Any real-time editor

NewyYork

I have a problem.

I had created myself as a player in the game and had me playing for vauxhall...But now , some team in the U.S offered me a contract and i accepted it...Eventhought i made sure that my favorite team was vauxhall with the help of the game's editor.

I would like to know whether there's a real-time editor out the to the galaxy?

You can swap yourself with a player from your own team to get back; however, you can't play for 3 sides in a season so you might have to sit out a few months (I'm not sure if the game will deem you had 3 clubs or 2 in this case). Give yourself a long contract.

If you don't mind editing you could/should also increase your loyalty attribute and decrease your ambition attribute in order to ensure that 'you' don't mind playing for a small club. I reckon that 'you' are a player over Vauxhalls standard?

You can swap yourself with a player from your own team to get back; however, you can't play for 3 sides in a season so you might have to sit out a few months (I'm not sure if the game will deem you had 3 clubs or 2 in this case). Give yourself a long contract.

When you use the swap player system it acts as though you've been at the club since the start of the season so would only count as 1 :thup:

Archived