Norwegian Third Division

metlika

I have been having some problems with the division as its rather complex. Right I have made all 24 sub division of the third division, putting in all the teams that play there. Some even weren't in the game. Anyway seeing as I removed all the teams into their separate sub divisions as there was 270 teams in the third division group. I also removed the remaining teams from the third division that weren't placed in the 24 leagues. However when I test the nation it says that 204 teams are needed to be put in the league and there is currently none. I have tried to put this division a bit like the second division which also has sub groups. So anybody have any clues as to what I'm doing wrong? or if its possible anybody done this yet?

Nobody have any ideas? The database asks for 204 teams in the third division when in the other sub division (the second division has none, it has no problems.) So help please...

Sounds like an error inputting the number of teams/rounds

I have the same problem. I even tried to fool the game by making up 204 teams and moving the excisting 3. divison to another country, then creating a new 3. divison. This actually worked when testing nation rules, BUT when creating a new game it ends up in the crash dump folder. I also asked someone else for help, but he couldn't do it either. He told me that he has done exactly the same thing in the english leagues, and it works. So, our conclusion is that there's a bug in the norwegian league. I'll post in the editor bug thread :-) Let's hope someone can fix this. The norwegian league should also be editable.

I'm afraid not, I am new at this editing thing

When you press test nation rules, what does it say?

Pretty much what I said :D. 204 teams required you currently have 0. It has frustrated me because I have spent a few hours making up the league. I wouldn't say I'm a novice editor either because I probably edit just as much as I play. However this version has stumped me because they have added something different. Although I haven't tried making a 20 team league in my beloved SPL yet... I just wanted to play with my "local" team in Norway ( where I lived for a year) who are a division below the current active leagues on the game

you have to make a new 3.div and rename the one who is in the database to something like 4.div. Put 204 teams in the one now called 4.div. Make your 3.div whit the new 3.div you made.

I have done it, but its a lot of other problems. If you dont make bounderis all the 2.teams is grouping in the group 22 and 23, and the group 24 is empty. This is the second season. The first everything is ok.

Third season 3.div not work.

If you set bounderis the 2.teams is ok, but some of the groupes are missing teams, and tird season 3.div dosnt work.

Pretty much what I said :D. 204 teams required you currently have 0. It has frustrated me because I have spent a few hours making up the league. I wouldn't say I'm a novice editor either because I probably edit just as much as I play. However this version has stumped me because they have added something different. Although I haven't tried making a 20 team league in my beloved SPL yet... I just wanted to play with my "local" team in Norway ( where I lived for a year) who are a division below the current active leagues on the game

Try to Duplicate existing 3rd division remove old one and add sub divisions to new one...

I have been having some problems with the division as its rather complex. Right I have made all 24 sub division of the third division, putting in all the teams that play there. Some even weren't in the game. Anyway seeing as I removed all the teams into their separate sub divisions as there was 270 teams in the third division group. I also removed the remaining teams from the third division that weren't placed in the 24 leagues. However when I test the nation it says that 204 teams are needed to be put in the league and there is currently none. I have tried to put this division a bit like the second division which also has sub groups. So anybody have any clues as to what I'm doing wrong? or if its possible anybody done this yet?

I had a similar problem with Lithuanian 3rd level - created 2 competitions for each subdivision (League 2 South and League 2 West) and moved all the teams from parent competition (League 2) to corresponding subdivision. This ended with an error that "20 teams are needed to be put in the league and there is currently none", so I have went to every team and in "Competition" group set its "Division" to "League 2" (parent competition which has 2 subdivisions). After this change nation rules became correct, so I could start a new game, but there was a minor problem - teams were split into subdivisions incorrectly (2 or 3 teams in wrong subdivision) by the geographical criteria (set by me), so I will try to set "Regional Divisions" to the correct subdivision and will report results in this post.

Well I have the game working now, by duplicating the third division and filling it with all the sub divisions. Thanks for the advice guys. Then I filled the original with 204 teams and it worked. I had to make some extra reserve teams to fill it though. I have not set any regional restrictions on it yet, but I have heard that it doesn't work properly.

Hei, metlika, jeg er fra Serbia og jeg venter for patchen din med spenning! ;) Jeg liker Norge veldig mye og jeg ville spille fm med noen llm klubb fra Troms eller Finnmark... Hva er den nordligste klubb i Norge, kanskje Hammerfest eller Kirkenes? Hold det gående!!! :D

Hei, metlika, jeg er fra Serbia og jeg venter for patchen din med spenning! ;) Jeg liker Norge veldig mye og jeg ville spille fm med noen llm klubb fra Troms eller Finnmark... Hva er den nordligste klubb i Norge, kanskje Hammerfest eller Kirkenes? Hold det gående!!! :D

Hei, Jeg er ikke fra Norge, min Skottland, også her er alle klubben på ligaen http://www.rsssf.no/2009/Third.html.

Anyway this is an English speaking forum :p. Hammerfest and Kirkenes are in my game. There is a few issues that eventually there will be 22/23 divisions and one that can become empty as they group together.

Btw my Norwegian is very rusty.

im from norway.

I have as mention earlyer tryed this, and its not working. Have some ideeas about how to make it work, but want to try it out later this evening.

btw, in the original database, Hammerfest is the club most north (bad english). Kirkenes is east and a little south from Hammerfest.

Hei, Jeg er ikke fra Norge, min Skottland, også her er alle klubben på ligaen http://www.rsssf.no/2009/Third.html.

Anyway this is an English speaking forum :p. Hammerfest and Kirkenes are in my game. There is a few issues that eventually there will be 22/23 divisions and one that can become empty as they group together.

Yep, English... :D I study Norwegian, so I use every opportunity to write in it a bit. :) They a bit complicated system, I also tried to enable them, but no success.

@ stclem

I thought it's Hammerfest, but Kirkenes is, let's say furthest... xD So, (West Ham)merfest is gonna be my adventure up north. If only there was football in Svalbard... :D

Since your study norwegian, im correcting this text for you..

Hei, metlika, jeg er fra Serbia og jeg venter på patchen din med spenning! ;) Jeg liker Norge veldig godt og jeg vill spille fm med en llm klubb fra Troms eller Finnmark... Hvilken er den nordligste klubben i Norge, kanskje Hammerfest eller Kirkenes? Hold det gående!!! :D

Not really sure about the last sentence, Hold det gående. Its not completly wrong, but not very much used.

Yep, English... :D I study Norwegian, so I use every opportunity to write in it a bit. :) They a bit complicated system, I also tried to enable them, but no success.

@ stclem

I thought it's Hammerfest, but Kirkenes is, let's say furthest... xD So, (West Ham)merfest is gonna be my adventure up north. If only there was football in Svalbard... :D

I lived in Norway for a year so I do have good knowledge of the language :).

Since your study norwegian, im correcting this text for you..

Hei, metlika, jeg er fra Serbia og jeg venter på patchen din med spenning! ;) Jeg liker Norge veldig godt og jeg vill spille fm med en llm klubb fra Troms eller Finnmark... Hvilken er den nordligste klubben i Norge, kanskje Hammerfest eller Kirkenes? Hold det gående!!! :D

Not really sure about the last sentence, Hold det gående. Its not completly wrong, but not very much used.

Veldig godt!!! I forgot about that, because in both serbian and english it is litteraly said very much. At jeg vil spille, I thought "I would play with some clubs", that's why I used ville. Hold det gaaende=Keep it going, at least that's what my eng-nor dict. says...

"I lived in Norway for a year so I do have good knowledge of the language . "

Lucky you!! :)

im from norway.

I have as mention earlyer tryed this, and its not working. Have some ideeas about how to make it work, but want to try it out later this evening.

btw, in the original database, Hammerfest is the club most north (bad english). Kirkenes is east and a little south from Hammerfest.

It should be most Northern Club.... Looking forward to someone has cracked the code of making 3.division playable! I also think Honningsvåg is in the Database and they are from a town that is laying close to the Nort Cape so they would probably be the most northern club.

It should be most Northern Club.... Looking forward to someone has cracked the code of making 3.division playable! I also think Honningsvåg is in the Database and they are from a town that is laying close to the Nort Cape so they would probably be the most northern club.

Thanks for the info. :)

Think i had a breakthrough on this now. Had my first test and this time all departments had teams the second season. Need to put the right teams in the right departmendt, and test a lot more before it can be released, but its hope.

Archived