• Game stuck processing

DivineOne
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Second time I have this: I'm about to play a match, I'm in the briefing screen, I clicked start match and now the button right on top says "processing", but the game doesn't do anything. 

I can press the back button and browse the game, but I cannot continue, or start the game. The only solution is to holiday through it (or quit and restart the game).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Reloaded the game and this time it immediately went through. Bear in mind I'm playing with 2 managers. Both times it happened both managers were active (1 is a national manager, so that one is often on holiday).

• Administrators

9 minutes ago, nicknack said:

NickJAFM24 - literally just no uploading to cloud. . I am a bit weird and play with loads of teams FYI.

Dont worry, we won't judge (much). We'll take a look at this in the morning, thanks for the save!

Uploaded as 

Jenny Scheerlinck - Belgium.fm

First time I had the issue was the Belgium game against Estonia, second time was the Real Madrid game against Granada.

I encountered the same issue, 31st of August 23 in my save with Ajax and two managers, for the match for the Europa League of Ajax- Aberdeen. One manager at Ajax and the other one permanently on holiday, to be used for newgan faces later on. I just uploaded my save file now.

I have the same issue. Select team and select go to match, hangs on processing. If I quit and reload will work until the next match. This is from an imported save from FM23.

• Administrators
    On 20/10/2023 at 12:57, Ray79 said:

I have the same issue. Select team and select go to match, hangs on processing. If I quit and reload will work until the next match. This is from an imported save from FM23.

Are you playing with multiple managers?

Not sure if it is related (and if not, found a different little issue), but something I have noticed, as not all my games get stuck processing. Sometimes I can hit continue and it will move on, even if there is a news item in the inbox that is "must respond", like confirming a player signing or pre-match news conference. Wondering if it perhaps gets stuck processing as there is a news item that should have been dealt with and the game just gets "confused"

On 20/10/2023 at 07:57, Ray79 said:

Just now, Rooseveltisland said:

Extract same issue! I'm playing with friends online and continuing our save from fm23. The game gets stuck processing after about an hour usually.

21 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

No problem, it'll be the same issue we've already got under investigation then, we'll look to address it as soon as we can. 

Kyle it seems to be multi player, same game day, different kick off times. Going from first game to second one is where is happens to us. 

Am 23.10.2023 um 18:48 schrieb Kyle Brown:

Yeah we're on the case, thank you for pointing out. :)

Hey i created an account to to let you know that i have that error too. We play multiplayer and in every second match you play , your stuck in processing. Its really annoying because you always have to save the Game and restart the Lobby ... 

Edited by Better Call Whis

I have the same issue, just uploaded a screenshot on a separate thread, having 2 managers at the same time, however, matches are not played at the same time as I am managing a club with one manager and national team with the other

bug.jpg

Edited by JuricaP

My game with a friend also has this bug. We must first save the game before the match and then load it. Unfortunately this happens every time.

I spend 50% of my time playing Football Manager online, so it's very important to me.

I know you will fix it. @Kyle Brown The only question is when: is it possible to release the patch before November 6?