Members+
  • Last visited

37 "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"

Currently Managing

• Currently Managing
    AEK ATHENS

Recent Profile Visitors

973 profile views
  1. he seems a leathal waepon in the final third with his movement and passing would be a very good SS or IF
  2. It will public release , or pm?
  3. Do you really believe that custom data for 24.3 is playable for 24.4 cause the Fm editor is not updated ?
  4. Unfortunately they have done it and will not update for 24.4 The opinion on that are divided some says that cause the editor doesn’t updated to 24.4 then the custom data of 24.3 are playable for 24.4 . Is this true ?
  5. Of course I am interested. Is compatible with 24.4 ? Or does not matter ? Cause the opinions on that are little bit divided
  6. Good morning I am looking for German regional ligament system for 24.4 , does any one has it ? Work on it ? Or can guide me how to active it via fm editor?
  7. Does any one work or has the German pyramid system ….oberliga , regional for 24.4 ?!?
  8. Is possible for anyone to help me solve that I have edit the last official data by change the default data of a team and add it at the City Football Group , I test the new changes and save it but when I try to start a new save to use this team I can’t find the edited fmf file nowhere. any idea why and how to fix this ?!?!
  9. you can't imagine how many times their keeper was man of the match player, you can't . FM engine....
  10. I will try your approach, of course I am 2 divisions down I don’t know if my players are capable to support the exact plan but I will see it.
  11. did you have find balance with the compination of DM & VOL ? i believe that Anchor with VOL is more suitble, are you seeking some support from your DM? i believe that the lines between MDFrs and ATTrs is far from each other what lines of engangment you use?
  12. For me the “easiest “ retraining is a CM to LIB ,the result will be a player with very good vision ,flair for the position with good positioning perhaps a lack at marking but very efficient in tackling. speaking about role combinations and tactics I believe a tactical orientation of 5 defending and 5 attacking is the most balanced for middle table teams swepper keeper 2 inv. FLBs one LIB def, CDcov, HB, 2 Roaming CM 2 wingers and a Advance forward was very effective with Bayereuth SpVgg in mine save now at Budesliga 3.
  13. sorry but i donot know python and canot understood ...what is df etcetc if you can
  14. very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this python ? can we make it in excel?