• 'Analyse Next Opposition' goes away when assigned to scout

BuurmanDeBuurman
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

There is no way (that is clear to me) to make sure I get ongoing 'Analyse Next Opposition' on my scout when I request it. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

At start of game a scout was assigned to provide scout opposition reports and head of performance analysis to provide analysis on opposition. All working fine initially with reports arriving and me being able to click through to thongs like Squad Depth comparison of opposition players to my team.

I have set Ongoing recruitment tasks for about 19 of my but circa 4 left unallocated for one offs etc. Askked for several players to be scouted and reports duly received. 
    However the opposition reports not working properly now after January transfer window and I am unable to click through to Squad depth any more…. Asked to Get Team Report….

tried delegating then reassigning original scout and head of performance analysis but to no avail. Not sure what has happened and how to fix.

8 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

@mhaffy would you be able to provide your save game so we can take a look into this further.

Two save game uploads; one after 12 games when all working properly and one after 24 games when I am advised to “Get Team Report” when clicking on Full Opposition Report, Scout Report or Analyst Report for more detailed information.

10 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, @mhaffycould you tell us the name of the two saves you uploaded.

mhaffy_Base 23.2_MainCareer_12Games.fm

mhaffy_Base 23.2_MainCareer_24Games.fm

I cannot scout next opposition. I set it up, but I never get scout reports. When the next team analysis comes in I click scout report and get the message below. 

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

I have exactly same problem here. I tried to assign multiple times to scout my next opposition but i cannot a get a regular opposition scouting report.

Même problème ici. Dans les recherches ciblées, il n'y a aucun moyen d'assigner la recherche "prochain adversaire" qui doit sûrement être présente par défaut, mais que j'ai sûrement supprimée.

I had to go into staff responsibilities and re-delegate opposition scouting and opposition analysis in order to get the reports to come back.... but I had the same issue when trying to assign them to a specific scout.

So is this a bug on in the scouting center where it no matter how many times you assign a specific scout to scout the upcoming opposition, it always goes back to showing scouting pool?  Because that’s clearly what it does.  However, as the above user mentioned, if you go into staff responsibilities>scouting, it shows the scout I assigned to provide opposition scouting reports has that responsibility.  However, I don’t think it works.  

I think it’s idiotic that I’ve played in a league for three seasons, we face a team we’ve played something like 10 matches against, but my scouts have no information on the opponent.  No clue about their strengths and weakness, etc.  I really don’t understand why SI refused to fix this bug.  Last year I just assigned entire scouting report to manually scout every player in the league, just so I’d have some clue who’d I be playing.  Such a waste of time and resources.

It’s no longer 1994 when we live in a “fog” and don’t know anything about other players.  Can’t my scouts at least spend an evening watching YouTube or browsing the internet?  I play and Brazil and Flemengo has won the league something like 5 out of the past 6 years, we’ve played them in league, cup, a bunch of times, yet entering my fourth season my scouts still have no clue who is on their team.  I’m sure I scouted each one of these players manually last year.  Maybe I replaced the scout who did it and he took all the scouting reports with him.  

It’s just incredibly annoying.  SI knows about the bug and refuses to fix it.  Scouting your opponent is a little bit important, or am I wrong?  Thankfully when I started the save I unselected the 1990s-era masking attributes, or we wouldn’t my club wouldn’t even have a clue whether a player can run fast or not.  I really don’t understand the reasoning.  SI screams about all of it’s headline features with advanced data analysis, but if you go to look at a team report, you have have a scout go and get one every time.

It’s like they don’t even care.  Irresponsible.

IMG_1918.jpeg

IMG_1917.jpeg

IMG_1916.jpeg

IMG_1919.jpeg

On 13.11.2022 at 20:54, helpthedefencegoddamnit said:

I want to scout my next opponent beforehand like previous games, but it's not working too. Please help  me.

Hello, next opponent team scouting report is become unavailable suddenly as i try to request like i used to ask before. It seems tab is locked out for assigning a staff to request.

Regards.

16983591182215993386266589755298.jpg