• Jerky 3D

Crusho79bv
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

We had the same issue in FM20, FM21 and FM22

It was fixed for FM22 and now it`s back again, jerky 3D

No matter what setting i`m on, it`s the same result

I have a RTX 3060Ti that can take on high and ultra any game out there, ANY GAME but FM23.....

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

With --disable_flip_discard I managed to make the game perfect, my settings I had already changed in FM 2021 that gave this type of problem with the expansion of the camera where it appeared more twisted, and I had already reported a lot here.

I hope everyone succeeds and that a patch comes out that can fix all this.

9 часов назад, kad38 сказал:

is it here in Steam?

and here I added 58 frames per second

Capture d’écran (40).png

Capture d’écran (41).png

why 58 if you launch game with 60?

9 часов назад, GOODNAME сказал:

Если я хочу поставить оба кода, это правильно?

изображение.png.32de5456fa6d3565d5ae7af13cc992c7.png

I think yes, try disabling the overlay in the game

48 минут назад, GOODNAME сказал:

Thanks 

Why to disable the overlay?

The in-game overlay is another common cause of FPS-related issues. You could simply turn it off and see if this helps improve the performance.

Now the ME for me is 100 % smooth, i did those things

In Nvidia control panel :

Low Latency Mode - Ultra
    Threaded Optimization - On
    Triple Buffering - Off
    Vertical Sync - Off
    Power Management Mode - Prefer Maximum Performance

Lunch options :

image.png.329890ba79997fda84efdcfe901abd77.png

Well I come back to you maybe a track to see on your side .... so I put in the game settings "high" with the quality of the spectators on "low" instead of "very high" everywhere .. ..in the nvidia control panel I set the Sync to "fast"

and I watched 1 match and absolutely 0 lag everything is smooth....i don't use the command --disable_flip_discard in Steam

Capture d’écran (44).png

il y a 6 minutes, GOODNAME a dit :

Yes, i will post everything i did in order to get smooth ME

do you play in graphics very high, high, normal??

il y a 1 minute, GOODNAME a dit :

Very high

with 200 % render scale 

what is rendering scale? Basically, it was 100% for me, I left it like that....what difference does it make?

Just now, kad38 said:

what is rendering scale? Basically, it was 100% for me, I left it like that....what difference does it make?

Night and day

If you put it on 200 % the 3D will be with better quality 

il y a 13 minutes, GOODNAME a dit :

Night and day

If you put it on 200 % the 3D will be with better quality 

oh ok i didn't know that thanks....

I can't stand this, buying a 1.5k laptop mainly to play this at every chance I get and you guys ruin it with an update. The game is unplayable for me with all this lag... a 3060RTX and can't run this crappy match engine.. come on... and all of this with a patch. A patch that should make the game better.

Let's see how many days, weeks or months we will have this issue now.. I can't play like this.

• Administrators

Hi everyone - appreciative some people are seeing issues following the update - we did include some fixes which we'd hoped would improve things, but appreciative it isn't the case for everyone. 

For those who are experiencing issues, we'd recommend trying the launch option from within the article here to see if that helps - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/11164849702417

If that doesn't help, there's a link to a secondary article with more troubleshooting advice.

If after that you're still seeing issues, please post your DxDiag for review as shown here - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997195057553

However please only do so after trying everything listed above first. Thanks. 

Il y a 1 heure, Neil Brock a dit :

Hi everyone - appreciative some people are seeing issues following the update - we did include some fixes which we'd hoped would improve things, but appreciative it isn't the case for everyone. 

For those who are experiencing issues, we'd recommend trying the launch option from within the article here to see if that helps - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/11164849702417

If that doesn't help, there's a link to a secondary article with more troubleshooting advice.

If after that you're still seeing issues, please post your DxDiag for review as shown here - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997195057553

However please only do so after trying everything listed above first. Thanks. 

no but you have to explain to me sir @Neil Brock please I am an FM player since 2006....why did the game come out before updates "which are supposed to improve various things and which is fundamental for the game" I was playing in very high quality without any ME problem and since then it's simply unplayable I can't play anymore, it spoils my pleasure....do you find that normal??

Hi all,

I've had the same issue with this for months. But I changed the compatibility mode on properties on the FM23.exe to Windows 8.

Now it works fine with or without the flip discard launch. 

Running at 60hz, 200% Render. On rtx 3050. 

I hope that helps. 

• Administrators
    13 hours ago, kad38 said:

no but you have to explain to me sir @Neil Brock please I am an FM player since 2006....why did the game come out before updates "which are supposed to improve various things and which is fundamental for the game" I was playing in very high quality without any ME problem and since then it's simply unplayable I can't play anymore, it spoils my pleasure....do you find that normal??

We made some changes which was due to improve performance for some users and it's had a knock on - which is always a possibility given the almost infinite possibilities of system configurations. You'll find if you follow the instructions I've linked to above you can easily revert that change via the launch option and revert back to how it was before the update. 

so what about us that do your disable flip thing and troubleshoot advice? cause none of it works not just for me 100s ? si going to fix it? or we just stuck with a 40 pound product that dosnt work.. lets be honest not a graphicly demanding game people who have ridicoulas systems power and graphic wise same problem? how is the company going to rsolve it? or you happy just keeping everyones money?? these are questions you need to anser as a employee of company is your job aint it?

3 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We made some changes which was due to improve performance for some users and it's had a knock on - which is always a possibility given the almost infinite possibilities of system configurations. You'll find if you follow the instructions I've linked to above you can easily revert that change via the launch option and revert back to how it was before the update. 

Il y a 7 heures, Billyspry69 a dit :

Hi all,

I've had the same issue with this for months. But I changed the compatibility mode on properties on the FM23.exe to Windows 8.

Now it works fine with or without the flip discard launch. 

Running at 60hz, 200% Render. On rtx 3050. 

I hope that helps. 

Hi how did you do it please? I didn't understand

Il y a 6 heures, Neil Brock a dit :

I have tried all the instructions you mention and nothing works....so if I understand you correctly from your answer....no effort will be made, no changes will be made for us players who have this recurring problem c is that what you're saying since your answer is simply "look at the instructions"? so we're struggling with our lag and a game we bought and unfortunately we can't play.... @Neil Brock

This is now closed for further comments