FM2010 blogs - tactics (pt 2) & touchline shouts

I wouldn't like all hidden stats made public tbh.

IMO consistency should remain hidden at least, maybe not versatility. And I think free role rating shouldn't be hidden

If you feel strongly about might be an idea to start a debate on it in GD

Hence "option". Certainly not mandatory - but just like you can currently have player stats (partially) hidden until scouted or not, showing all hidden stats would be a useful option. Skins can already show things like the AI's asking price.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ask. What. You. Want. To. Know. Then.

:D

1) Isn't goalkeeper distribution the exact same feature that has been in FM for years?

2) Like I asked here, isn't similarly "looks for pass rather than trying to score" suddenly advertised as a new feature?

3) "You now get a monthly board update, to keep you up to date with the profit and loss for the month" from Blog Day 14 also sounds like anything but a new feature.

4) How does 'roam from position' differ from free role? Is it like a mini-free role?

5) Will players actually dribble past opponents and manage successful crosses? Are match engine questions asked here doomed?

6) Are team talks getting fixed? {x}

7) In a similar vein, are press conferences going to be less of a bother? According to Blog Day 15, there's more variation, but will getting told that you're "trying to avoid the topic" in various situations where it just doesn't make logical sense be fixed? (ie the Press Conference AI if you so want) {x}

8) What about transfer AI and reputation of both clubs and managers? {x}

9) What about telling you enough information about an injury so that you can sensibly judge whether the player needs to be substituted or not?

Still waiting...

Can you finally cancel a substitution???

Has this important question been answered? I got ignored in another thread.

Can you cancel a substition that has not yet been made? In particular, because the score has changed!

E.g.

80th minute, you give the instruction for the team to go 5-4-1 defensive, subbing a defender on for a striker.

81st minute, you concede a goal

82nd minute, FM09 makes the sub, even though you now want to chase the game instead of defending it.

In real life, the 81st minute goal would lead to the manager either changing the sub or not making the sub - a manager would not be held to the sub....

This "bug" was introduced in FM08 and kept in FM09. What's the status in FM10?

Archived