For league 2 Marko Mitrovic.

simonlfcgreen

I find it easier to tell a player like this. What info do you need mate. I play Him as a complete striker in a 442 formation. he cost me 1.5 this is in the first season. He's amazing i think it must be some type of bug though because its unbelievable. He was my super sub when i tryed Chelsea. So i though i would scout him and see if he would join me. So i made an offer of 90k because thats what he was worth this got rejected i got to about 300k after like 10 or 11 offer then they sent a negotiated offer of 1 mill i sent an offer of 1.5 over 48 months with 20% sell on this was accepted and he wouldnt join unless he got the Key role so i took a risk and bloody hell it payed off haha.

Has either been edited with his Position Rating set at 29, instead of 20. (As seen lately in the Gen. Discussion forum).

or some freak bug that makes him play 50x better than he actually is.

He wouldn't score that many normally without either of the above helping him. I am doubting a bug though to be fair, I don't believe in FM bugs ;)

Has either been edited with his Position Rating set at 29, instead of 20. (As seen lately in the Gen. Discussion forum).

or some freak bug that makes him play 50x better than he actually is.

He wouldn't score that many normally without either of the above helping him. I am doubting a bug though to be fair, I don't believe in FM bugs ;)

what bugs that? and the thingy about positional rating?

If you use FMRTE and make a players position rating 29 rather than 20 (which is the max) they will score an insane amount of goals, and their shots will be stupidly fast and hardly be able to see them (basically turning them into a super-player, and they will shoot from everywhere... Their own penalty box, halfway and they will go in etc). :thdn:

Archived