stClem's Norwegian 3.div.

stclem

stclem - brilliant little file that is - nice work.

I assume it sorts out the broken rules in force in the Premier Division regarding Home Grown Players and such?

Also - how easy would it be to expand down further - as I wouldn't mind expanding just the Oslo Leagues downwards as far as probably Division 5 or 6 (the Leagues which feed up into Division 3, Group 3 only).

I have renamed the divisions in 3rd tier, now they are eg. Avdeling 23 Troms, Avdeling 24 Finnmark etc, etc. This would be easier for someone to find the club they want, without needing to scroll through all 24 divisions, If it's allright with stclem, I'd upload it here.

stclem - brilliant little file that is - nice work.

I assume it sorts out the broken rules in force in the Premier Division regarding Home Grown Players and such?

Also - how easy would it be to expand down further - as I wouldn't mind expanding just the Oslo Leagues downwards as far as probably Division 5 or 6 (the Leagues which feed up into Division 3, Group 3 only).

This cant fix the home grown players error, but have change it from 4 to 2 for home grown players by club and from 8 to 4 for nation. To make it more playable.

There is no possibility to add the 4.div correct. There is a numbers of 4.div who isnt constant. Some part of the contry has only one 4.div and other have 3 groups. If i only add the groups that feed teams to group 3, it wil automatic feed the other 23 groups to.

Intro: Can you make a naming edt file or something? So the names of the groups can be used in next version to?

Planing to make a new file when the 3.div for next season is ready.

Archived