Fm09- Fc Topman- Blue Square To Premiership?

jayboywonder

Hi there and welcome to the Fc Topman thread.

This is a new team i have made for blue square south

The club previously were known as bromley but were taken over from massive company topman after the owner of bromley was involved in a altercation with a member of public and unfortunatley the man died after blows were exchanged.He sold the club to the highest bidder and topman bought the club and have totally rebranded them as fc topman,relocated to hastings england and a brand new 5000 stadium. "topman lane" was born.bromleys history still sit on fc topmans record but the total rebranding shows that although we are proud of what previous owners achieved football wise the rebranding from 2004 shows we want a new indentity away from the disgrace brought to the club by the ex owner.

Here is the databse to download to start fc topman in south blue square

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J1BBU19E

Here is the graphics made by cadjik (legend) http://rapidshare.com/files/175919239/fctopman.rar.html

download and then extract to your graphics folder

They play in the square south

Stadium capacity of 5000

Finances are 30k for transfer,3 grand for wages

Obviously owned by the worldwide brand of topman clothing

There is no chairman set,it will generate randomly

No staff,no players.

Fresh start hence why biggest kitty in square by 10 grand as starting from scrap

Media prediction is 6th

Tough challenge.

More graphics to follow etc,Anything you want to ask then ask.

Remember its just been a bit of fun,hence why not the most information but this will be a good challenge,with the backing of a good company but they wont through the money for no reason.

Good Luck

Database to follow soon

Whos going to play when its ready?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
if you gave me some more cash I might be enticed to bring back my Uzbek, Kazakh, Turkmeni and Kyrgzi team :D

It is a really great challenge. I enjoyed reading about how the former Chairman brought disgrace on the club, very funny. I've played BSN/BSS quite alot, I do agree that the wage budget is a little low. Can you change it?

• 5 months later...

Archived