• Jerky 3D

Crusho79bv
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

We had the same issue in FM20, FM21 and FM22

It was fixed for FM22 and now it`s back again, jerky 3D

No matter what setting i`m on, it`s the same result

I have a RTX 3060Ti that can take on high and ultra any game out there, ANY GAME but FM23.....

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same problem with lag on 3D matches, Football Manager 2022 was great no problem, now the new 2023 has the lag problem again. It's not interesting anymore and if it continues like this, I won't buy the next 2024 anymore. :stop:

Iv found setting crowd to off or low and turning off shadows eliminates any lag for me. Annoying as my pc is more than capable of max settings. But still at least the game is now playable

On 26/10/2022 at 14:29, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, could we ask what screen resolution and render scale settings everybody is running at. Also, could someone please upload a video example for us to review, thank you.

I have noticed, this only seems to occur in stadiums with digital advertising boards. When I am playing against teams with normal advertising boards (none digital) there is no lag, and game play is smooth. 

Lag returned. You guys are right stadiums with ad boards causes lag. Without no lag! Also night matches causing it for me with the lighting too

On 13/11/2022 at 17:17, Dan1989 said:

Lag returned. You guys are right stadiums with ad boards causes lag. Without no lag! Also night matches causing it for me with the lighting too

Yes same for me 

The ad boards causes the lag 

I have the same problem, I seem to have solved it.

In file - simatchviewer_uncompressed.fmf two folders, hd and sd, hd folder delete and copy sd folder with name hd.

I uploaded a file, try replacing https://disk.yandex.ru/d/iDqPORjCupNmmw

Change file in - Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data

Edited by heygra

3 hours ago, heygra said:

In - simatchviewer_uncompressed.fmf two folders, hd and sd, hd folder delete and copy sd folder with name hd

Dude, it works! Fixed the lag for me. Thanks one million times.

What did you exactly changed in game with this changes? Because 3d match looks the same with your changes and with default:

Hrm3bfI.jpg

Did you tested it, will it maybe cause crashes? I'm going to play with this in coming days and will let you know.

P.S.

You guys from Sports Interactive made millions of $ on this series, and we are left on our own to fight the issues. This could be fixed in 10mins. 

Edited by raso93lfc

1 час назад, raso93lfc сказал:

Dude, it works! Fixed the lag for me. Thanks one million times.

What did you exactly changed in game with this changes? Because 3d match looks the same with your changes and with default:

Hrm3bfI.jpg

Did you tested it, will it maybe cause crashes? I'm going to play with this in coming days and will let you know.

P.S.

You guys from Sports Interactive made millions of $ on this series, and we are left on our own to fight the issues. This could be fixed in 10mins. 

I removed the hd adboards in this file, replacing them with sd quality. There will be no problems with the game😊

3 minutes ago, heygra said:

I removed the hd adboards in this file, replacing them with sd quality. There will be no problems with the game😊

You deserve job in SI. :)

3 минуты назад, Dan1989 сказал:

Did you just replace the download file with the default? I'll try and report back 👍

Yes

18 hours ago, heygra said:

In - simatchviewer_uncompressed.fmf two folders, hd and sd, hd folder delete and copy sd folder with name hd

I don't play with Medium settings since my GPU isn't capable to run it in Medium, but I have tried to see.

A combo between Medium, Low and NVIDIA settings has solved random lags.

Thank you!

21 hours ago, heygra said:

In file - simatchviewer_uncompressed.fmf two folders, hd and sd, hd folder delete and copy sd folder with name hd.

Change file in - Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data

Hey. Do I just download this file and drop it in the FM 2023 data folder and replace the original?

34 минуты назад, HOTBULLETOWEN сказал:

Hey. Do I just download this file and drop it in the FM 2023 data folder and replace the original?

Yes

This is now closed for further comments