• Eredivisie Data discussion

Ed Hewison
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Eredivisie.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful of the opinions of other people, and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff
    9 minutes ago, stevenvdijk said:

Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord mostly (if not only) seem to by foreign players.

I have ran now many seasons on holiday but it a consistent thing.. I recall this was an issue in FM21 but it still seems the case.. I also tried to put in the editor the objective for Ajax to 'sign players from Netherlands' - but even then it still doesnt happen and they only buy foreign players.

Can this somehow be fixed?

Hey Steven!

This is technically a gameplay issue, but I check it on several parts - how many do they literally sign? It is possible there's a foreign bias look at this season:

Ajax buying 3 Dutch players and 8 Foreigners
    Feyenoord 6 Dutch, 10 Foreigners

PSV have bought 6 Dutch, 3 foreigners - but I remember a German (speaking) invasion under Schmidt :D

• SI Staff
    On 18/01/2023 at 05:36, stevenvdijk said:

Alfred Schreuder should have '20' on Manager under Job Preferences (currently its 19 for Manager, and 20 for Assistent Manager - making him an Assistent when he leaves Ajax)

I have looked into this, thanks for raising it

On 23/01/2023 at 18:00, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Hey Steven!

This is technically a gameplay issue, but I check it on several parts - how many do they literally sign? It is possible there's a foreign bias look at this season:

Ajax buying 3 Dutch players and 8 Foreigners
    Feyenoord 6 Dutch, 10 Foreigners

PSV have bought 6 Dutch, 3 foreigners - but I remember a German (speaking) invasion under Schmidt :D

Hi Jeroen!

I just ran a save of 5 seasons, which gave the following results (total over 5 seasons):

Ajax: 2 dutch players

PSV: 0 dutch players

Fey: 2 players

In general the amount of transfers the clubs is quite low, but the amount of dutch players being so low feels a bit off..

I cant upload the save game, but can share screenshots if needed. let me know.

The 2021 Johan Cruijff Schaal doesn't appear in-game. It does in the pre-game editor, but aside of the winner being set incorrectly (it says Ajax beat PSV when the opposite happened), the reason it doesn't show in-game is because of what year is set in the yellow and brown boxes. Yellow should be set to 2020 and brown to 2021.

jcs.png

• SI Staff
    19 minutes ago, Zek said:

The 2021 Johan Cruijff Schaal doesn't appear in-game. It does in the pre-game editor, but aside of the winner being set incorrectly (it says Ajax beat PSV when the opposite happened), the reason it doesn't show in-game is because of what year is set in the yellow and brown boxes. Yellow should be set to 2020 and brown to 2021.

jcs.png

This has been set correct in the database year wise, PSV did beat Ajax in the 2021-22 season, so that's definitely a mistake.
    PSV won this season as well - but that doesn't appear yet.

I will make the necessary adjustments ->

image.thumb.png.193e68b3a6960de8f48c8f7df420bbd8.png

The 2020/21 edition did not take place due to Covid-19.

I am unsure why the Super Cup is not playable?

Oh, it's playable, my apologies if you misunderstood. It's just as in this picture, in-game it combines the two years, incorrectly showing the 2021/22 edition was never played.
    Pretty sure it does because of those two years are set wrong in the previous pic. Both editions show up correctly in-game when those years are correct too.

jcs2.png

Edited by Zek

• SI Staff
    16 hours ago, Zek said:

Oh, it's playable, my apologies if you misunderstood. It's just as in this picture, in-game it combines the two years, incorrectly showing the 2021/22 edition was never played.
    Pretty sure it does because of those two years are set wrong in the previous pic. Both editions show up correctly in-game when those years are correct too.

Aha, OK my bad. Could have been a lot worse then.  ;)

This is a strange one I'm afraid. The information is set correctly in our main database.  I have since gone and added the specific date of the JCS - and I suppose we'll have to look into it for future releases - perhaps the blank entry throws the system off.

Thank you very much for flagging this, because I definitely did make a mistake.

• SI Staff
    56 minutes ago, Dropveter said:

Ferro is no longer at Vitesse, but sold to Hajduk Split.

Or should this be for Portugal?

This fell after the deadline for the data update. We are however aware of this. :)

• SI Staff
    32 minutes ago, Karlo said:

Jorrel Hato is white if you see him during a 3D match, while he is black.

Thanks, this has been addressed.

We made a slight error unfortunately, which actually overrode a particular database field.

On 05/03/2023 at 19:08, Jeroen Thijssen said:

This fell after the deadline for the data update. We are however aware of this. :)

but wait, does this mean the update misses more transfers that where made on 28/02 and later?

Can we expect another update that will include all winter transfers? 

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, Dropveter said:

but wait, does this mean the update misses more transfers that where made on 28/02 and later?

Can we expect another update that will include all winter transfers? 

After 28/2? Yes, absolutely

• SI Staff

I can't be too specific, but we have communicated upon the release that recently happened:

*Further data updates will follow in the coming weeks, covering transfers and player rating changes from later closing windows, including MLS.

Ok, clear thanks, must have overlooked that.

I hope it finally also includes the correct BG U19 competition structure that has been address since the Beta,

But that's not up to you I know, just want to write off my frustration on that subject as in the BG league part we are getting ignored.