If you find that during matches your gameplay is lagging or suffering from low FPS, please try the following:
Open NVIDIA control panel (Right click on desktop and click NVIDIA control panel) > Go to Manage 3D settings under 3D Settings > Select Program settings > Select Football Manager 2019 under Step 1 (If you do not find it, click Add and add the game to the list)> Change the following settings under Option 2.
• Power management mode - Prefer maximum performance
• Threaded optimization - ON
• Triple buffering - Off
• Vertical Sync - Off
Click on "Apply" to save the changes.
If you find this hasn't made any difference, go back to the above location and make the following change:
• Vertical Sync - Fastest
If the above hasn't helped, try this second recommendation instead:
Open Steam and access your Games Library
- Right-click on Football Manager 2019 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options
- Type this in the box: -renderer_direct3D9
- Click on OK, close the window and launch FM19 through Steam
From the NVIDIA control panel, click "manage 3D settings"
- Once the page is opened, click on "program setting" tab
- Structure filter - Trilinear optimization - DEACTIVATED / OFF
- Structure filter - Quality - HIGH PERFORMANCE
- GPU rendering OpenGL - *SELECT YOUR GRAPHIC CARD*
- V-Sync - FAST
Edited by Neil Brock