FM10: Sofiane Feghouli

tmason122

Sofiane Feghouli is a French football player of Algerian descent. Feghouli plays Ligue 1 football with Grenoble Foot 38. He primarily plays as an attacking midfielder and is more noted for creating goals than scoring them.

Some have labelled him the "next Zidane".

Don't hear about him too much on these boards and as he can be picked up on a free at the beginning of the 2010-2011 season he is well worth a punt for all but the top premier league teams. He should come to any premier league team as Grenoble Foot 38 are pretty small and unheard of.

Here is the beginning of 10.2:

sofianefeghouli102.jpg

And in 2014:

Feghouli2014.jpg

Feghouli2014positions.jpg

Your thoughts.....

I agree, not as good as 09. But still good enough for many premier league teams and when you can pick him up free in 2010 I personally I think he's worth it. He cover's the AMC role well for Delph and Rossi when unfit, the AML for Sturridge and Fazal when unfit, and the AMR when McGeady is unfit.

Whilst not as good as last game he's still a sensible buy.

This is him on my fifth season: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1419/feghouli.jpg

I'd say he has been a brilliant signing on a free. He continues to improve and is now being capped for France. His versatility makes him a brilliant squad player. I usually play him on the wing as his dribbling has improved a lot on my save. But even through the middle, I see him make lots of ghosting runs forward and lash one in after getting on the end of a through ball. I would say he is good enough for any Premiership team as I am currently top and he is a very useful squad member for me.

Snapped him on a Free Contract 2nd Season and he is a great signing. Very Solid Midfielder, His Assists and Goals record may not be great but when he does get them boy are they good.. As I say though he's scored about 4 Hat Tricks for me since I signed him 3 years back and he doesn't require first team football all the time for me.. Great Player

Archived