• Eredivisie Data discussion

Ed Hewison
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Eredivisie.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful of the opinions of other people, and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, kb1000 said:

Not comfortable with adding David Blitzer, he's the owner of a group of consortiums - and really does almost 0 with ADO. Probably better to have Bolt Holdings - which is led by Ignacio Beristain there instead.

7 minutes ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Not comfortable with adding David Blitzer, he's the owner of a group of consortiums - and really does almost 0 with ADO. Probably better to have Bolt Holdings - which is led by Ignacio Beristain there instead.

Ok sounds good- thanks for the clarifications and update

• SI Staff
    9 hours ago, rupruijs said:

Hey there! As a Go Ahead Eagles fan I’ve got some things I’d like to point out:

• Jeffrey de Lange is currently Go Ahead’s first choice GK and doing a great job IRL. Right now in the game, he is the third best. Jansen is fourth and Groenendijk is fifth, if you wanna go that far.
    • Jay Idzes should really just be a CB who can also play in midfield, right now he's natural in both. Both this and last season he’s only played CB. I’d say CB 20 DM 17 CM 12. Also, his stats should reflect this: both his heading and jumping reach should be higher, he’s 1.90m and only has 8 JR in my save :p I’d say 11 and 14 respectively.

• Willum Willumsson (love that name) mostly plays as a RM/RW.

• Mats Deijl is useful, but right now he’s 3.5* CA in my save which seems a bit high. He should also be competent as a RM and RW as last season he played 12 games as a RM/RW.

• Isac Lidberg is a useful striker when chasing the ball or holding up play as a targetman but he’s terrible in front of goal (9 goals out of 48 games for GAE, all as striker). 12 finishing and heading and 11 composure seems generous, whilst his teamwork is pretty low at 11. Also I’d say his decisions, bravery, vision and passing could be higher. I think he would be a great all-round striker if only he could score goals :p 

• Justin Bakker is by far GAE’s worst CB. Right now he’s still 3* CA at my save and has 15 passing and 14 vision for example, no idea where that came from. Bro thinks he's Kevin de Bruyne :)

• Aventis Aventisian could be a little better. He’s second choice LB behind team captain Kuipers (his f-ing luck lol). But 1.5* CA is really harsh given that right now there’s 17 y/o youthplayers that are better than him (note I can't actually look into his CA without the editor so maybe this is just my assman's terrible interpretation, which btw goes for all player CA's).

• Two players are missing: Cas Radstake (De Graafschap) and Jesper Kok (WSV)

• Some missing/wrong kit numbers:

• José Fontán - 4

• Martijn Berden - 17

• Federico Mattiello - 33

• Random smaller things:

• Oliver Valaker Edvardsen -> Oliver Edvardsen (Valaker should just be his second name)

• Tino Dimitrijevic -> Dimitrijević

• Ibrahima Kouyate -> Kouyaté

• Donte Apinsa -> Donté Apinsa, Suriname as second nationality

• Emre Öztas -> Turkey second nationality

And more of a general thing, but not all wingers can play as RM/LM as well as RW/LW, whilst GAE are currently playing a 4-4-2 IRL (Adekanye and Markelo for example)

Thanks for your time!

Hi good stuff, looks like we did miss a couple of things. We do have the data locked now, so I'm under the fairly reasonable assumption that new changes won't make it. But it's worth reviewing and starting to consider towards the winter update (presumably going to be there)

- De Lange. Yeah, I would say that Mulder at least historically is better, I expected Mulder to be starting. Plogmann is rated higher, I can't really tell who's better. De Lange was always quite unimpressive at FC Twente, so I'm not too sure about him.  

- Idzes; he was a 6/8 at FC Eindhoven, but looks like he's slotting into a DC more and more.

- Initially didn't want to adjust the Icelandic Jan Janssen too much, but he does seem to be more as you indicate.

- Mats Deijl really isn't anything spectaculair, although I do suppose he's a clear first team player. He should be able to play as an offensive minded wingback already, but I'll tweak his positions slightly.  But I see him as a traditional-ish RB/RWB moving forward alot.

- Lidberg. Is difficult. I've seen him score a couple of nice goals - thinking he might have a break out season - but he's still not really flourishing. He's still pretty poor overall - But yeah, he's also the type of striker that could score 15 in the Eredivisie and then be completely insignificant anywhere else on this planet. :D

- Bakker - He was rated like that coming from his AZ days, he's not that good - borderline starter - had already been made a little bit more precarious. Do think he has a good passing style, but we will tweak him a little.

- Aventisian - Yeah, the star system only gives you so much - but it's not completely stupid. Aventisian is rated pretty poorly to be honest - with potentially an ok PA, but his CA is poor. Haven't really seen much of him, but I'm fine with increasing him.

- Radstake, did manage to get him to Kowet for the full release. Jesper Kok not so much. Looks like I can't find his date of birth, so that's a problem.

Fontán's number is correct - the others not so much.

Will change the names, diacritics FTW, Edvardsen is named conform the Norwegian naming convention....

14 hours ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

- Van Ginkel; I actually gave him a very slight drop since the beta (on 20/10) - nothing heavy, but just a very slow small decline. You might not be overly impressed, but eg. his agility is down.

- Ihattaren, we don't really generally literally set the kind of personality. I took it easy on him I think. Although he does have very low adaptability. determination, pressure and professionalism. I'm not 100% convinced his career is done. (although well...) So I cut him some slack.

We did hopefully fix the history line for RvN - but not sure what causes this exactly.

We can't set "external advisor" - so opted for director, the alternative is nothing at all

The Top Goalscorer Award is indeed correctly named the Willey van der Kuijlen-trofee - as you can slightly see here:

image.png.fa750949caade0fd61415641e93fc590.png

Just in case but in the image you have Kuijler ipv Kuijlen

• SI Staff
    2 minutes ago, Hanz said:

Just in case but in the image you have Kuijler ipv Kuijlen

No, it just cuts off slightly.   -- Its reference is the Willy van der Kuijlen-Trofee - but that doesn't fit in the column

Maybe interesting to look into for the salaries for Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord:

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/ajax-feyenoord-en-psv-voeren-salarisuitgaven-op

Eind september maakte Ajax bekend dat de loonkosten met vijftien procent waren gestegen (naar 109 miljoen euro), inmiddels is gebleken dat ook PSV en Feyenoord het afgelopen seizoen meer salaris hebben betaald.

Bij PSV groeiden de salariskosten in het seizoen 2021/22 van 47 naar 55 miljoen (plus zeventien procent), terwijl de Feyenoord-lonen stegen van 37 naar 48 miljoen (een toename van 29 procent). 

Ive noticed that Quinten Timber doesnt have Jurriën Timber set as favored personnel. Jurriën does have Quinten set though. Since they are brothers (as noted in the Jurriën entry), Quinten should have that set as well.

Edited by T-IceMan

• SI Staff
    1 minute ago, T-IceMan said:

Ive noticed that Quinten Timber doesnt have Jurriën Timber set as favored personell. Jurriën does have Quinten set though. Since they are brothers (as noted in the Jurriën entry), Quinten should have that set as well.

Actually they do, vice versa.

7 minutes ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Actually they do, vice versa.

Not in my game/database. So guess its fixed?

edit: aaaah i see "Scouting Required" now, my bad.quinten.png

Edited by T-IceMan

• SI Staff
    9 minutes ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Tried to find if this has been brought up but couldn't find anything. PSV has 4 assistant managers in my game when I make a brand new save

Hide contents

1492731155_Skrmbild2022-10-29183823.thumb.png.5d622df9ae7d25890bef06e26f6462f8.png

That is correct.

3 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Oh ok, thought you could only have a maximum of 2 in certain nations

In NL first team coaches (called Coach in FM) are often seen as "assistant manager".

• SI Staff
    3 hours ago, teedeewee said:

Tim Haksteeg (Feyenoord u18) is a goalkeeper, not a striker.

Also, Feyenoord has optional clausule to buy Jacob Rasmussen (https://business.feyenoord.nl/nieuws/nieuwsoverzicht/feyenoord-huurt-rasmussen-van-fiorentina---business---300722).

Haksteeg will be fixed for release.

The Rasmussen option won't be unfortunately, but I have added it now.

Could you have a look at some current ability/reputation of some Vitesse players?

My own free interpretation, it is not wrong in game, just some suggestions.

Thomas Buitink 
    I know he is considered promising player for the last years, but let's say as a Vitesse fan, we have not really seen him grown, in game i noticed he is used more than in real life, might be a bit too good in game? 

Nicolai Baden Frederiksen
    In my game just is a player of the reserve team, but in real he seems to be more the 13th or 14th player (more minutes than Buitink for example (source) / minutes Buitink

Ryan Famingo
    Same as Frederiksen but has been a 1rst team player, as a DM in real.

Positions: 
    Million Manhoef 

Sees himself more as an AMR (source Vitesse fan magazine), also now more and more used as a midfielder in real games. (Source
    LB/LWB he can play but is not his natural position
    He has been playing a LWB and RWB in the past, but, and I think due to his own preference, is more going to midfield, where he played in the youth - even as an AMC.

Kacper Kozlowski
    Has been recently used as an AMR, (Source
    In game he cannot play that position 

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, Dropveter said:

Could you have a look at some current ability/reputation of some Vitesse players?

My own free interpretation, it is not wrong in game, just some suggestions.

Thomas Buitink 
    I know he is considered promising player for the last years, but let's say as a Vitesse fan, we have not really seen him grown, in game i noticed he is used more than in real life, might be a bit too good in game? 

Nicolai Baden Frederiksen
    In my game just is a player of the reserve team, but in real he seems to be more the 13th or 14th player (more minutes than Buitink for example (source) / minutes Buitink

Ryan Famingo
    Same as Frederiksen but has been a 1rst team player, as a DM in real.

Positions: 
    Million Manhoef 

Sees himself more as an AMR (source Vitesse fan magazine), also now more and more used as a midfielder in real games. (Source
    LB/LWB he can play but is not his natural position
    He has been playing a LWB and RWB in the past, but, and I think due to his own preference, is more going to midfield, where he played in the youth - even as an AMC.

Kacper Kozlowski
    Has been recently used as an AMR, (Source
    In game he cannot play that position 

Hey, no problem.
    Buitink - He's generally being declined - in potential at least over the past several FM versions. He used to be a wonderkid, but he'll never reach that. I think he's been doing quite OK, Or at least in the latter part of last season. He is the 11th rated player, so not anything special.

Baden - I think he's a bit more of a pure striker, so hard to compare him exactly to Buitink, but he does seem a little on the lower side, perhaps he is deserving of a boost. He's not helped with Vidovic and Bialek also able to play as strikers, but not really impressing (Vidovic) me. Although Bialek has shown something occasionally.

Flamingo - He only started playing a few more minutes in DMC recently, but I agree he's capable of it. He's been playing quite reosanably.

Manhoef - Well, he can do everything. :D He's so versatile I don't know what his best position is, but he can play on all positions on any side of the wing. I've originally seen him play as mostly a back (leftback) for several years, so I feel that's his natural position.

Kozlowski - He's only recently joined and I don't feel I should be altering him much yet. I think he mostly plays central anyway - although he does move around quite a bit. Might give him a bit of rating on the AMR part. Compare him to Xavi Simons, who is a central player - but is not bad moving to the right - but he's definitely not a winger. Although he does have plenty of skills to play there occasionally.

Is there a specific reason whyit is setup that you can choose the "jong"(reserves) teams in Belgium when you create a new manager but the Dutch "Jong" clubs are only playable if you take over the "A" team, sack the reserves manager and set the responsibility that you play the matches of the "Jong" teams. I think it would be nice if you can manage the reserves and grow to managing an "A" team, just like Ruud van Nistelrooij, Pascal Jansen and René Hake for instance.