FM 10 European Challenge League : Where FM`S Finest Come To Manage :)

McGougan33

Welcome one and all to the European League Challenge :)

Europeanleaguedisplay.jpg

This is admittedly a created league where you will find all of Europe`s best teams available to manage in 2 divisions, based in Switzerland.

1st Tier is the European Super League which consists of 20 teams, with 3 relegation spots and the chance to either save your favourite team or Take them to glory amongst the Superstars of Europe.

2nd Tier is the European Challenge League where the aim is to get promoted and build on your current squad to Challenge Europe`s so called Big Boys, or save your beloved team from the dreaded 20th spot, and the wooden spoon of Europe.

There is Also a Domestic Cup named the European Challenge Cup, its format is based loosely on the Champions League with 8 groups consisting of 5 teams each playing each other once, the top 2 going through to knockout rounds until a winner is decided.

HoPeY and Purefun dont mind this page being here at the moment, if it needs moved they will move it, as im sure some of you will wonder why a created league is in the GPTG, but as i explained to them i thought it could be a good idea as more people would see the download and post there season updates in here.

http://www.filefront.com/15233885/European%20League%20Challenge.dbc

Now just to make you aware if your teams not in here, its only because i went by the ratings the editor gives us, and i didnt want to many teams from the same nation in the league otherwise it would be pretty pointless :thup:

cheers batty :thup:

Feel free guys to post your season updates in here if you want, if not im sure your Team threads will do nicely :)

In case your wondering i done a test run for 5 seasons before this, so i know it works really well, if theres any things you think i can change just let me know and i will make changes to the db

For now enjoy guys :D

Here are my incomings and outgoings

INS

Otamendi- £7.5m
Andrade- Free
Defederico- £10mil
Cardozo- £16mil
Palombo- £17mil

OUTS

Samaras- £5mil
Cervi- £55k
Loovens- £2.5mil
Convoy- £25k

I'm sat 6th after 3 games drawn them all

ohhh he is, has been in my lyon save and my old celtic one

its what i could get him for and hell develop into a class act, may aswell get him the now before chelsea nick in and steal him like the last time lol ;)

a return of 7 goals out of 9 games so far is tidy though and hes not even my main striker

Im gona download this soon but b4 i do i need to kno a few things :p

What teams are in the league below, if there is a lower league than the challenge league

How many euorpean spots are there and which teams from the super league are entered for europe first season

Nope, what i done was in the lower tier give a million for each position you finish in, i.e 20th 1 mil, 19th 2 mil... so on and so forth

And in the second tier it goes in 2 mil installments :) Lower League each club gets 5 mil in tv revenue a year, and top tier gets 10 mil each.

Why what did you spot mate?

Oh right yeah i see, you mean coz there higher up in the league, yeh some freak occurences there, im going to go ahead and say there probably not now before i load it up and see :)

Archived