I Need Help About Creating A Team

II_BLOBS7AR_x

Doesn't a created team automatically go into the lowest league? I'd have thought you'd have too start in the Blue Square North or South.

No. If you don't assign a club to a league, it won't be in any league.

You need to go to the League 2 screen in the editor, swap one team out and put your team in. Save the database, start a new game and select the database with your team in it.

Actually the easiest thing to do is find League 2 in the competitions search, select it, go to the "Teams" tab for League 2, and highlight which team you want to swap. When you highlight the team you wish to swap out, the button labeled "Swap" at the bottom will activate. Click "Swap". A search screen will come up. Type in the name of your created team to find it. When you find your team, highlight it and click "Ok". Your team is now in League 2. However, when swapping teams, it swaps nations, professional/semi-pro/amateur status, and last positions of the teams being swapped. This shouldn't matter for you as long as the team you're putting in League 2 is English and professional.

I would suggest going to the Editor's Forum for things regarding the editor. You will get much better answers from us in the Editors Forum than here in the General Forum where many people haven't even opened the editor before: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Also, this question has been answered before so look around a bit.

Actually the easiest thing to do is find League 2 in the competitions search, select it, go to the "Teams" tab for League 2, and highlight which team you want to swap. When you highlight the team you wish to swap out, the button labeled "Swap" at the bottom will activate. Click "Swap". A search screen will come up. Type in the name of your created team to find it. When you find your team, highlight it and click "Ok". Your team is now in League 2. However, when swapping teams, it swaps nations, professional/semi-pro/amateur status, and last positions of the teams being swapped. This shouldn't matter for you as long as the team you're putting in League 2 is English and professional.

I would suggest going to the Editor's Forum for things regarding the editor. You will get much better answers from us in the Editors Forum than here in the General Forum where many people haven't even opened the editor before: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Also, this question has been answered before so look around a bit.

I didnt even know there was an editors foums

In one of the parts of the editor that has competitions you can change the competition to the one you want, but you have to take out a team from the league you place them in.

I recently upgraded Guildford City to the COnference South from the combined counties and swapped them for Fisher and everything has worked out fine.

Im not sure how you do it.. I know you need to go into the editor.. Load A database then create A club... I fill in the information of what I want... but how do i put it in a league.. I want to put it in CCL2

Thank You ;)

You will be better off choosing the team you were planning on replacing in CCL2 and change everything about them i.e name, stadium, staff players etc...

Archived