how can i dramaticly increase the passing stat

1. How old is he?

2. How much CA (Current Ability) stars does he have now?

3. How much PA (Potential Ability) stars does he have?

4. How is his Decissions/Creativity stats?

5. What is his position/where do you want to use him on the pitch?

his passing will never improve that much relative to other stats, as it is impossible to totally isolate a specific attribute with training.

i strongly doubt that he will even achieve 10.

Personally i would sell him, as i never put up with players with that poor technical ability.

You should be able to get a reasnoable price for him as the compute will fail to notice the massive flaw in his skill set.

to me he looks good except passing and anticipation and positioning which are key stats

Passing? Hmm, perhaps you can use him as deepest striker, that way passing isnt a big deal.

Anticipation, should increase with match experience...

Positioning... isnt this only important for defenders?

The easier is to sell him for money + % of future transfer and hire another player. But if you really desire to keep him he might become a good last touch striker, but don't ask him to get much involved in teamplay, 'cause his bad technical skills will not help in game construction.

The low antecipation points tells you that he will not be able to analyse the move well if any player tries to make something more than a simple pass to him. So, he will not be at the end of the crosses too often or doing good moves from smart passes.

This is sound advise. The PPM play short simple passe can be a lifesaver for the nonpassing strikers and centre backs

off subject, in your location:

"Our Claus, in the middle of our defence!", "Our Claus, in the middle of our defence!" !!

was a good servant to Southampton :D

i have a newgen striker looks very promising one problem his passing is 3 lol how do i make it go up by say 17 points haha or even to over 10

His creativity stat isn't that bad, meaning he knows how to set people up.. he's just not that good at doing it with his feet, he'd be good at heading it down, it's a shame he's not awesome at jumping.

Training is all you can do.

The PPM is a good idea, I stick it on a few strikers.

His creativity stat isn't that bad, meaning he knows how to set people up.. he's just not that good at doing it with his feet, he'd be good at heading it down, it's a shame he's not awesome at jumping.

Training is all you can do.

The PPM is a good idea, I stick it on a few strikers.

i predict his jumping and heading will go up alot so i think possibly he might be good as a big target man to flick the ball on to people

Archived