might be a simple and incorrect view but as far as i can see steve has sold some his best players and changed a winning formula and as a result has lost several matches and is off the pace. I cant really advice someone with his superior success but if i could i would say if it aint broke dont fix it. Im sure that he will be in the top 2 come May.

2. MIke - His dominating days are truly over but he still competes at the top and is a regular champions league qualifyer and often winner. Regaining the League title still eludes him for now.

3. Oliver - Oli was under pressure due to the vasts amount he has spent on the team and with him sitting top he seems he has the situation under control. However as he knows if will not take much for him to lose ground and we all know what that could mean, However i think a great job still and i think will be the League Winner this year.

4. Joe - The nearly man , Would love to see Joe lift the league title but not sure if he has the strength in depth. Can see him challenging for the top 4 however with so many strong teams now even the top 4 challenge is just getting tougher and tougher.

5. Kim - Am surprised Kim is doing so well tbh. Not because of him as i know what a good manager he is who always does his research but because the other managers and teams are so much better. This hasn't really hindered Kim as hes just flown up the table. Challenging for top 4 which is where his Swedish Chairman wants him. A definate top 6 , top 4 is so open who knows..

6. Geir - Geir has amazed with his start at chelsea. I dont think anyone saw his start coming although recently his form has dipped. Geir himself has stated he would be happy with a top 7 finish and i dont think hes gonna be too far away from that.

7. Jimmy - Jim started well as usual and performed his usual drop down the table. Not sure how much him handing over thre reigns to his assman has to do with it but he came back and Spurs started to march up the table once more. I think 6th-8th is most likely for Jim.

8. Fred - After last years Manager of the year performance reaching the champions League Fred is suffering this year from the common Champions League Hangover disorder. However he has got them back into the top 8 and i think will miss out on the top 4 this year.

9. Stuart - Great performance by Stu to get the Pool promoted and looks certain not only to survive but also finish in the top 10 making it currently an all human top 10. With Liverpool stuart will not have limitations to how far he can go compared to some of his former clubs.

10. Davie - Poor performance with the Villa. Showed moments of progress but never really got going. He will learn and come back stronger im sure.

11. Jack - Bad start for the toon but soon turned it around and is currently on march towards promotion in the CCC. His inevitable promotion will just make the Premier League that much more harder to succeed in.

Ok - That all - If there is anyone out there still reading i applaude you..

Belly (Happy Leeds Boss) Cya next week,,

Oliver - Manchester City

First of all i think some house keeping is needed....

Yes we have more money than anyone else from our Oil Sheik. However, our club is not and has never been any part of corruption in football. Maybe the footballing world should look at where this story emerged from a certain town in the North of England just off the River Wear and used to be located at Roker Park. I will however, not be inbroiled in naming names.

Then even though i am not satisfied with our season in the slightest we have managed to sneek in to 1st position with a 3 point lead, were still in the FA Cup and the Champions League so my board are satisfied. Schafer has been our star of the season and i have finally managed to secure my long time target of Jack Futcher from Wigan which should give us the quality we have been searching for so hard in front of goal. I need to hang on to our position at the top of the table and have managed to play the majority of the title challengers so things are looking bright and as long as we can keep our stars fit and stay on form we should win the Premier League easily.

Still hanging on in their your friendly Manchester City manager

Stuart Liverpool

Its been a solid season so far and clubs are finding out fast there we are no push overs even tho we are the new boys to the league. They say the league dont lie so to find ourselfs 10th is a proud moment for me and all connected to Liverpool FC. The only problem im finding at the moment is the debt at the club, it is coming down all the time but still reminds around 60 million so when the jan window came i sold my young center half to chelsea for 12m and my young striker for 15m to balance the books for the rest the season. For this club to move onto the next level we MUST be debt free.

There has also been some hard luck storys for us this season, 2 games come to mind in leeds and sunderland, both were played at home and both games we lost 1-0 through stupid a error. We pushed both these clubs all the way and with abit of lady luck on our side we might of pulled off a shock or 2, but i cant knock the work rate of the team and maybe in the summer i will be able to add abit of class to push on.

We have 11 games left in the season so there is still alot to play for. Our main aim was to stay up and i think its safe to say we have done that so what next. We had a team meeting over the weekend and my captian was quick to point out we are only 8 points off 7th and that would put us into a europa league spot for next season. We all agree its a outside chance but there is no pressure on the team so we will go into every game looking to win but injoying ourselfs at the same time.

Joe Wolves

So far so good and all things are going steady this season despite some injury problems, first to fall as mentioned was carceres for 2 months which sucked big time but prompted me to try wells normally my cb in midfield once more where he and ayhan are excelling together, next to fall was a big one, louka out for 4 months and is now only getting back to action but no problem Wolves and USA captain Rergis stepped up to the plate with 13 goals thus far and the mighty Bonney while getting on has chipped in with 14 goals, and with goals from wells and my 2 wingers the imperious biscay and dener louka has not been really missed. Wasnt the only injuries with ayhan barnes and bond all falling at one time or another (prompting me to wonder if steve had voodo dolls of his old players) but whereas in the past my side would have crumbled with the loss of such big players my squad has coped excellently.

Home form has been the key with only 2 sides getting out of molineux with points one was Belly's leeds in an annoying match which i should have won by a country mile but only drew and Mike grabbed all 3 in my only home league defeat all season. Away form is still meh

On the cup front im into the league cup final vs Steves Sunderland (so do not let your children watch because it promises not to be for the faint hearted given our usual match's against each other) im out of the fa cup losing to mikes wigan and im still in that bloody cup in europe facing some dutch side i can't remember the name of.

Thats all for now

Well what can I say?

As I sit here in my office, my team are now bordering on the most successful season that we have ever had. With the last game last night against the mighty Sunderland, we had our LB Diaz sent off for a rash challenge, and our title dreams were laying in tatters. But miraculously Den Ouden made a costly error, his 1st ever against us, and Larrosa smashed it in. Unfortunately this now leaves Sunderland without a chance to retain the title for a consecutive 4th time, but more importantly they are 4pts behind Man Utd in 4th and are struggling to retain their Champions League status. So we were 2 points behind with 5 to go, but wait........ Jimmy's Spurs score in the 92nd minute, after being totally dominated against the awesome squad assembled at Man City, to record a 1-0 win. So wat does that mean?

Well with 5 games to go, if we win all 5 then we will be crowned champions, no one can stop us although we have some tough games left, most notably 3rd place Wolves. We already have the European Super Cup & World Club Championship to our name, we are 2-0 up in the Qtr Final v Roma in the Champions League and we are in the Semi Final of the FA Cup so in total we could win a massive 5 trophies.

I cant believe that we are sitting top of the pile, we had a disgusting start to this season with injuries (in Sept 5 of my 6 1st team ST's were injured & in Oct all 5 of my 1st team DM/MC's were injured all at the same time aswell as Michael Coventry 1st choice DC out for 6 months with cruciate damage), and to be quite honest we were way off the pace after 10 games or so, but slowly and surely we have dragged ourselves back into the hunt even tho most recently again I have been without 5 of my 6 1st choice ST's, thanking God that I have few half decent kids in the reserves, although not yet ready for Premier League football they performed aswell as they could when they were called upon.

After the January window, where I sold lots of my big stars because of their constant poor performances, people thought I was mad. Futcher went out after 18months of not hitting a barn door and generally playing crap (there was a time when he couldn't get into the squad, let alone the 1st XI). I got 40mil + 4.5* DC Rune Moldskred + Xavier Benitez a young ST who I had had on loan the season before. Out went superstar-in-making Unda, an awesome looking 17yo ST, in a straight swap for Sunderlands anchor man Karl Jackson to give some real cover in the the key DM/CM area. Then I swapped an under-performing Norton for a solid and dependable DC in Aron with Sunderland. My final buy of the window was Joel Barker a mediocre ST, but when he plays for South Africa with Ngobese, both of them just dont stop scoring. Barker has 49 goals in 56 apps and Ngobese has 37 in 43 so im hoping they can link up at club level.

So with some good performances tonight we can firmly cement ourselves in the history books as one of the greatest clubs in the last 15 years.

Destiny awaits..........

Well this is my last post because as of now I am no longer manager of Wigan.

I joined the clan back in the 2013/2014 Season. Wigan Athletic, although just recently promoted, were flying high after 6 games, and they were by far the best team from which I could choose from. And so the journey started......

At 1st it was a struggle, with 8 odd managers already settled well into the game, having amassed squads and players I had to scour the market for the unknown gems. So for the early years I mainly brought ANY player that was Brazilian and under the age of 20 and looked half decent. Some of my early gems who I turned into world beaters included Oscar Hernandez, outstanding ST who quickly became a club legend, Jose DC/DM/MC again quickly became a focal point of my 1st championship winning team, Carioca Superstar DC and again a club legend. These are the most memorable players from my early days and the main spine of my 1st Premier League win in 2017, also my 1st cup win came in the form of the League Cup that same year.

Then came my domination years, 3 Premier Leagues in a row from 2019 - 2021 and Champions league winners in 2018 and 2022.

Then for some reason I decided to sell key players and weaken myself, Steves Sunderland became the team to beat and then we came to the culmination of the 2026/2027 season.

Premier League : Champions

Champions League : Champions

FA Cup : Semi Final

League Cup : Qtr Final

European Super Cup : Winners

Club World Championship : Winners

4 trophies which takes my total career trophies at Wigan to 30 in 13 years. ( 5 EPL, 5 CL, 3 FA Cup, 4 Lg Cup, 4 CS, 4 ESC & 4 CWC)

I leave Wigan, in my opinion at the pinnacle. They have the strongest squad I have assembled and are more than capable of an AI manager doing well with them without major signings, but I am 100% sure that most, if not all, of my players will be snapped up by other human managers before 2 long.

On a final note I would like to thank Premiership Glory for taking me in, and allowing me to play the game that I love in a great environment that is challenging as we are all competent managers, (except Davie ofc icon12.png). Im really happy that ive had a successful career but it could have been all so different had a goal been disallowed here etc. Special thanks to Steve for always putting me down even when i was winning things

Looking forward to the challenge of FM11

See you in a couple of months

Mike

Belly - Leeds

Final League Table 2026-27 :

lg2627b.jpg

Manager of the Year Results 2026-27:

motytableimage2627.jpg

motytrophyimage2627.jpg

Congrats on another great season Mike and btw - Welcome Back - lol

Ok - Leeds had a solid season under my Management , Media expectation of 10th was exceeeded by finishing 8th.

The squad needs some Strikers and we have brought in Lawson from Villa for 18m and Torres from Forest. There is also another lad for 7.5m and with a bit of luck another top striker will be coming in also from a fellow Human manager so watch this space.

With the Promotion of Jack (Newcastle) to the premiership and with Davie taking the reigns at Hull we will now for the first time have 12 Premiership managers all i believe with teams that will not be involved in relegation but will challenge for the top 12 spots.

What a great season it promises to be

On another note we now start the season 2027-2028

As we started back in 2009-2010 we are fast approaching our 20th season and will hopefully have time for this before FM11. The Clan Game started on the Monday following the friday release in 2009 and therefore must be one of the longest running FM games and is a great achievement and i must thank all members for there commitment to the game and clan.

Managers :

MANAGERSIMAGE.jpg

Belly,

Stuart - Liverpool

SEASON REPORT

What a great season its been at liverpool a top 10 finsh and a good cup run thrown in for the fans. Maybe the best moment of the season has to be the murder of Manchester united in the league, its somethink i know will live with me for sometime and leave the fans talking about it for years to come.

We started off the season with people askin the question " Can Liverpool stay up " in 6 months the question had chanced to will they make europe, Thats how far this club has come in 18 months. When i 1st took over the club was in a real mess with outragous wage bills being payed to some real poor players, after i got that sorted and brought in some of my own players i would never of dream how far we have come in 2 seasons, and all the credit has to go to players who get there heads down and worked there Bo**ocks off week in week out, But what i like the most was when i took on Manchester City and olly pointing out to me how much he hates playing me and my liverpool team and Wolves manager joe saying what a hard a team we are to break down. From managers of there standing to say things like to me proves that this club is back on the right path and gives me and my players a real feel good factor.

DOWN TO BUSINESS

It's been a Real busy summer at the club with no less than 10 new players being brought in but yet again i had to do some weeling and dealing as the debt at the club is still high. So i looked about for some free signings and it ended up that 6 out of my 10 signings have been free with 1 or 2 being real bargins that im more than pleased with.

List of signings

Miroslav - Free

Dutra - Free

Ramsey - 5.75m West brom

Shaw - Free From west ham

Kim - 1.5m Some swiss side

Calum - 2m Man City

Alberto - 5m Marseille

Hector - Free

De - jerson - dong- Free from tottenham

Steeler - Free from wigan

Shaw and dong are very importent to the lay out of my season, if they fire like i know they can then i could be in for another good season.

SEASON AHEAD

Again 1st aim is to stay in the league as they say the 2nd season is always the hardest. If and when we make that target then a top 10 finish would be the 2nd aim and maybe with abit of luck break into the top 6, But thats along way off at the moment with so many good teams in the league.

FELLOW PROS

Mike Wigan - On and on mike goes with wigan winning things season after season, At the end of the season it was reported that he had left wigan with even the great man himself saying his time was up, but like many things in life, once you got the tast for somethink its very hard to leave. Well done on winning the league mike.

Olly Man City - He must wonder what he has to do to win the league with all the money spent he still seems to find ways to lose the league, this time on goals, a crule way to lose the league and with his Facup run being ended early by yours truely its been another maybe season for olly.

Kim Man Utd - The old timer it upto his old tricks again this time with a solid 3rd and a cup final thrown in. He for me is the main danger for the league next season, his style of tactic and play can cut teams apart within a half of football. Good season for kim and my Fav for the premier league title next season

Joe Wolves - After finishing outside the top 4 joe soon put that right this season and found himself mixing it with the big boys for much of the season, his signings last summer worked out very well and with bonny still smashing them in from 25 yards plus another good season is on the cards for the season ahead.

Steve Sunderland - With the end of tafer now in sight and the sale of some top players last summer this season has been one of rebuild for steve, A Facup win is always nice but for steve and a size of a club like sunderland its not going to be enough to put a smile on him and his fans faces. Next season steve will be fighting it out again and maybe a season out of the champions league will only push him and his players on even more.

Geir Chelsea - Where did he come from this season. Geir got off to a flyer this season and was top of the league for long parts of it crushing all in his path and stayed within the top 6 all season long. a Great season for the nordic lad.

Jim Tottenham - Solid season for jim europen football next season is always a good for a club of jims size. He falls into the same group of teams as most of us, with the teams above doing so well and being so stong any kinda achivement stands out even more. So well done for getting into europe jim nice job.

Belly leeds - he has to be happy with the season he has had with leeds i played them 1st game of the season and for alot of the game i was just about hanging in there. Belly has some good players at leeds and im sure he will have 1 eye on a europen place next season.

Fred Burnley. After an outstanding season last season it was always going to be hard to repeat with a club like burnley, Early Exits from the champions league Q stage and then again in the europa league showed what kinda season was in store for the young lad. I think fred as taken burnley as far as he can and i would love for him to move on and have a crack with a bigger side. If he can get burnley to 4th think what he could do with a Arsenal.

Davie - oooooooo dear less said the better he was the main reason Villa went down and now finds himself at Hull city. They are not the type of club what will put up with poor football and bad tactics as i found out to my cost so there is alot of work to be done for davie. i hope he has it in him to make hull work.

AND A WARM WELCOME BACK TO. Jack Newcastle - Like myself jack was in the CCC this season and done a wondeful job with newcastle going up through the playoffs and finds himself back in the premiership mixing it with the big boys. Its good to see jack back in the premiership as i have missed my 6 points a season lol (( only joking )). i Fear for jack tho, his side from what ive seen looks very weak on paper and with me steeling 3 of his summer tranfers targets hes going to be in for a long season ahead.

Kim - Man Utd

Last years prediction from the media was around midtable. My board expected a EURO cup place, but the toughest expectations came from myself. I set my sights on a top 4 finish and the coveted Champions League. It was time to bring back top football to Old Trafford again, after several years away from the spotlight.

The only signing during the summer for me was Vesa Jylhä for £27.5m from Steve's Sunderland, a flairful and versatile DR/WBR/MR/AMR that would fill our need for a top class right back.

We started the season in decent fashion, but really picked up pace closing in on newyears. We crashed out of the league cup away to Hull on penalties, but that was part of the greater plan, as we fielded a side full of youngsters and fringe players.

After newyears I looked to bring in some fresh legs to the squad, to build on our champions league dream. We bought top class striker Lima from Genoa for a wopping £60 on january 1st, and we also broke the world record transfer with the £102m signing of Geir's Ryan Harrison, a highly talented 24 year old english DM/MC that was intended to be our main defensive anchor.

This brought the total transfer fees paid to £190m for the 2026/2027. Several of the other managers warned me about my spending, as last time I was in charge and spent 200m+ during the summer, we crashed and burned in style. This time I didnt sign many players, but we signed pure class.

With the new signings fitting in right away, we carried on our form, finishing 3rd in the league, and only a very good Sunderland goalkeeper and the clinical finishing of top class forward James Laws, kept us from winning the FA Cup as we lost 1-0.

We can by all means hold our heads up high this season, as we have exceeded both the media, supporter and board expectations, and we also managed to get that CL spot we were aiming for.

As we are now already on august 1st into our 19th clan season, we have already made some huge signings this season. Out went Lima, as Barca made a £96m offer, which the board accepted over my head, with us pocketing a nice 36m profit in just 6 months. We then went on to sign Cherif Kechamli, a 29 year old DC from Geir that cost us £40m. We also snapped up world class leftback Henry Lozano from Joe, splashing out another £80m on him. This means our net spend for the summer was about 30m, with 2 players coming in, and just 1 leaving.

We now look for maybe 1 more striker to fill Lima's gap, and maybe just maybe another MC as well. We still have a hefty budget thanks to our generous lunatic of a swedish owner, and we will most likely have to break the 100m barrier to get that top class finisher we want. More on that next week I expect!

I expect an equally competitive league this season, and we look to improve our league position, and we will also mount as much fight as we can muster to grab that Champions League trophy! I truly believe we can win all competitions we compete in this season, and we will be very disappointed if we cannot bring any silverware to our already wealthy trophy cabinet this year.

Bring it all you got lads, as we are ready to fight!!

---Kim

Stuart - Liverpool

It's great to see the Manc's talking themselfs up for the season ahead. We can wait for them to come to Anfield so we can shatter there dreams. We are the team that can smash there dreams and will do all in our power to see it happen. Its common Knowledge the 2 clubs dont see eye to eye and i look to continue that history with me in charge of liverpool.

I will say to our fans THIS!!. LET THE MANC'S COME WITH THERE SUPER STARS, LET THEM COME WITH THERE MILLIONS, LET THEM THINK THEY ARE THE DOGS B***OCKS. IT SEEMS THEY CAN TALK THE TALK, BUT AFTER THEY PLAY US THEY WONT!!! WALK THE WALK.

WALK ON

MORE SOON

A FIRED UP LIVERPOOL MANAGER

Man Utd boss issues answer to Liverpool:

Liverpool are and will forever be a mediocre club at best. Their poor infrastucutre, lack of funding, lack of competence and none the least, lack of leadershtip will always keep them down. For Liverpool to become a big club, it would need a miracle, no wait, it would take even more than a miracle. It would actually take an apocolyptic incident to all the other big clubs in England before the scousers would even come close to being a big club!

They have no real fans, no proper players, only thieves and thugs that try to clog and batter their way into the echelon of the English Premier League. I am truly disgusted by their methods and their way of football make my stomach turn. Liverpool players make Wolves' Ayhan look like historic legend Pelé!

Yes, Liverpool beat us 4-1 on their ground on one of the encounters last year, but that was only due to horrific refereeing and that horrible horrble pitch they call Anfield. We showed them how real football is played in the FA Cup by smashing them 7-0, and even then the referee robbed us of at least 2 goals and one penalty! We will continue to show our true class this season, and we WILL punish the wannabes such as Liverpool, who think they are able to play with the big boys!

Keep walking, but walk away you scousers!

Archived