• First division issue - New league formule

Tsaca
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

From season 2023-2024, Swiss first division will change a lot and you did it well ! :)

But, there is just a thing to correct:

- The 2 first team from top-6 group will play a Best of 3 serie to win the title. The team ranked 1st has to begin at home. (On my screenshot, Young Boys was 1st but they began away.) Then, as it's a Best of 3, if one of the team win the first 2 games, game number 3 won't be played. (On my screenshot, St Gallen has won the 2 first games so the 3rd one was not necessary.)

Thank you very much to take it into account and, as said before, congratulations because the changes were big and not easy to implement in FM ;)

Have a nice day,

Tsaca

2022-10-21 00_15_40-Football Manager 2023.png

2022-10-21 00_16_12-Football Manager 2023.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for reporting. @Ed Hewison could you take a look at his, please? He is correct in saying that the first placed team gets two home games in the best of three for the title and if there is a decisive winner after the first two games, the third match will not be played.

On 15/12/2022 at 16:06, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is being looked into and should be resolved in a future update. We're sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Will any fix be save game compatible?

I also having problem with the new league format..

I won with Young Boys after 26 games, and the board thanks me for win the league included the players, but i have not won yet.

Because the 2 best teams play 3 matches against each other? and for that reason its not over? 

And also tried to be number 2, and the board was unhappy, but i won the last 3 matches against nr. 1 and won the league.. But the board was unhappy because they said i not won.. But i did!