• English Premier Division Data discussion

Ed Hewison
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the English Premier Division.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful to others opinions and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 01/10/2023 at 05:27, bananahk said:

Ivan Toney height is review yet?

In game he's 1.87 metres, or 6 ft 2 inches. Is this incorrect and can you provide evidence please?

I have review few team only. First arsenal:

Saliba, Tierney is quite fast in terms of top speed. you should consider rise both pace.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/statsports-verdict-our-stars-qatar

Tierney physical condition I would rather lower due to Age, injuiry and lack of game time, but I still think pace can go up to 16.

btw, saliba no longer play right back so should be lower.

Some comparison on Raya and Ramsdale (this was proved as now Raya is 1st choice)

https://paininthearsenal.com/2023/08/01/ramsdale-raya-who-better-goalkeeper/4/

Martinelli is fastest in short distance. So Acceleration can up to 18 or 19.

Aston Villa:

bad luck Carlos,can only rate Injuiry Proneness...

Suggest Kamara and Luiz consider add always try long range passes.

Luiz is penalty tacker so would go up to sth like 14-16?

Mings jumping reach need a bid go up consider he is very tall.

Its difficult to rate Watkins as there is no rating sutible for his strenth...he is good at put pressure to opponent so I would rather give him some defend rating such as markling, tackling, defending position and Anticipation.

same to McGinn also, his is lack efficient at middle of the field as he used to back opponent with his large backside. I'm not sure Strength or Balance would be better rating for this.

but McGinn is 1.78m and 68 kg. (Wiki, transfermark, EPL official)

Konsa is so constant and seldom injury.

Buendia is 1.7m and 65kg. (so many wrong data... I am so suprise)

Young is still playing in regularly, I would rate him up to reflex his ability to win starting lineup.

but Aggression and dirtiness need to up as he is not clean player and always tackle high.

Thx and feel free to comment

Bournemouth: (small teams always lack reference....  :( 

Tavernier can play in Left MF.

Brooks injurys record is strange...I know just refer to Transfermark only would not be perfect but should have some reference..

I would consider give Lewis cook "try long pass" and take out the "Run with ball though center".

Kelly can consider add try to play way out of trouble.

Thx Alan reply.

Agree, 1.87 and 1.85 is not major different.

got some comment for Brentford also.

The top speed of Rico henry should be mention in multiple site. I think he use his speed and quick feet rather than dribbling to go pass marker. I would sugest to increase Pace, Agility rather than dribbling. His creative outcome also not merit cross + creativity + passing 13. which I would drop as compensate.

current ability 139 is too low as he is serious consideration for England national team ahead of Tyrick Mitchell. I would rate them at leave same on home reputation and current ability.

Strakosha should be 1.86m according to brentfordfc.com. I do think it is the official height

Pinnock should be 1.87m

Mbeumo is more used as striker and he is taking good freekick and penalty tacker. I would suggest give him a boost after a good run.

Edited by bananahk
    polite

Thanks for the input, all players have been fully reviewed ahead of the FM24 release.

Regarding heights on the BFC website, I'm 6'3, I've stood next to Ethan Pinnock and believe me he's taller than I am :D 1.87m makes him 6'1, he's much taller than that. To me it looks like the website editor is underestimating the heights for whatever reason, I can't use it as anything more than a rough guide for this particular info currently.

Edited by Brentford Alan

On 14/10/2023 at 15:32, Brentford Alan said:

Thanks for the input, all players have been fully reviewed ahead of the FM24 release.

Regarding heights on the BFC website, I'm 6'3, I've stood next to Ethan Pinnock and believe me he's taller than I am :D 1.87m makes him 6'1, he's much taller than that. To me it looks like the website editor is underestimating the heights for whatever reason, I can't use it as anything more than a rough guide for this particular info currently.

Thx a lot for the info, please find Strakosha  next time XD

On 16/10/2023 at 18:38, kb1000 said:

Hi

I was just wondering has the database for FM24 been locked yet or can I still make suggestions for amendments?

Thanks

I do expect it is lock for the release of the trial version (early access) but not yet for the official release.

4 hours ago, bananahk said:

I do expect it is lock for the release of the trial version (early access) but not yet for the official release.

Thank you