Which team will you manage in FM10?

Outside of my regular game with Leicester City I'll look for another random side in a random league across the world. I've often gone for sides in extreme locations such as Hammerfest (Most Northern playable team in FM07) and Luch Vladivostok (Far East Russia). Currently I'm managing TP-47 who are from Lapland in Northern Finland. Next time it could well be a team from the Azores Islands (I think) in Portugal or from the Canary Islands.

Hmmmm.... I like your thinking, there. Interesting choices.

I'll be tempted to pick the lowest English team I can find, which has the lowest ground capacity. Proper challenge.

Am currently managing Farsley Celtic in FM09, who have a 3900 capacity. Anyone know of a manageable English club with a lower capacity, or similar 'bus shelter stadium' sides in other countries that would prove a real challenge?

Will deffo do some foreign club management in FM2010 if not in '09... maybe Eastern Europe, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, something like that... and see if I can get noted out there and come over to manage in England with a reputation gained abroad :)

I always do the same thing. Start with Parma. After I win the treble I start a game with Dortmund. Once I win the treble there i start my final save with my beloved Barcelona. Well that will be untill 2011 when the Timbers are in the MLS wooohoo.

I don't think I will, I manage to get us relegated last time :(

If I buy FM10, I'll manage Real first, then I'll move on to some lower league sides I've never heard of.

I will start with Reading, then through the year probably play as every side in the Prem, every side in the champ, top 4 in Italy and spain.... Tend to get bored after 2/3 seasons and move on too quickly...... Managed to get Reading to Europe and Relegation in the same season once!

Newcastle

Real Madrid - I got bored of Chelsea fast when they were THE financial powerhouse in the world. This might happen with madrid as well, but no doubt I'll give it a go just to watch the superstars at it.

Liverpool - My favorite team. Hopefully there will be some transfers to make it interesting. Unfortunately, the rumors of players going out seem to be stronger than the ones going in.

A team at the bottom such as AFC Liverpool or FC United.

this is my plan so far

1.Liverpool(support them)

2.Relegated to championship team(probs Newcastle this year)

3.Inter(always one of my first team)

4.Madrid(Kaka and Ronaldo and maybe more factor)

Archived