• Game stuck processing

DivineOne
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Second time I have this: I'm about to play a match, I'm in the briefing screen, I clicked start match and now the button right on top says "processing", but the game doesn't do anything. 

I can press the back button and browse the game, but I cannot continue, or start the game. The only solution is to holiday through it (or quit and restart the game).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Running into the same issues. I seem to only have it in multiplayer, particularly in my game with 2 other friends. The only fix is the restart the lobby and have everyone reconnect.

The uploaded save is Trio - Eredivisie.fm

Thanks.

I get this too - i have 5 managers so from different leagues as i like different challenges on top of the team i support too. this is just a local game. Happening occasionally on FM23 as well - but this is every game.  

image.thumb.png.6c8af607c02b11b685d8ed92194dae52.png

Happening to us on a Network save also, myself and a friend. Every time my friends team plays we have to close the game and reload the save.

Tried to upload the save file here but can't due to file size. 

same issues here as everyone else, once my friend leaves the game continues and he has to rejoin but sometimes even when he leaves the game will continue and then crash while continuing,  don't no if that's the right save file but its all i have for some reason. 

config.xml

Have the same issue. No network game, but I have three managers active (a national team and its U21 and U19 team). Does not happen every time, I can usually reload and continue without trouble.

Have the same issue. I always play with two or more managers, because I like to play in different countries at the same time, and this happened a lot on FM23 as well. REstarting and sending one or more managers on vacation often helps, but not always, or making sure all news items are read. Very annoying though, and means there are matches I will have to go on vacation during, because the game gets stuck. 

Hello there, 

Still having this issue, both our game are updated and we started this game recently. 

Multiplayer game. 

Host can't press continue/having processing

Had the issue with me (not host) can't starting my games before now it's him. 

Same day, (one playing a friendly one playing champions league one starting at 19:30 the other at 19:45) Can play one, can't process the other. 
    Starting to be really annoying :(

(no trouble like this in singleplayer)

Edited by Rhea

Considering my friend and I ran into this issue on our very first match day in our two player game, I don't think this is actually resolved. D:

And to add a little detail, it only happened to us on match days where one of us had our squad playing against itself in a friendly.  We each had a pre-season intra-squad friendly, and the lock happened on both of them.

Libertadores and Sulamericana buggy, at the end of the group stage draw, some groups only have 3 teams and so no more games take place, without a new champion, and so the cup repeats the same teams from 2023, how can I solve it that?

Captura de Tela (202).png

On 09/11/2023 at 10:43, Kyle Brown said:

Should be resolved now following Mondays update, do please let us know if it continues. :)

It is not resolved, I caught it on stream if you want to see what happened

In single player game with multiple manager with multiple league. when the game hit the transfer windows time, after a game it locked into this screen. there is no way to progress and the same file is just before the game so it is stuck in a non progression bug

error fm 2024.jpg

• Administrators
    On 03/01/2024 at 13:27, yandris said:

In single player game with multiple manager with multiple league. when the game hit the transfer windows time, after a game it locked into this screen. there is no way to progress and the same file is just before the game so it is stuck in a non progression bug

error fm 2024.jpg

Hey, as this post was originally created back in October, I suggest you create a ticket at SEGA Support Website so we can check the save game for you. It would be helpful if you can upload the save game to Owncloud and let them know the name of the save too.