Your favorite custom databases

Kraken

Currently, I'm really enjoying Ruttiger Ruttigers' A-League Expansion DataBase for FM2008.

He did release it incomplete due to people requesting it but he does admit to it.

Not only did he expand the A-League

He also added a 2nd division (Oz-League) and also made the NZFC playable too

(I'm currently enjoying a run with Youngheart)

He has also done kits & Club logos to go with the database which makes it look great.

Download

Thread Link

The link is on page 47 so from around there you can get all the graphics or kits & logos.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD FOR A-LEAGUE FANS

WHO STILL PLAY FM2008

Personally I loved FMWeegie DB. They did all the transfers I required along with no stat and PA/CA changes to make players extra powerful. I also tried and satisfied with Chriss Update and Gaz update though they make CA/PA changes.

Currently, I'm really enjoying Ruttiger Ruttigers' A-League Expansion DataBase for FM2008.

He did release it incomplete due to people requesting it but he does admit to it.

Not only did he expand the A-League

He also added a 2nd division (Oz-League) and also made the NZFC playable too

(I'm currently enjoying a run with Youngheart)

He has also done kits & Club logos to go with the database which makes it look great.

Download

Thread Link

The link is on page 47 so from around there you can get all the graphics or kits & logos.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD FOR A-LEAGUE FANS

WHO STILL PLAY FM2008

Anything like this for FM09 players?

i made an a-league expansion database for fm 09 but is quite frankly no where near as good or as detailed, i chucked the eight teams in the dutch league and added another 10 teams including nth queensland and gold coast, and for the second division i put teams like sydney utd, sydney olympic, melbourne knights, APIA, e.t.c in there. I can put it up if you tell me how to put it on the internet so people can download it.

Anything like this for FM09 players?

It's alot more difficult to do it with FM09, But there's bound to be something, somewhere.

I can put it up if you tell me how to put it on the internet so people can download it.

First put the dB file in to a Zip or Rar file..

Upload to Filefront.com for example (Z-Share or Rapidshare could work too)

Copy & paste link in here.

Probably best to start your own thread for it too

If you could... could you add a list of things that you done to the database,

So we have an idea of what we are downloading

Archived