[Release] FM09 modification to make 2D Classic larger (Without the time-bar)

peter-evo

You may remember my thread about my issue with the 2D Classic camera on classic view. Well after digging around and getting alot of support off michaeltmurrayuk, I managed to find a way to make FM09's 2D view look more like the one in FM08.

Before:2dviewbeforehr4.jpg

w800.png

After: footballmanager20092dvilq7.jpg

w800.png

I have got new pics

You can download what you need here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQYE7H1T

Be sure to read the "read me" BEFORE making any changes and make sure you are comfortable with the instructions.

This modification is not perfect but I see it as an improvement over the current view. Any comments will be more than welcome.

Enjoy your new Football Manager look.

P.S: One thing I have noticed is the game is a lot slower than before. If you don't mind notching the speed up a few nothes from centre when watching to get a better speed.

In this rar file I see two folders "panels" and "panels normal" , whether I shoud putt in the "my documents/sports interactive/Football Manager 2009" folder or both of them, I think I made a mistake here , and is the panels normal folder backup you made... ?

In this rar file I see two folders "panels" and "panels normal" , whether I shoud putt in the "my documents/sports interactive/Football Manager 2009" folder or both of them, I think I made a mistake here , and is the panels normal folder backup you made... ?

the panels normal is the back up I made.

Carl: Because the widgets block the pitch.

• 2 months later...

Archived